Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

Juan, I give tea with all drenches. From the directions: Tea: All drenches are "served" with 2.5 mils of Tea, with two exceptions.
The 2 exceptions I believe are the super drench and rescue drench where the tea is given in higher doses. Input from others is welcomed.

neiko..yup..thats what i usually do too. :)

You got it right, neiko. :thumb:

PC = Indica? I don't think so. :cheesygrinsmiley: It may be the most Sativa-looking plant in the bunch.

Neiko....hey brotha, lookin good ! Ya eh...they said "up to 14 weeks" did they...i bet longer, you know how that goes in our soil you guys. Everything i've grown in DBHBB soil seems to wanna just keep on goin ! Well ,pal, your plants are right on track....how bout the "lads" , all good? Hope so . Gotta get back to posting pics....cheers eh.....good to see you!:high-five:

Neiko, I am reading my notes which I have copy and pasted and always thought it was no Tea with Cat. From my notes:

"If the plants seem weak and need a boost---almost never happens unless you made a mistake or there has been some environmental issue or circumstances beyond your control---try this:

1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will re-colonize the roots and get things back on track. Do not do this if you aren't having any problems.

For certain plants a Super Drench is beneficial in the middle part of the bloom cycle:

1 Cup (yes 8 oz) of Transplant plus 10 mils Tea per 5 gallons of water. Give each plant 1 gallon of this.

There is also the "OG Drench" for certain strains:

1 oz OG Drench plus 1 oz Transplant plus 2 tblspn Epsom salts plus 10 mil Tea per 5 gallons of water."

I gotta ask Doc to clear that up for me, I am sure I am off track somewhere.

I ran Pineapple Chunk 2 years ago in hydro next to some kush strains and it did similarly (i.e. looked more sativa initially). Still finished in 8 weeks plus a few days though. Should be similar in the kit.

I grew pineapple chunk last year in my first kit grow. It had some very sativa like traits(not as much as yours!) and stretched quite a bit in flower. It finished in 9 weeks but it could have went a little longer. Tasty... so was the mk-ultra and sweet amnesia.
:roorrip:

I liked it. It didn't have a very strong pineapple profile, but was still good, clean, potent herb. I used 8-ball kush as my "control" transitioning to the kit, since I had run it in hydro too, but I still have a few PC beans left. I'm interested to see how they run in the kit for sure.

Thanks for the responses. I cant believe how sativa this plant looks. It stretched quite a bit where my 100%sativa didn't. Go figure. I really need to settle on afew strains and just learn them but there is so much i want to grow.

I second that.......I still have a handful of beans like green crack and train wreck I wanna try.......sometimes it gets overwhelming.......lol, have a great day neiko........:passitleft:

Neiko, I am reading my notes which I have copy and pasted and always thought it was no Tea with Cat. From my notes:

"If the plants seem weak and need a boost---almost never happens unless you made a mistake or there has been some environmental issue or circumstances beyond your control---try this:

1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will re-colonize the roots and get things back on track. Do not do this if you aren't having any problems.

For certain plants a Super Drench is beneficial in the middle part of the bloom cycle:

1 Cup (yes 8 oz) of Transplant plus 10 mils Tea per 5 gallons of water. Give each plant 1 gallon of this.

There is also the "OG Drench" for certain strains:

1 oz OG Drench plus 1 oz Transplant plus 2 tblspn Epsom salts plus 10 mil Tea per 5 gallons of water."

I gotta ask Doc to clear that up for me, I am sure I am off track somewhere.

I'm late to this discussion (computer problems).
@juan - Your notes look correct but they don't relate to the Cat drench. ALL drenches get Tea. The difference in rescue and super drenches is you add more Tea than you would for your usual G.E., Trans, or Cat drenches. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse.

Time for a little update on the flowering. This week Pineapple Chunk gets a little love and Coffee Gold makes a debut. The LSD, Zamaldelica and Pineapple Chunk are on day 40 since flip and coffee gold is on day 14. The coffee gold is starting to scare me. I kept the sexing clone just to see what it was going to do. The clone basically is about 4-5 times her starting size, she is about 2 weeks ahead of the main plant. Pics:
LSD
DSC_008038.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_007827.JPG
DSC_007533.JPG
DSC_007429.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
DSC_008441.JPG
DSC_008344.JPG
DSC_008241.JPG
DSC_008536.JPG
DSC_008536.JPG