Newbie Fighting His Way Through His 2000 Watt Grow

Dasher, they are 31 days into flower. That's 31 days from the day I flipped them to 12-12. I think some people don't count the days until they begin to show flowering. Or at least that's how it seems sometimes. I have no idea if this is good, really. The first indoor was with an old outdoor strain that took much longer to flower. I'm curious how well these are going to produce. I have to be honest though, the picture makes this grow look better than it is really. But thanks for the props!
WizHigh, so at this point I should start stepping up the bloom right? I have been letting off the nutes all together for the last two weeks because I didn't want the bellowing and curling to continue to the point that it hurt the yield. I think they're ready for a light dose. I wanted to get your advice (and anyone who wants to share their knowledge, by all means, please do). The line of nutrients I'm using is set up funny. The npk ratios are strange, the micro has most of the N, the grow is an even mix (more or less) and the bloom has zero N. I'm thinking a touch of grow, a sprinkle of bloom and screw the micro because its to high in N and the molasses is good on micro nutes anyway. What do you think?

Run a few dwcs and always found nutrient is way to strong to be accepted when starting with youngs or stressed plants I always start with beneficials vita biopac I swear by and run either canna rhyzotonic,vita plant start or even formulex for first to weeks to provide whats needed establishing a good plant to accept stronger nutes avoiding problems and defs.

You said there in there last 2 weeks before harvest? Or last 2 weeks before you flush and then run another week of just regular watering and then harvest?

For great taste and alot less chlorophyll 3 weeks of just watering and molasses will do fine. Alot more carbo instead of nutes is how I do it. So if your not using any bud boosters thats what I would do.
Well, that's what I'm wondering about. I have Hawaiian bud and bloom and I also have avalanche. They're both supposed to be used in the last few weeks of flowering. I just don't want to use the micro. Its high in N and the plants don't need it nor do they like it. The Hawaiian bud is something crazy like 2-55-17. But the avalanche is much lighter all around. I'll have to post the npk values when I get home and look it up.

Oh, and they're just beginning their 5th week of flower. So they have a good 3-4 weeks left.

Avalanche 0 - 0.15 - 0
Hawaiian bud 5-50-17
Grow 2-1-6
Micro 5-0-1
Bloom 0-5-4
The Hawaiian is a bloom booster and the avalanche is a "bud hardener". So you think I should add them asap... Will do man! I'm going to get the water set-up so it has time to let the crap out of it. Thanks Wiz, wish me me luck man! I'll update later this evening.

I'm going to go REALLY lite on the Hawaiian bud. It's a mad man! The avalanche is pretty mild and it only calls for like 2ml per gallon... But I'm not going to give any more than that. In fact, I'll give half of that.

Kinda strange. I have two plants that have some bellowing leaves on the UPPER fan leaves. I was checking out a journal that had a similar issues and I remember looking into it and finding that it was a manganese def. Its linked to cal and mag but they just got a shot of molasses. That has the cal and mag in it. .........I'll snap some pics and post'em.

Nitrogen_def.jpg

Sorry for the delay. Here's one of the leaves. It looks like N def to me. I know this is to be expected but its awfully early for too much yellowing. They get fed tomorrow and I'm thinking that I'll put just a touch of N in there even though they don't need much. I want this yellowing to slow down a bit.
May_142.jpg

Here they are, all getting big and shit.:blunt:

Spoken like a true veteran. I'm not too sure I'll add any. I'll wait till tomorrow evening to make a decision. If they look way worse then maybe but if they look pretty much the same, I'll just give them the bloom booster.

Back
Top Bottom