Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Check out Bapples who is growing autos outdoors, somewhere in....Spain maybe I'm not sure. She's a good spirit and I get the feeling she really knows her gardening too

I did find Bapples, gorgeous garden and lot's of knowledge and willingness to help for sure. She seems to be the Cat's Meow as far as outdoor autos.

Thanks for looking out

I'm waaaay north of there. Nivek is from Kelowna. What's a Stew?

Stew is a Stewardess on a yacht I was running as captain. I had some work up that way few years back but a 16 yr. old dui kept me from being able to fulfill the position. Oh Canada

Really? Crappy. Sorry. I get the same treatment though if it's any consolation. The goons that work the border I think only get paid minimum wage- makes them feel vengeful. That and their very poor training makes for an unwelcome return home every time I go traveling.

Personally I'd run auto outdoors at start of summer, when days are at their longest. Only grown them once, indoors, I got bloody 105g off three plants. Said I'd never grow them again. Been seeing good grows lately with them though. All indoors.

Only con with that Griz would be starting mid to late July and finishing Oct like the big girls. I would like 'em a little earlier for smoke and to be out of the way come harvest moon. It's 8pm central time sunset here now, quarter to nine before you can't see in the woods anymore.

Yeah the small yields I've read about are quite discouraging, if I could pull 3 zips a plant I'd probably do hand stands. :wood:

Check out Bapples who is growing autos outdoors, somewhere in....Spain maybe I'm not sure. She's a good spirit and I get the feeling she really knows her gardening too

You old charmer you - you'll make me big headed :rofl:

I did find Bapples, gorgeous garden and lot's of knowledge and willingness to help for sure. She seems to be the Cat's Meow as far as outdoor autos.

Thanks for looking out

And they say chivalry is dead, thanks for the kind compliments Cap'n

If you're going to grow Autos and don't want to compromise on yield - genetics genetics genetics. Buy super Auto seeds from one of the breeders that know what they're doing (and they are not many) and try to interfere with them as little as possible unless you know what you're doing. Pulled 3 1/2 ounces off a Buddha Magnum last year and I was still feeling my way round cannabis growing and didn't have the right anything. All plants want to grow, the so called best gardeners are the ones who allow the plant to express its genetics with as little interference as possible. Hope that makes sense.

Mmmmmm super autos ;) oh and with autos the estimated yield are with 600w/ meter2. 3.5oz off one auto not bad bapple most I've gotten was off that strike auto good smoke tho about 70g. Might have to ask the guys at Alchima which would be a good one for my neck of the woods.

You old charmer you - you'll make me big headed :rofl:

And they say chivalry is dead, thanks for the kind compliments Cap'n

If you're going to grow Autos and don't want to compromise on yield - genetics genetics genetics. Buy super Auto seeds from one of the breeders that know what they're doing (and they are not many) and try to interfere with them as little as possible unless you know what you're doing. Pulled 3 1/2 ounces off a Buddha Magnum last year and I was still feeling my way round cannabis growing and didn't have the right anything. All plants want to grow, the so called best gardeners are the ones who allow the plant to express its genetics with as little interference as possible. Hope that makes sense.

Well Darlin' where I come from manners (or as my son started saying when he was about 4; "I got nanners Dad?"), kinda covers it all, from respect of your elders and women, to just plain ole' sincerities starting with how you doing? I've always been raised that manners is as good as or better than a college education, take one a long ways in life.

Now on tho the autos, my genetics are sprouting for what is worth, guess we'll call it education this year and with your sage advice on just let 'em do their thing that's what I shall do. Nothing says super auto on my list, as you've seen, I'm gonna come your way if any probe pop up, ok I hope?

They just started popping yesterday. Should I go straight into 3 or 5 gallons with the seedling? Or one transplant between? If I make half the plants in your garden I'll be happy with my early harvest and stash, cause I'll be smokin' :smokin:

The Critical Hog is an auto if it doesn't show up to good here.

IMG_20150518_161223248.jpg

:thanks: MS Bapples!

