OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

You sure have got it looking good in there, James 1st. I predict a good grow for you starting soon. BPN too! It's going to rock! :cheer:

Even on my last grow with the problems I still managed almost 2 1/2 ounces off of just 3 plants. So I'm pretty sure this next one is going to be a much bigger yield.

Finally it stopped raining, Time for Pictures!

China Yuman Buds

chinayumanbub.jpg

China Yuman

chinayuman3.jpg

Berry Bomb Buds

berrybBuds.jpg

A Seed Buds

aseedbuds2.jpg

Acapulco Gold

acapulcog2.jpg

acapulcog.jpg

BerryBomb Buds

BerryBomb3buds.jpg

BerryBomb3

BerryBomb3.jpg

BerryBomb 2

BerryBomb13.jpg

BerryBomb 2

BerryBomb1-2.jpg

Aseed

A_Seed.jpg

More Coming!

Hey OMM, lookin' real good in here. I'm glad to see you have some Bomb plants included.

I've got a Medi Bomb 1 going in my new journal. I would love to have your input on her and the other girls as I go along.

The link is in my signature.

Part 2 of these Flowering Ladies

The Unknown Girls which all have been topped.

unknowns3.jpg

Side of the house view

sidehouse1.jpg

Sweet Black Angel 2

sba24.jpg

Sweet Black Angel 1

sba13.jpg

Prozac2 Buds

prozac2buds.jpg

Prozac2

prozac24.jpg

Grapefruit Krush Buds

grapekbuds.jpg

Grapefruit Krush

grapefk1.jpg

The THC Bomb

THCBomb5.jpg

The Orient Express

OExpress2.jpg

China Yuman

chinayumanbub.jpg

chinayuman3.jpg

BerryBomb Buds

berrybBuds.jpg

A seed Buds

aseedbuds2.jpg

Acapulco Gold

acapulcog2.jpg

They seemed to have loved the rain, they are still stretching and are budding like crazy! Yahoo!:high-five:

Hey OMM, lookin' real good in here. I'm glad to see you have some Bomb plants included.

I've got a Medi Bomb 1 going in my new journal. I would love to have your input on her and the other girls as I go along.

The link is in my signature.

Hi Kushy. Medi-Bomb 1 is my favorite so far........I'll be glad to look at you're girls any time........I do look at em any way my Friend.:high-five:

Man that A-seed has got some frost huh!?? Nice:thumb:
They all look gorgeous OMM, won't be long now:Namaste:

Hi Quix. :peace: A-seed is doing good. Can't wait to see her in a month. Man, I hear a twig snap outside and I am out with a flashlight looking around. Maybe I should carry my trusty BB Gun too!:ganjamon:

Your plants are really liking the rain. They look really healthy and are reaching to the sky. You are going to have a very nice crop.
Hearing a twig snap always gets a persons attention. It's probably Frank Burns coming over from fishies journal. :laughtwo:

Your plants are really liking the rain. They look really healthy and are reaching to the sky. You are going to have a very nice crop.
Hearing a twig snap always gets a persons attention. It's probably Frank Burns coming over from fishies journal. :laughtwo:

Thanks Beemerbill. They do like the rain, thank goodness. Looks like we are going to get some more.

I knew it was fishy's fault!
:smokin:

hey buddy i have a question well the wife asked me cause i told her i didnt see any cats when i came to visit are those old pics or current pics of your feline friends?
and the girls are looking great:thumb:
looks like you got the soil mix alot better than that first batch cause theyre a getting nice and tall
nice job :thumb:

Hi Quix. :peace: A-seed is doing good. Can't wait to see her in a month. Man, I hear a twig snap outside and I am out with a flashlight looking around. Maybe I should carry my trusty BB Gun too!:ganjamon:
And a taser IMO...Are tasers leagal there??

Do you only grow strains that are extremely mold resistant? Oldskool?

OldShool? I don't know about that, but I guess at 71 I qualify. I don't think about mold resistance, I just grow what I hope will be good strains, based on research and take my chances, Jimmy.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey buddy i have a question well the wife asked me cause i told her i didnt see any cats when i came to visit are those old pics or current pics of your feline friends?
and the girls are looking great:thumb:
looks like you got the soil mix alot better than that first batch cause theyre a getting nice and tall
nice job :thumb:

Hi Cronic. They are old pictures of the cats, they all passed away a few years ago. They all lived 19 years. That's why we never wanted any more. They were the best.

You are right, we got the soil mixed much better on the remaining girls. Looks like rain over here.
:morenutes:

And a taser IMO...Are tasers leagal there??

Good idea Quix. Tell the truth, I have no idea about a tazser. At my age they would probably take it away from me and use it on me!:yikes::yikes:

OMM

Always a pleasure to come to read. This time it took me two days to catch up :cheesygrinsmiley: So now that I am all caught up, stop posting for a minute and write another chapter! :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM

Always a pleasure to come to read. This time it took me two days to catch up :cheesygrinsmiley: So now that I am all caught up, stop posting for a minute and write another chapter! :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK Buckshot. I just wrote another chapter and will post it tomorrow.:Namaste:

OK Buckshot. I just wrote another chapter and will post it tomorrow.:Namaste:

Dang that was supposed to take time so I could rest... :cheesygrinsmiley: now this journal will explode!!!!

Back
Top Bottom