New City Grower 2.0

IMG_2014071022_2_11.jpg

I've found my plant for Plant of the Month!!! :circle-of-love:

"Trix, I saw a big azz moth flying around in my bedroom last night. What are the chances of eggs in my plants or is it something I shouldn't even be worried about?"

nice plant art :rofl:

Pimp, did u you catch it? he could be in there with the street girls , laying eggs,

there's a good chance she smells, Pepe', the odor of buds, attracts moths from dumpsters all around you

because stinky means sticky,

I think the moth's still in there.

Trix & Pimps, go figure:circle-of-love:

Pimp, did u you catch it?

Get that moth out of your grow room a.s.a.p!
Thanxx you twos. I caught the moth "Lester type relaxing" on the lamp shade by the bed. A quick stream of BROKE AZZ GNAT SPRAY ended his miserable life! I think I may have to start closing the fire escape window. I've been leaving it open with only the gate closed as a deterrent for any cat walker who might be trying to steal my girls.
he could be in there with the street girls , laying eggs,

there's a good chance she smells, Pepe', the odor of buds, attracts moths from dumpsters all around you

because stinky means sticky,
No dumpsters, this block is completely residential except for a few home offices; Dentist, Child care, etc.

Happy Freeweed day BAR :thumb:
Well I see one thing good about medical leave; You have time to make your rounds again. I miss your morning greetings.

QUICK UPDATE

GROWOLOGY/SNS LOG

KERALA X SKUNK #1
(Regular) Day 63

was put back out on the fire escape and rewarded with her second dose of
GROWOLGY/SNS combo. The first was 2 days ago: Growology 2 & SNS 604A
This morning she was hit with: Growology 3 & SNS 604B as I believe I seen pre-flowers.

The camouflage is surrounding everything but what's facing inside. I know she's confused with all the changes I've put her through the last few days.

IMG_2014071122_2_.jpg

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand, Re-Veg) Day 26

was hit with her second dose of GROWOLOGY/SNS combo: Growology 2 & SNS 604A.
The first dose was 3 days ago.

IMG_2014071122_4_.jpg

B. REAL STYLE

Both, STREET GIRL #6 Day 11 on the left, and BUBBLE GUMMER (feminized) Day 11 on the right are now under 12/12 in the Bloom Tent.

The Bubble Gummer (right) is going to be bottom feed.

IMG_2014071122_6_.jpg

NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic) Day 74 / Day 36 under 12/12

I noticed a few roots are now showing above the medium. Is this something to be concerned with?

IMG_2014071122_5_.jpg

And I'm still The President & CEO of THE DEAD CLONE SOCIETY.
I guess I'll dry it out for a sample.

IMG_2014071122_3_.jpg

Nice update Reg. :) My NL X BB auto was in a bottom feed style planter and she did great. Although I would alternate top feeding then bottom feeding. :hmmmm:
I wouldn't worry about the exposed roots too much. Unless you have some extra soil mix and just want to cover them up hoping for some feeders to shoot off.

Imo regarding the change over to Step 3, I have been reading alot about not changing over to bloom nutes too early. Some people/manufactures recommend waiting until week 3 of flower before changing over completely. The stretch uses tons of N. Also, waiting to change over should help with the bottom foliage getting all the N sucked out of it so bad. Just my opinion, as we all know Reg has this thing under control. :tokin:

:cheer: DCS HC FTW KC :cheer:

HC FTW KC

For Life... But hopefully not DHC. :laughtwo:

So I'll probably top-dress those roots & wait to hear from John Of Growology on whether or not to keep using step 3.

ayy, b.real style :) those roots will turn into air roots if you don't cover them. make sure your small plants are close enough to your light to flourish.

Very nice update, did you put anything on the stem to cause root growth or just water?
Just water, a method that worked for granny but of course not for me. Anyway I'm out of the cloning business for awhile.

:rofl: CEO of DCS ,

BAR, COVER THOSE ROOTS W/ SOIL!
Will do Trix...

NO NUTES for clones, can, just Growology#1, clonex gel or rooting powder. wash hands & watch for fungus, uncover 2x daily & talk to them.

don't saturate the cube, foiliar mist daily, you want the cutting to search for food, by making/extending roots.

I have my first roots from cutting taken from Purple Muxy-re-veg!:cheer:

Believe it or not DaTenshi, that tree you see to the left of the fire escape in the first pic of post#3269 is the Magic tree.

Back
Top Bottom