Newbie Fighting His Way Through His 2000 Watt Grow

Its an oven bag. Its meant for turkeys and stuff like that. Its used commonly around here due to its ability to damper down the smell. I'm probably going to split it and have 2 one pound bags.

Congrats on your harvest. 2 lbs is nice. That's plenty of medicine to have in turkey bags. I'm trying to shoot for 3lbs under 1200 watts
Holy shit Sky Rocket, that's setting the bar like a straight veteran! I'm interested in following along for that ride. Are you going to make a journal or already have one going? If so let me know the title. I'm always interested in learning new stuff.

Super grow E. you & your future wife is a super team :thumb:
Thanks wiz, I really cant thank you enough man. You helped out a lot. So I've been REALLY thinking hard about coco... I've looked into all sorts of soils and amendments. It sounds like a big ol' pain in the ass. I thought about ffof and cutting it with coco then I thought, why mix'em. I'm still thinking that I could set my bar much higher if I went with coco. I know one thing...tomato cages baby!! No more blocks of wood, I'm also considering some LST on this coming run.
Anyway, thanks for the props and reps bud brother. My lady and I are pretty happy with the outcome and you're right, we make a great team.

Holy shit Sky Rocket, that's setting the bar like a straight veteran! I'm interested in following along for that ride. Are you going to make a journal or already have one going? If so let me know the title. I'm always interested in learning new stuff.

I'll will try to start a journal in the next couple of days. The second I do I will let you know. It will be all Pineapple Express sog.

Very good team over here. I am thinking you can beat that number by another #.

#reps on a solid grow and harvest. I know you were saying that the soil route can be a pain in the you know what. I agree but
it is also cost effective. I am reusing most everything i run through the garden and re amending the mix and cooking for another month.
I have 3 50 gallon trash cans and a kiddie mixing pool. Once you have all the amendments it is easy. I only buy soil for top dressings and that bag lasts awhile. I cant waith to see which avenue you choose. Im sure its going to be good.

Thanks shottafire! I'll have to make up my mind soon.
Again, thanks to everybody for helping me out through all of this. I'll now request that this journal be entered into the finished category. I'll be up and running again soon. Hope to see you guys on my next run. I'll be around on here in the mean time. :peace:

Really nice grow elious.I would be happy as hell with that take.+reps and thanks for sharing.

congrats man glad to hear you made the 2 lb mark i guess we both kind of hit our goals I know I was hoping for more but hey what can you do I know a lot more about what im doing now then I did back in January at the time of the first planting, and thats whats important to me that and the satisfaction of hearing my patients tell their buddys hey man my buddys got some shit that will smash your dro lol it was more than I ever hoped for in quality and buzz just fell a little shy on the scale im still proud, when you starting a new journal? or are you keeping this one alive? hope to see more grows from you and your girl man great grow

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom