OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

:rofl:
thats why theyre outside
one reason im not really a cat lover is they are not loyal creatures
my sons gf had one and now its the neighbors cat lol
i guess the food was better there, in the past we had a cat move on to another home also its when i realized they arent very loyal but
there was one particular cat he was a cool cat we went on a trip to the outter island one weekend left a leftover plate lunch outside when we came home we had a cat till he got really old and just never came home, he always came home even after days of being gone fighting
he always came home the older he got the more beat down he got but always came home to heal up and go out and fight again lol

just saying but it sounds like that cat couldn't find better food LOL:circle-of-love:

get my dinner from a garbage can.:)

Rum Tum Tugger is a curious cat!

Hi All. I have been telling a continuous story that has been going on through most of my Journals. They are in my Blog below if you would like to read them. They are about Sex, Drugs, .Rock and Roll, Heartbreak and Success..

The Story Continues……………………………….……………….......................................………………..OE

One morning while we sitting around thinking of our next job, which was to help create a brand new Division “The Light Fighters”. A new rapid response force, that could be in the air in 4 hours and on their way to where they were needed worldwide.

We received a priory message from the Pentagon. It was not good news, for us or the Army. The Pentagon in all their brilliance had decided to close all OE offices and keep only the one within the Pentagon active. I can’t begin to tell you how stupid this was. The pentagon OE office was manned by all the Too Old Colonels, which never actually went though the OE School.

We were to work on the Light Fighters until it was put in place and manned. Our Major and Captain would be permanently assigned to the new Division and would go to Hawaii where it was going to be based. They were actually pleased and happy at the prospect..

Once the Division was finished, Lea and I had 4 months to find ourselves new jobs.

We were all talking at once. Confused that OE was finished. Surprised that Lea and I could find our own jobs. We had never heard of anything like that. Our conversation ended when a staff car pulled up in front of the office. It had two stars on it. It was the General! We jumped up and he said “Sit down, we need to talk.”

He congratulated our 2 officers for their assignments and shook their hands, Then he looked at Lea and I and said “Forget what that message from the Pentagon said for you two. You are now assigned to my wife! Say what? She wants you to continue your Communication Workshops with the wives.” “Yes Sir” with big smiles on our faces.
“If need be, I will help you find new jobs, When it’s time.” “Yes Sir!”

To be continued………………………………………………………………………..............................More OE.

OMM ....Miss Blackie and Dutches are beautiful kitties ....It is so nice that they share their home with you. You can always see what is on a dogs mind by the expression on their face. They can be sad, happy, or in trouble, but you never know with a cat unless they pin their ears back. I've had them all dogs, cats, chickens, turkeys, a pig, goats, but the 14 peacocks were really loud durring mating season

OMM ....Miss Blackie and Dutches are beautiful kitties ....It is so nice that they share their home with you. You can always see what is on a dogs mind by the expression on their face. They can be sad, happy, or in trouble, but you never know with a cat unless they pin their ears back. I've had them all dogs, cats, chickens, turkeys, a pig, goats, but the 14 peacocks were really loud durring mating season

Thank You Clayhead. I'll pass on the peacocks. :thedoubletake:

SOOOO glad you're still doing the story OMM!! I have the better part of it stored to my desktop, from before you added it to your blog. I used to save each snippet, and was going to send it to you in one big piece in case you weren't keeping it all together...Guess that was naive of me to thing you wouldn't put it all together yourself, you'rer a dang computer guru for cripes-sake....
Anyway, hope you don't think its wierd that I was saving your story, it just seemed like something I'd want to always have later down the road....The Annals of my Friend-The Old Medicine Man
I'll go back and read the blog, to pick up where I left off...
Love ya buddy:Namaste:

SOOOO glad you're still doing the story OMM!! I have the better part of it stored to my desktop, from before you added it to your blog. I used to save each snippet, and was going to send it to you in one big piece in case you weren't keeping it all together...Guess that was naive of me to thing you wouldn't put it all together yourself, you'rer a dang computer guru for cripes-sake....
Anyway, hope you don't think its wierd that I was saving your story, it just seemed like something I'd want to always have later down the road....The Annals of my Friend-The Old Medicine Man
I'll go back and read the blog, to pick up where I left off...
Love ya buddy:Namaste:

Hi Quix. :high-five:
Ah that is a nice complement old friend. I figure I better finish the story since this may be my last grow.
I'm honored that you want have it. That means you may read it again. Thank You, :Namaste:

A shot of the cleaned up grow space. New inventory should be here this week hopefully, trying to finish up this last small female so I can get to the good stuff!
IMG_18757.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/475650

I leveled out the lights a little more but still facing down on the plant at the same angle. Seems to be shining more light on the actual plant than on the floor of the tent. In the lower lefthand corner is the Aloe plant I had since my original grow. She is almost 10x bigger than when I first got her. She also recieves BPN nutes & compost teas whenever the plants get it seems to like it so I said hey just let it be. Might post a before & after pic later on.

Nice teaser there OMM!

I need to go finish your stories. I was on part 2 last time I looked at them.

I just realized your Old Med Man. In my head I kept reading OMM as Old Man Med. Not that you knew, but sorry about that! :Namaste:

I leveled out the lights a little more but still facing down on the plant at the same angle. Seems to be shining more light on the actual plant than on the floor of the tent. In the lower lefthand corner is the Aloe plant I had since my original grow. She is almost 10x bigger than when I first got her. She also recieves BPN nutes & compost teas whenever the plants get it seems to like it so I said hey just let it be. Might post a before & after pic later on.

You sure have got it looking good in there, James 1st. I predict a good grow for you starting soon. BPN too! It's going to rock! :cheer:

Nice teaser there OMM!

I need to go finish your stories. I was on part 2 last time I looked at them.

I just realized your Old Med Man. In my head I kept reading OMM as Old Man Med. Not that you knew, but sorry about that! :Namaste:

Hi Hiker. Glad you like the stories. They get pretty wild sometimes. Hey, What's in a name anyway?:surf:

:popcorn: I'm loving the story being back OMM. OE lived to fight another day! :high-five:

Hi X ! Like I told Quix....I better finish this now. We will be heading to Florida and the great state of New Jersey. I'll probably finish the story there.:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom