My Second Grow: 1000 Watt MH/HPS, 3x3x6.5, RDWC

That's exactly what it is penny wise I get these little brown things floating around in my Rez, and I was worried as hell, I'm gonna not worry anymore just let things run there course

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm gonna get on regime as well. I unfortunately gave my babies a strong does of H2o2 and shocked the fuck outta my plants, thinking I had another infection, but due to my lack of experience I almost fucked up my plants and a months worth of work!! There recovering.....slowly....I think, the ppmS are going down so That means there eating
420-magazine-mobile801675193.jpg

They aren't looking any different really, the roots are growing again, and the ppmS have went from 1250 to 1130 in 15 hours how long does it usually take for the plants to recover?

Give them a half dose of bloom nutes in a foliar spray, helps my DWC plants when they get a little droopy. Also having air stones in their buckets is preferable to having them in the reservoir, my .02

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Iam setting up a similar grow, 1000w hps in a cool hood in my 4x4x6.5 tent. Only difference is Iam Gona run a flood table. My ? Is r u having heat issues inside ur tent ? An r u running 1 or 2 exhaust fans to keep it cool. My big issue I think might be keeping my res cool.

Back
Top Bottom