Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

damn its tough getting old! Wake up to 20 degrees cooler weather this am and decide to take advantage and finish my new holes. Finish up early take lunch and a nap, figure why not get them all neem oiled up since they're due. Well; I get around to #10 and it's gone, disappeared not a trace, I'm country, I'll find a trace. So wtf over :scratchinghead: Go all the way back to the hidey hole and lo & behold there she is, plum forgot that one, poor thing. NOW, they are all in, gonna be a 5-10 days @ least before I go back in, longer weather permitting. You guys are probably glad, no more pics of the same old plants for @ least a week, woot, woot. Final round of fresh pics for a bit.

at least I got a root shot or two on this last one

IMG_20150521_222620.jpg
IMG_20150521_154420468_HDR.jpg

ph'ing before and after

IMG_20150521_153251976.jpg
IMG_20150521_180458335.jpg

real viney areas I spoke of & the plant is the leggy one of the PC's

IMG_20150521_181252363.jpg
IMG_20150521_181231350.jpg
IMG_20150521_181215775.jpg
IMG_20150521_181504432.jpg

couple randoms while applying the neem

IMG_20150521_162138575.jpg
IMG_20150521_155552067.jpg
IMG_20150521_155531755_1_.jpg
IMG_20150521_155531755.jpg

be de ba deb da dats all folks :high-five:

Anybody seeing you walking in the paddocks? Are you using the same way to get there? Just curious.... Ballsy..... I've lived near blue gum plantations and thought about it, but they seemed to get checked at least once over summer... I'd rather get on a north facing hill in bush and dropped a little foliage. Be the south facing hill northern hemisphere? Bills will be paid if this can come off, even half of it.. Many regular seeds or all fems? Looking great captain...

Anybody seeing you walking in the paddocks? Are you using the same way to get there? Just curious.... Ballsy..... I've lived near blue gum plantations and thought about it, but they seemed to get checked at least once over summer... I'd rather get on a north facing hill in bush and dropped a little foliage. Be the south facing hill northern hemisphere? Bills will be paid if this can come off, even half of it.. Many regular seeds or all fems? Looking great captain...

What up Griz? naw they don't see me, slip in from the back of my place, I join some great stuff, lots of it. It'll get a lil' more hairy come sept when they start scouting for deer season, but most of the stands are same ole' spots year in year out. Been stomping these woods for 50 years. Tipping' around so to speak. I'm out of there now, just needed to get everything ready to go on her own you know. I got me some new spots scouted out for next year to expand some but I need a trusty partner to drop me off for stealth, and I don't trust much :shhh: Ain't no hills round here. These new planted tree spots are just barely ripe for growing but gonna be good for @ least another 5 years before the trees get too big, if all pans out.

All fems, the 5 Skunk Haze freebies that look like crap @ 4 weeks (probably gonna ditch) are regulars. All the others germing are auto fems and fems (5) GCrack & (4) Bubblegum.

Office called yesterday and said we lost our contract so no work for now, (good or bad?) thought I'd get caught up in case I have to run off @ a moments notice again. Been slow as shit in the oil patch since thanksgiving. Barely making the notes. It'll definitely help if I can pull half of 'em, kinda what I'm shooting for.

Are you in the southern hemisphere? I spent quite a bit of time down under, from French Polynesia, Tonga, New Zealand to Australia, Cook Islands being my favorite, bit on the equator too.

Tight lines pard

Good to know Captain, you get the direction I was going :) trust nobody, first one you trust be the first to put you in or rip ya off... Just gotten over a cheating $&$?, trust nobody, lol... Yeah Aussie bud. Down the arse end though, cold.

Ha ha. I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forest and bogland and then ocean- spend a lot of my time slinking around like a wolf doing as I see fit. Nice to see I'm not the only one.
Having fun here. :) Do you have a journal Grizzwald?

No journal, only just got the balls to drop photos here, lol... Only got iPhone... Getting over the paranoia though. Be getting indoor grow going soon, once I can get some beans. Actually want to clone a bud for outdoors next year. Grow some massive branched out girl... You weasel, have journal or grow going?

Ha ha. I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forest and bogland and then ocean- spend a lot of my time slinking around like a wolf doing as I see fit. Nice to see I'm not the only one.
Having fun here. :) Do you have a journal Grizzwald?

Roger that brother Al! Just ordered the danged series cause of you and that avi! Haven't watched it in a couple of years. Heck, I only get 4 real channels on my tv, I don't count the preachers.

Went into the head to brush my teeth and call it nite, thought I'd peek on my gem boxes, lo and behold we have a White Widow, ChemDawg & Critical Hog auto already popped! :yahoo:

Will be my first run of autos and everywhere I search I can't find much good info on growing them outdoors?

IMG_20150522_243401947.jpg
IMG_20150522_243438039.jpg
IMG_20150522_243426487.jpg

Good to know Captain, you get the direction I was going :) trust nobody, first one you trust be the first to put you in or rip ya off... Just gotten over a cheating $&$?, trust nobody, lol... Yeah Aussie bud. Down the arse end though, cold.

Gotcha good Griz. Fished the reef for Marlin back in the 80's as a deckie. Damn big fishing down there. Got a best mate over north of Perth in the boonies. Need to go visit.

No journal, only just got the balls to drop photos here, lol... Only got iPhone... Getting over the paranoia though. Be getting indoor grow going soon, once I can get some beans. Actually want to clone a bud for outdoors next year. Grow some massive branched out girl... You weasel, have journal or grow going?

I have a grow going on, by the skin of my teeth. Became a single parent a couple years ago after my 9 year old son decided he wanted to live with me not my ex, and she moved away. Leaves me not much time to do more than keep things going so I'm not journalling because I'm away for the grow a lot for kids school and work and stuff. It would be fun to have a journal as a central hangout, but I can't give it the time it needs so just wandering around for now- learning stuff, answering newbie questions and trying not to put my foot in it too bad. I'm in northern coastal Canada

Personally I'd run auto outdoors at start of summer, when days are at their longest. Only grown them once, indoors, I got bloody 105g off three plants. Said I'd never grow them again. Been seeing good grows lately with them though. All indoors.

Will be my first run of autos and everywhere I search I can't find much good info on growing them outdoors?

Check out Bapples who is growing autos outdoors, somewhere in....Spain maybe I'm not sure. She's a good spirit and I get the feeling she really knows her gardening too

I got a three year old,. There'll come a time without a doubt she'll want to live with dad.. Which I'll be looking forward to. But yeah time. Be a killer. I'm a tradesman, work for myself, so allows for flexible hours. I have her every weekend at the moment, makes meeting any other chick impossible though. I'm in middle of nowhere except over summer. Tourist coastal town.

Back
Top Bottom