Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

In Cali I see a ton of marketing with pot that some of you may not get in other places e.g. things like pre/post workout (jesus), sleep cartridges, arousal cartridges, study/ focus, etc. - this is the type of shit I see Phylos going after... massive marketing plays for the “new” consumer with “scientifically” backed data. That along with the promise to investors to dial in genetics for commercial scale growing that will ensure consistency across every seed with very specific traits in mind. But like conradino alluded to, marketing pitches and execution are two very different things and won’t happen overnight.

If you think about Gorilla Glue #4 for a second, that was/ is really a strain designed for commercial growing... but a lot of people ended up liking it quite a bit. So it’s possible the same will happen with some of what Phylos produces in the future - never know, they may not become the enemy.

Phylos will be around, but it won’t affect us that much. Especially in the US, we’re too far gone and as long as capitalism exists no ones owning cannabis, some players will just be bigger than others. Think beer, wine, liquor.

I went to a rev shop in SF that was like an Apple store for ppl who had never tried pot. Everything was in these neat little jars, you couldn’t hold/ smell the weed, the store employees knowledge only went as deep as “have you tried blue dream” and everything was quaintly identified as daytime/ nighttime with labels like relax, energize on the front. That’s a store for Phylos weed, and one none of us will likely be shopping in...but a lot of other ppl will be, and that’s OK.

My favorite part of that experience was the joint my buddy bought for $20. LMFAO, so good, it kills me every time. This came in like a 6” tube btw.

9F9732FD-F8B6-4AD0-AFC4-4C33D792C074.jpeg

I’ve beat this horse enough so you won’t hear anymore from me about it. On the Haze topic however, Nigerian Haze is killer if you ever come across it and I’m running eagle Bill right now from Sensi which is all old school (Jaimacan, Thai, Columbian, Mexican). Hasn’t finished flowering yet but so far it has a great old school smell so well see how she smokes in about a month!

I read something about the Nigerian Haze recently with this big Haze kick everyone is starting since Nevil passed.
I tried some while I was on the east coast and it’s what inspired me to grab the eagle bill actually. It was such a break/ deviation from the normal stuff I’m used to and one of the more enjoyable highs I’ve had in a long time.

:bravo:

I can just see it ...

Some grower with a good buzz on, wondering why a guy couldn't make a bag that would fit over the top and then ... :bongrip: ... yeah, that could work ... :bongrip:

:thumb:

Canadian....here's my feelins on growing here. Right now things are happy , happy because they said and made it legal for us to finally grow our own .....up to four plants , per household. Great , all's good right...?? Wrong, ..here's wat's gonna happen. As soon as someone burns their house down and someone gets killed in the fire...yup,..u guessed it...they will say no more growing in your homes. Then guess wat...yup...they force the masses to buy from them ....simple,..it will happen. Sad state of affairs.....
I wonder if they ban xmas trees after a house burned down from one. You can't fix stupid.....and every government falls into that category.

I'd like to try some real deal hill Billy moonshine sometime.

That Phylos guy was saying it's their intention to buy up a bunch of small time breeders and kept mentioning buyouts. Such BS that big business can do whatever they want but us losers can't grow a damn harmless plant in our house or backyard! Meh.
Pretty fucked up huh. Of course the small breeders don't have to sell out. In fact....I would urge all or most to tell them where they can stick that offer. Just makes me want to buy more seeds and make lots and lots more.

Back
Top Bottom