Older - Wiser & Stoned Enough To Try Hydro - Look What Happened!

February I quit drinking the day I found out I had end stage liver disease. Not a drop since or so much as a craving. I owe that too canibus. No doubt in my mind.

Congrats on quitting. It has been over 3 years for me. Divine intervention lifted the desire. However without my cannabis I'm sure I'd be back in meetings or drinking again. Hold the line, and grow grow grow!

:peacetwo:

Okay, well Mono, I don't really know. Since I wiped the slate clean on X-mass eve. I'm technically in the second week of veg. (nute-wise anyway) So as long as they don't shooting for the roof, I'm saying 2 weeks.
It's been 48 hours and the girls are really filling in with new tops! That LST was cool as hell! Not really sure how long to leave them tied back. Also, can anyone confirm what I've herd about growth during flowering? I hear the plants will double in height from when you turn them to flower. True?
Well anywho,
1/3
Ph 5.8
TDS 550 ppm
1/4
Ph 5.8
TDS 600 ppm

Wll, here are some pics of how the LST looks after 48 hrs.

more_LST_day2_-_9.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_8.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_7.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_6.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_5.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_4_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_3_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_2.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_10.jpg
more_LST_day2_-_1.jpg

Thanks for tuning in, folks,grow-on! Andy.

:Namaste:

And now for something completely different:

Well_well_well_1.jpg
Well_well_well_2.jpg
Well_well_well_3.jpg

Whatever shall I do with a natural spring on my property? It seems to be uphill from a nice clearing behind the 15 foot tall rose bushes.
I remember finding this well as a kid and never paid much attension to it. lost track of where it was. Well, while out for a drive in the woods the other day....... BAM! lol I'm thinking late spring, organic, raised beds outside. Just a few. Don't want the choppers finding them.
Well I was thrilled to find it and I may just have to start a summer journal too!!
:cheer::party::thumb:

Not sure what you mean OttawaGreen. Res is covered. I didn't have it covered about 6 weeks ago, but fixed that as soon as someone brought it up. Thanks for peeking in thow.
Thanks, Andy. :thanks:

They are loving the lst buddy! So long as the ties are loose around the stem you can keep them tied down until harvest :). Also, you are correct, during 'stretch' plants will double in height, sometimes tripple during the first two to three weeks of 12/12.

The only real way to control stretch is by more low stress training (lst) during the first half of flowering. In fact, lst can be done right up to harvest if you desired :)

And on a side note, lol, that outdoor spot looks perfect for a couple of outdoor trees :). Could be looking at a kilo or two of bud come autum...

test:420:

Sorry guys, had some troubles yesterday with posting on 420. Both with my lappy and phone. I put a new thread up, Just When I Think I've Got It Down - Bam - Leaf trouble to see if eny one knows what is going on with one of the girls. Having some leaf problems. Check it out if you have time.

Ph 5.7
TDS 634 PPM

Ph 5.5
TDS 629 PPM

The girl in the middle is doing some good catch up. Lots of growth. Fuzzies are coming out here and there.
So here are a couple pics....

sORRY, BUT A COUPLE are turned sideways. Editing and posting pics on 420 is a bitch!

1-6-15_G.jpg
1-6-15_E.jpg
1-6-15_F.jpg
1-6-15_H.jpg
1-6-15_I.jpg
1-6-15_J.jpg
1-6-15_M.jpg
1-6-15_L.jpg
1-6-15_K.jpg
1-6-15_A.jpg
1-6-15_B.jpg
1-6-15_C.jpg
1-6-15_D.jpg

Don't forget to use the link above and check out my sickly pics. Maybe you've seen this..... Thanks All, Andy. :Namaste::peace:

Yea OttawaGreen, it's bugs. Mites. I sprayed this afternoon and will agian in 3-5 days. I'll kill 'em!

Thanks riffle an & Mono. Yep got mites. I sprayed today and will pick up some cal mag in a day or two. I was just at the Hydro store today. Grrrr.

:peace:

Good to know, but I've had these three clones for something like 5 weeks and they just showed up. I think I got them early. I'll post a few pics in a little while.

Back
Top Bottom