My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

I just added reps to a bunch of folks... and will try to add as I go, sorry they are all WAY overdue

I gave so may reps the reps machine overdosed and told me I gave to many!!!!

Found this poor lost soul on the 3rd page!!! Dang.... best I can do for now.

Here is a few bud shots to keep you going and a trip around the babies

SI Girl ... she is a beauty and getting mighty stinky

DSC_8445_sigirl.jpg

S3 Girl

DSC_8446_s3.jpg

Bob's Beauty (Jamaican)

DSC_8447_jamaican.jpg

Bigger ladies on deck

DSC_8449_ondeck.jpg

next two are clones and seedlings

DSC_8448_clones.jpg

DSC_8450_ondeck.jpg

Thanks for looking ... you folks keep me going

I got no farther than the first 3 pictures...those 3 are Beautiful...Beautiful....Beautiful....Buddy! :cheer:

Thanks OMM

I can't wait to try SI Girl, she is taking much longer to finish and I am hoping its worth the wait :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by

Looking great Buckshot really interested to see how these girls turn out.

I'm subbed :)

:peace:

Nice to meet you GreenFingers

Glad to have you aboard

So, is SI Girl short for Staten Island, by any chance?

Nope. Want the long story? :cheesygrinsmiley:

SI Girl is a mix between these two plants

This is #1 Indica (commercial) the fastest growing plant I have ever grown he was amazing

DSC_6171_number1.jpg

This is S Girl the only hash bud plant to grow from 8-10 year old seed given to me by S :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_6452_lvl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow! That's really cool. That has to be exciting to get your own strain together and see it flourish.

Thanks ChefGreen

From reading here I know I have a long way to go to call it a strain. I grew these hoping for a male to continue to square S Girl. I might square SI Girl too... but it is a lot of time and effort. I read that a cross like this makes great plants but it gets tough after that! :cheesygrinsmiley: I wish I could grow a thousand or more plants ... I would be in heaven on earth

Thanks ChefGreen

From reading here I know I have a long way to go to call it a strain. I grew these hoping for a male to continue to square S Girl. I might square SI Girl too... but it is a lot of time and effort. I read that a cross like this makes great plants but it gets tough after that! :cheesygrinsmiley: I wish I could grow a thousand or more plants ... I would be in heaven on earth

If you had 1000 plants....could I live with you? :Rasta:

If you had 1000 plants....could I live with you? :Rasta:

Yes Sir! If I was able to do that there would be an open invitation to all of you!!

Did you wind up with any males?

Not one ... so I have 8-9 all in one bucket to stress them and hope for a male, I am now on the 4the generation of clones and have not yet got to 75/25% yet!!

Looking dank Buckshot!

The new army looks massive!

Thanks SurfBuddy

Same army ... new troops :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just did so me quick research on producing males. Really infesting that stress can help induce a change of sex. definitely let us know if it works out!

I know I can use silver to "create" a male but that will give me feminized seed and I really don't want that!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope the fight for life in the pot does it!

Broke out the baseball

A couple for fun

DSC_8465_SI_Girl.jpg

DSC_8466_SI_Girl.jpg

I know I can use silver to "create" a male but that will give me feminized seed and I really don't want that!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope the fight for life in the pot does it!

Any female plant that you force to act as male, either by stress (light, heat, long-grow, etc...), or by chemical means will give "feminized" pollen and all seed gotten from that pollen will also be "feminized" no matter how it is done..

It's better to sprout seeds and let them run, if you want a true male.

Any female plant that you force to act as male, either by stress (light, heat, long-grow, etc...), or by chemical means will give "feminized" pollen and all seed gotten from that pollen will also be "feminized" no matter how it is done..

It's better to sprout seeds and let them run, if you want a true male.

agreed

Back
Top Bottom