Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Thanks GettoGro Bro! :passitleft:

Think the deer got plenty to eat around here now, all the farmers surrounded by 'em have their beans just popping up now and the deer are working them over. Used to be cotton country round here, but with the ethanal bs they have gone to mostly beans and corn last 5 years. Definitly proud to see my girls a foot taller since I left. Was going to make the transplant this afternoon to my holes but finally getting some rain. One good thing is only one of the 10 was the only one starting to droop from lack of water so once in the holes I think they can make it w/o me for 2 weeks @ a lick.

Got them chiggers as I ran out to put in some hiding spots before I left in shorts and short sleeves. No more of that, levis inside the socks, long sleeve shirt with gloves and duct tape at the seems! :cough: I'll post up some pics in the ground just before I head back offshore next week.

Green Peace my Brothers and Sistas! :rollit:

got a start to getting them in the ground, but rained again hope to finish up next day or two. Not ever gonna complain about the rain as dry as its been around here last 2 weeks. few pics

IMG_20150517_135247540_1_.jpg
IMG_20150517_134650728_1_.jpg
IMG_20150517_134626183_1_.jpg
IMG_20150517_134620835.jpg

Thanks yawl, got 3 more in the ground today. Only have single spots so it takes a while, Lordy mercy I'm glad the dirt is already in! Getting harder to break trail now that everything's greening up. Tough enough taking water and pest bait in now that she's warming up. They are all in the same 50,000 acres anyway :ganjamon:. Got half my holes done today for the new additions. :lot-o-toke: this 'ole fart is worn slap out!.

Bapple, I got hold of some of that green crack (goblin) about six months ago and just loved the buzz! :rollit: was going to do just the 10 autos but couldn't help myself, @ the moment I have (5) Green Crack, (5) Critical Hog autos, (3) Chemdog autos, (1)WW auto, (1) Sweet Skunk auto. germing. We have until late Oct, mid nov. in these parts so we'll see how the GC goes, don't want it too tall anyway. Kinda having a perpetual summertime outdoor thingy going on :yummy: Will put the GC in their holes in 4-6 weeks (say July 4th @ the latest) should be about 2 foot then.

Thanks for checkin in. Big Green nugs to you all!!!

4 of the 5 PC are all alike short and bushy, all the BD is shooting for the stars might need another topping, might not. Trying to mimic the young planted hardwood trees in the area vs. some round bush that would stick out.:idea:

so before the cedar (natural insecticide) mulch goes over the mix

IMG_20150519_194942939.jpg

then cedar mulch and our natural clay taken from the holes for camo.

IMG_20150519_195323209_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150519_193116190.jpg
IMG_20150519_182250.jpg
IMG_20150519_182106.jpg

on the move

IMG_20150519_193315749.jpg

Spotted an HSO seedmix (Blue Dream, ChemDawg and Green Crack) at a growshop a couple of hours drive away, controlled myself at the time and walked away from temptation (we have so many seeds it's funny) but after reading a few smoke reviews about the GC I think we might go and get it at the weekend :rofl:

Pretty girls, hope they all make it :high-five:

can you have too many seeds Bapple? :confused: and damn, that sounds like my dream mix! Got my hands on some Green Goblin coming home from work last week, (NOLA is a grand spot to have to drive through to & fro work), seems to be just like the GC, did a little googling and indeed it may be with just a name change to better sales?

Really dig cruising your site B, keep up the great work, green Karma for you and yours.

should have added that I use a 4-10-3 liquid rooting stimulator for my transplant. Didn't get any pics (hands too full) of the roots when transplanting from 2.5 gallon pots to ground, though the bottoms were about half full and very very health and white. I also will add that I use rain water to make my mixes. Funny everything I read says rainwater has a neutral ph, but every time I take a sample I get ranges from 8-9 ph, comes down with the nutes added and then I adjust with ph down.

We had 3" on sunday so my barrels filled back up, time to add one more big barrel I believe.

IMG_20150520_152927542_HDR.jpg

love the skeeter large eating water bug in my stainless pot here

Subbed to this one... Lots to look at here :)

Back
Top Bottom