OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Hey OMM, it's been a while! Looks like everythings going good for you still. Your plants are looking great. I hope all is well in your personal life as well. I had to take a break from the growing for a few, but I'm back. I'll be following along, I always enjoyed your journal.
Peace!

Hey My Friend! :)
There you are, wondered what happened to you. Anyway glad your back.
The grow is going good, thanks. My personal life has improved allot. Thanks for asking. I'll be looking for you! :thanks:

Yo, BlueDog... Fresh eggs in the morning and chicken for dinner! When chicken is all gone we can just graze on the "grass"...:yummy:

No you don't! Not the chicken!
Eggs and grass are fine. That chicken is my look out. Bring your own chicken! :yahoo:

Nice looking girls once again! :rollit: Cute chicken peaking out there, just waiting to eat a bug!! So is that regular cheese like american or cheddar?? :)

Hi Girl! I have no idea, I hope it's not cottage cheese. :):)

That chicken does look like a walking meal to me Sisco! OMM's getting pretty old, we'll just leave my cat and tell him it's a chicken.... he'll never know.

omms security
beware attack chicken

That thing was Fugly!
dino-chickens.jpg

omm,
wanted to tell you....we been feeding the sun-fan leaves to our layers (6), for a few months now....they love them, and look forward to the bag of greens....so its a good place to get rid of some leaves, and it gives them their greens too....feeling better, but not great....ducks or a duck, in case of the demise of the "watch" chicken....will keep all the lower edge of the plant clean....and they love the plants....was watching some grower remove slugs and such with his ducks....worked well...here, we have alot of slugs....hugs, L

That chicken does look like a walking meal to me Sisco! OMM's getting pretty old, we'll just leave my cat and tell him it's a chicken.... he'll never know.

Well, it is true I'm getting old, but I have new glasses! She already has two cats and a dog after her. Her secret...she can fly! I mean really fly, like up in a tree flying. She's Super Chicken! So there! :hug::hug:

omm,
wanted to tell you....we been feeding the sun-fan leaves to our layers (6), for a few months now....they love them, and look forward to the bag of greens....so its a good place to get rid of some leaves, and it gives them their greens too....feeling better, but not great....ducks or a duck, in case of the demise of the "watch" chicken....will keep all the lower edge of the plant clean....and they love the plants....was watching some grower remove slugs and such with his ducks....worked well...here, we have alot of slugs....hugs, L

Hi Lav :)

When I am pruning the leaves, she just follows along, picking the one she likes. She is always pecking around the plants and helps keep the insect count down. Has never pecked at the actual plants. She a good girl. She loves corn on the cob. :)

I want me some chickens too.
Wife's been talking about it for years.
Cant do it right here, but Im going to check on that again just to make sure.

On a different note.
I had the unfortunate experience of being alerted to the old hand-me-down laptop's sudden bath in coffee with sweet creamer. I ran upstairs to the sound of my wife's "fuck ... fuck ...... fuck" and "someone get me a towel"

I took over so she could go calm her anxiety/panic attack.
Immediately shut it down and turned it over onto the towel.

Spent the next hour taking said laptop apart and cleaning it with a dry towel, q-tips and water. Took the keyboard off and carefully ran it under the running water in the kitchen.

Let everything sit in the dehumidifier room for almost 24 hours.

Put it together and now everything seems to work except the J key.

If it's not one thing, it's another that life keep throwing at us to make it interesting.
Keeping us on our toes and always learning is a good thing.

Hope you all have a great week.

edit ...
oh yeah,
I finally got to taste and purchase some LAC
holy shit man, that stuff is a nice hard hitter

Corn fed free range chicken....... yummy!

While I'm by no means endorsing ill-will toward OMM's chicken.... I am completely craving it after reading BlueDog's post... and maybe some potato salad... and baked beans... damn, I'm really hungry now...

ok guys, im not supposed to be here, but this calls for chicken rescue tactics...im sending omm my new "the judge" to use on any chicken raiders, and may send him a meaner version of his nice leghorn watch chicken...her name is steller....and shes so mean she even eats her own eggs....i think i may have twisted her brain with leaves....an auburn feathered chic, who takes no guff....lays pink eggs...no kidding....so beware you chicken nappers, or wanna be chicken eaters.....steller and the judge are on the way....by chicken wing airway....but i agree, chicken is very yummy....errr, sorry omm...just a lapse there....steller weighs in at 8.5 lbs.....shes a biggun....and you may need to muzzle her around the plants, oh shucks, just give her one....that'll keep her happy....she carries the judge in a leg holster....:tokin: hugs, L

Whew....so okay, I'm about a 1/3 of the way through your new novel, but I refuse to wear a speedo while reading it, g string maybe.

Your ladies look lovely as always, and of course I'm looking forward to playing catch up to see what they look like currently. We have 5 Papaya's that just popped from the soil at my bud's place....please Mother of MJ, one sexy female pleeeeezzze.

Looks like I'll be able to start another grow myself in April, I'll be picking names outa my hat for the next strain

What a pleasure to be sitting on the couch reviewing your green thumb talents instead of sitting in front of a desk barge.

Aloha old friend. Well done.

Hay OMM, Man, I go away for a while and this place goes from breaking winds, to cutting cheeses, to talking nice about foul... oh, I mean fowl... I need some some pictures of your reefer madness to calm me down :grinjoint:

:peace:

OMM,
Good to see you are still around. I have been running crazy. Have a small grow going now but no real time for a journal on this one. Hope you are doing well. We are getting closer to moving your direction. Negotiating on a lot (Maui) now. With some luck we will have a house built.

Back
Top Bottom