N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Planet of the Grapes Day 65

The end of this grow is near, I will be harvesting these plants a week from today! The breeder says this is a 9 week strain and next week will be just over 10.

I haven’t checked the trichs yet and the plants are still drinking at a good pace needing water every other day. I need to get this harvest done because we have a busy few weeks coming up and I don’t see any other time we can do it and don’t want them over done.

We are leaving on another 5 day camping trip on Thursday, the following weekend is my daughter’s 10th birthday and the weekend after that is my own birthday.
On top of that the hot weather is here and I really struggle to keep my temperature and Rh in the right range during the summer months.

All in all I’ve been very happy with this run and the girls have rewarded me with rock hard super frosty buds from top to bottom! I will definitely grow Ethos genetics again!

On to the pics!

Happy Growing Everyone!

Amazing frost all over the place and I love purple grape leaves! It's going to be quite the harvest day so you're definitely going to need a vacation after all that. :)

Congrats on the up-coming birthdays! :party:
Thank you Shed, I’m really happy how frosty these plants have turned out and I’m loving the look of those dark purple leaves!

Thanks for the double B day wishes! We plan to start harvesting the plants on Monday when we get back from the camping trip and hopefully most of the smell is gone by Sunday. My daughters party is on Sunday and I don’t want the smell of weed smacking any parents in the face when they drop their kids off for the party lol.

Planet of the Grapes Day 65

The end of this grow is near, I will be harvesting these plants a week from today! The breeder says this is a 9 week strain and next week will be just over 10.

I haven’t checked the trichs yet and the plants are still drinking at a good pace needing water every other day. I need to get this harvest done because we have a busy few weeks coming up and I don’t see any other time we can do it and don’t want them over done.

We are leaving on another 5 day camping trip on Thursday, the following weekend is my daughter’s 10th birthday and the weekend after that is my own birthday.
On top of that the hot weather is here and I really struggle to keep my temperature and Rh in the right range during the summer months.

All in all I’ve been very happy with this run and the girls have rewarded me with rock hard super frosty buds from top to bottom! I will definitely grow Ethos genetics again!

On to the pics!

Happy Growing Everyone!
It looks like some kind of alien botanical hanging gardens thing in there. The colors are just whack.

Whack .... in a whack kinda way....only more smokeable.

looks like some kind of alien botanical hanging gardens thing in there.
It is ,you just have your phone upside down!…or they could be plant yo yo’s lol

The colors are just whack.

Whack .... in a whack kinda way....only more smokeable.
Is this some new street slang? you know bad is good and good is bad lol

Good to see you Bvb!

Just beautiful N420
Color, frost & looks nice and dense
:green_heart:
Thank you for the kind words Rex, I’m really pleased how this grow has gone. It feels like one of my best runs in my 4 years I’ve been on 420 Mag, once we get everything harvested we will see how this stacks up to my previous personal best!
Yay!
Happy harvesting
Happy camping
Happy birthday and
Happy birthday!

That’s a whole lotta happy, and then of course,
Happy smoking! :ganjamon:
Thanks Hh! Lots of good stuff to look forward too over the next few weeks…well except the harvesting part lol. But the end result will definitely end with some happy smokin!

Geez, N!

Those are some beauties!

I did not know you were running Ethos. I plan to try them at some point too.

I haven't seen that much frost since the last time I tried to put a move on the Mrs! :)

Geez, N!

Those are some beauties!
Thanks GDB :green_heart:
did not know you were running Ethos. I plan to try them at some point too.
From my experience with this run I highly recommend them! They are pretty much on par price wise with a lot of other breeders and most of their strains look fantastic!
haven't seen that much frost since the last time I tried to put a move on the Mrs! :)
Hahaha you kill me GDB! I’m gonna be giggling about that all day now lol.

Happy early birthday’s! Congrats on the upcoming chonky frosty harvests! :morenutes::party:
Thank you Candy! The two B days went well, my daughter’s party was a ton of work but she had a fantastic time!

Finally got the harvest done more on that below!

Update Planet of the Grapes Harvest!

Bones for Henry Jones!

Hey everyone sorry for the absence, things have been very busy at the N household. I did manage to get the plants harvested but things didn’t go exactly as planned.

We got one of the plants and half of another before my daughter’s b day party, wanted them all down but we didn’t have the time to harvest the whole tent. I ended up drying the first bit in my tent to keep the smell down which worked great for that but it meant having the plants I didn’t harvest in the dark until I could get to them, that didn’t happen until this past weekend.

The remaining plants didn’t seem effected being left in the dark for a week but it definitely wasn’t optimal. One thing I did notice was the tallest girl who was left in the dark had the stickiest buds I’ve ever trimmed! They literally felt like they were covered in glue!

The first round of trimming has been in a turkey bag for 4 days now.

I was opening the bag twice a day for the first few days and letting it sit open for about 20 minutes as the rh in the bag was around 70%. Now the bag rh has settled around 67% and I’m only opening the bag once a day now.

I have tried a sample and wow!! this stuff hits like a truck! some of the most potent stuff Ive grown to date.

The second round of trimming is drying on the drying rack.

Should be ready to be bagged later in the week!

I’ll leave you with a couple of bud shots of the stuff on the rack

Happy Growing Everyone!

I have tried a sample and wow!! this stuff hits like a truck! some of the most potent stuff Ive grown to date.
What more could a grower ask for?:ganjamon:
Congratulations on the sticky harvest, the buds look fabulous :drool:

What more could a grower ask for?:ganjamon:
Congratulations on the sticky harvest, the buds look fabulous :drool:
Thanks Rex! This stuff definitely got me pretty ripped, I am a bit of a light weight though but Mrs.N who is more of a seasoned smoker then I am said it got her pretty high too!

Congrats on the harvest N!

I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the bud so early. That means you're really in for a treat! :ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest N!

I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the bud so early. That means you're really in for a treat! :ganjamon:
Thanks GDB. Dipped my hand into the cookie jar a bit early lol.
it’s stil a bit wet so I just sampled a few of the smaller buds. If they are any indication it should turn out very nice with a bit of a cure!

Thank you Shed. So far these plants and now harvested buds have not disappointed at all!

Really curious how the super sticky stuff from the second harvest will turn out, I have a feeling I’ll be o_O after I smoke it.

Should be a pretty good haul but will have to wait a week or 2 for the buds to get down to 62% rh before I can figure out exactly how much this run yielded… just gotta stay out of the bag before then lol.

Back
Top Bottom