One Man & His Bush

Gonna absolutely smash that kilo mate. She is easily your biggest to date.

Cheers fella!

I'm pinning my hopes on the new bulb being able to develop some decent lower bud. It seems almost impossible to yield a dry kilo from the canopy alone in a 4 x 4 tent.

If I can keep mould at bay, keep everything stable and get some light low down, then she really is a contender.

If only she yields like her mother did ..

Get some cheap led strips, nice warm white will do. They do some that run 12v and put out about 20w. Hang below the canopy facing inwards. You would need 4 tho. I got 3 real cheap ones (12v 10w) coming from China, cost me £3.50 each, delivered. I don't expect much bit be a good addition to my tiny box. :passitleft:

Finally managed to rid the house of visitors so back to business as usual.

I've raised the 600 watt hps to the top of the tent and added a second oscillating fan at canopy level to further improve airflow.

The led tent vents into the flowering tent when lights are off, so there is constant warm air blowing over the big girl. Temps are steady at 27 degrees centigrade lights on and 22 degrees lights off.

420-magazine-mobile1036780043.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1858122887.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1055433788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile68229765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1219139353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995346748.jpg

How much water does she take and how often do you water her?

She's bone dry in the morning going through 10 litres per day. Moving down from the 50 litre pot to the 30 litre pot has given a much quicker wet and dry cycle. I'm considering drop feeding the next plant during day light in a 30 litre pot.

10 litres per day gives almost 1 litre run off. (10%). With a concentration of 1/3rd strength canna coco A and B every time.

Cheers fella!

I'm pinning my hopes on the new bulb being able to develop some decent lower bud. It seems almost impossible to yield a dry kilo from the canopy alone in a 4 x 4 tent.

If I can keep mould at bay, keep everything stable and get some light low down, then she really is a contender.

If only she yields like her mother did ..
Run bare bulb no hood HORIZONTALY

Have a triangle canopy.

U got that kilo coming ur way!! Keep up the fantastic work. Tbis girl is definitely bigger then ur last so if u were only off by 100 grams she is gonna make it up!! Love ur grows!!

Lol.. where'd that come from Jacki .☝️️ nice enough plant.. always get one or two random photo drops in threads, the temptations to share ones grows is overpowering .
What do you do for mold control mono? Any preventatives secrets when growing monsters?

Looking good Mono! :passitleft:

Cheers brother! Hope things are going well with you. I need to get my ass over to your journal again ;)

Run bare bulb no hood HORIZONTALY

Have a triangle canopy.

Seems like an awful lot more work than I've got going on at the moment. Suppose it will give more even growth to the whole plant?

U got that kilo coming ur way!! Keep up the fantastic work. Tbis girl is definitely bigger then ur last so if u were only off by 100 grams she is gonna make it up!! Love ur grows!!

Cheers fella! She sure is a big girl, I've got roughly 4 inches to play with height wise then we are in some real trouble, and she seems to still be growing on up...

Not too sure I really want to hit the kilo, will need to up it again to 1.5kg? :surf:

Good lookin Scrog Mono. Mine's on ebb and flo tables. What's your hydro issue?

Thanks matey! She looks like a scrog, but we ain't a scrogging round these parts :high-five: Just some good old training in this plant.

Fungas nats think i got in controlled but got a lil funky leavs growin

Jack, Head over here Problems, Pests & Disease Control and start a thread, much easier to get on the go help :)

Back
Top Bottom