I think I just realized why you have that name and work weeks on/weeks off. Back right out of highschool, me and my best friend signed up as deckhand on a river barge. I lasted 2 months and said, SCREW THAT! MY friend stuck it out and went on the get his pilot license and retire from that job just a few years ago. Cool stuff. (I ended up in the IT biz)

I'm waiting for more drone vids :) that is way too cool. I got an old cheap drone that is about 8 years old. They have cam a long way in the last few years. I want to see you mount some caliber on there and take the buck that tries to eat your crop...haha

I'm interested to see how "autos" will do in a hot long growing season of the south. Will be interesting as mostly they are designed for colder/short norther climates. I am still learning about this weed everyday and you got something different going on. I'm staying tuned.

I think I just realized why you have that name and work weeks on/weeks off. Back right out of highschool, me and my best friend signed up as deckhand on a river barge. I lasted 2 months and said, SCREW THAT! MY friend stuck it out and went on the get his pilot license and retire from that job just a few years ago. Cool stuff. (I ended up in the IT biz)

I'm waiting for more drone vids :) that is way too cool. I got an old cheap drone that is about 8 years old. They have cam a long way in the last few years. I want to see you mount some caliber on there and take the buck that tries to eat your crop...haha

You're almost spot on GGro Bro, I jumped the rivers for the oceans though about 35 years ago. Always had a passion for the river and make home on the big one nowadays, trying to find some work as pilot to be home a bit more for a change. Last 35 years I have run all over the world chasing marlin on private yachts, last year I made a move back to my roots in the oil patch vessels and picked a bad time for that. Trying to hang on and not leave the Gulf of Mexico for my last 10 years. Enjoyed traveling the globe, but sho nuff glad to be home for a change.

Haha, I crashed my drone, rum and purple jasmine bravado, waiting on a new shell to put on it. I do have a longer version of that one on Vimeo if you look, it was my first video flight, then a big old Pecan tree got in the way. It's set to some good old B.B King music so check it out if you get a shot. My new one is DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus, cool bird, can't wait to get it back together. :smokin: now I understand the 12 hour bottle to throttle rule for pilots :thedoubletake:

On that big ole' buck, I just need to get his hidey hole lined out, then it will be fresh deer rolls, oh yeah. :yummy:

LOL big ole bucks and pecan trees! Yeah, I'm on board. We gotta be neighbors,,, but hush about that...

Sorry about the drone, but it's a learning curve. Glad you haven't crashed a barge or yatch,,,whew.

'''or have you?'''

:tokin:

LOL big ole bucks and pecan trees! Yeah, I'm on board. We gotta be neighbors,,, but hush about that...

Sorry about the drone, but it's a learning curve. Glad you haven't crashed a barge or yatch,,,whew.

'''or have you?'''

no crashes yet, had one go down in the South Pacific 3 years ago after a bs raid/sabotage in Western Samoa.

'''or have you?'''

check your PM

Well Darlin' where I come from manners (or as my son started saying when he was about 4; "I got nanners Dad?"), kinda covers it all, from respect of your elders and women, to just plain ole' sincerities starting with how you doing? I've always been raised that manners is as good as or better than a college education, take one a long ways in life.

Now on tho the autos, my genetics are sprouting for what is worth, guess we'll call it education this year and with your sage advice on just let 'em do their thing that's what I shall do. Nothing says super auto on my list, as you've seen, I'm gonna come your way if any probe pop up, ok I hope?

They just started popping yesterday. Should I go straight into 3 or 5 gallons with the seedling? Or one transplant between? If I make half the plants in your garden I'll be happy with my early harvest and stash, cause I'll be smokin' :smokin:

The Critical Hog is an auto if it doesn't show up to good here.

IMG_20150518_161223248.jpg

:thanks: MS Bapples!

Why, thank you kindly Cap'n :green_heart:

I am a racing aficionado, and 15 years ago I attended the Kentucky Derby - it was an annual exchange trip with my UK racing club type thing. I have travelled extensively all over the world and a fair bit in the U.S. - I can tell you I never met so many real gentlemen all in one place and certainly not in the U.S. - I really enjoyed myself.

I am old school, so have no problem with the adage ' civility costs nothing but buys everything'

Happy days Cap'n

Back
Top Bottom