Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Hello Cap'n!

Thus far, I have only grown Dutch Passion and Buddha Seeds Autos. I tend to choose the Super Autos for better yield. But grew a Buddha Purple Kush and in this grow also an Auto Blackberry Kush which are not Supers.....

Re 'old hard head' comment, I think a certain amount of hubris creeps in when we reach a certain age and have been doing something for so long we think there is nothing else to it. My germination rates for cannabis seeds was appalling until this grow, cos I have been gardening for over 20 years and have germinated all manner of exotic and difficult seeds. When I started this cannabis adventure even though I had read vast amounts of material on cannabis growing, I still went for the germination method that I have used in non 420 gardening for over 20 years successfully, it took 16 failed seeds (aproximately £160) for me to reluctantly admit that what I knew was not going to work with cannabis seeds :rofl:

You are welcome, and thank you for a being a fun part of this community :thanks: :green_heart:

Looks like them babies were stretching to find light. Do you have a couple CFLs for starting out seedlings indoors? As soon as my babies pop up and spread their first real true leaves, I keep the CFLs within a couple inches of the tops.

Edit: Was referencing post #90, didn't realized there was a whole new page of updates.
Must have been the bongs...haha

Looks like them babies were stretching to find light. Do you have a couple CFLs for starting out seedlings indoors? As soon as my babies pop up and spread their first real true leaves, I keep the CFLs within a couple inches of the tops.

Edit: Was referencing post #90, didn't realized there was a whole new page of updates.
Must have been the bongs...haha

:bong: good bro, I do have a couple cfl, haven't used them, will try on next auto run for sure.

Thanks GGro Bro

If your state is as cash-strapped as mine, you should have a great grow my friend. One thing about a slow economy is they can't fly the copters as usual. ;)

They are gonna be monsters by the end of summer. Post us some drone shots, but please be safe where you post them.

Props, my friend,

~GG

Yeah we broke in this state like yawl Brother. Should have the drone back up and flying by mid week coming up. You're right kinda hairy posting 'em.

My plants got to looking like they may be too damn big, got me a little paranoid :bitingnails: so I've started training them to keep them lower. Think they are still gonna be a couple of giant bushes. Never seen the search copters here so far, worry about the fun and nosy flyers you know? Hope they make it, long ways to harvest moon. Can't believe how strong and perky my clones turned uot in just a day, look forward to adding some more in a month. Now just gotta go dig another 10 holes. :yikes:

:thanks: buddy!

Well got out to 5 of 10 today, was enroute to them all but lots of activity (farming) around the 2nd 5 so decided to wait until tom. afternoon. One PC, the one with caterpillars last week is looking pretty frail, had one big BD that had a main branch ripped down about 4 to 5 inches, just laying there (animal probably), everything still all green and the main trunk at split looked like it was building a new skin in spite. Should have taken a pic before taping it up but once I put it back in place just couldn't let go. :wood: I'm the ever optimistic. Gave them a shot of epsom and Advanced Nutrients Micro today also. So of the 5 which are 2 PC and 3 BD I have one of each could be in trouble, for sure the little PC. Have now 7 of my autos coming around of the 10 seeded. My Green Crack seed was sucky, have 1 good one and one punie one out of 5 seeded. My 14 clones from BD & PC are looking good on top but no roots yet @ 6 days. Will need these to offset the insects and animals ripping the effing branches off my girls. So a couple pics and hopefully not much more damage mañana :slide:

good PC

IMG_20150527_182619830.jpg
IMG_20150527_2001363191.jpg

my ripped branch/trunk BD

IMG_20150603_195718.jpg
IMG_20150603_183246971.jpg

biggest BD, which I snapped last week training, doing well

IMG_20150603_194908.jpg
IMG_20150603_192300867.jpg
IMG_20150603_194458.jpg

poor lil' PC check out how a negative of the same shows the bleeding

IMG_20150603_191330128.jpg
IMG_20150603_195054.jpg

few more BD's did some training and topped one for the second time

IMG_20150603_195443.jpg
IMG_20150603_184336609.jpg
IMG_20150603_185430300.jpg
IMG_20150603_183324462_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150603_184328283.jpg

sorry fro any redundant pics

all are looking good except for the little PC. Something is eating her? There ia always that one strain/pheno that doesn't want to cooperate. Have your sprayed her? Neem is a cool product. All natural and mixed very weak it will kill them little critters. The other are looking great! Time for another drone update? ;)

all are looking good except for the little PC. Something is eating her? There ia always that one strain/pheno that doesn't want to cooperate. Have your sprayed her? Neem is a cool product. All natural and mixed very weak it will kill them little critters. The other are looking great! Time for another drone update? ;)

Yeah Bro been hitting her for 3 weeks now once a week twice with the neem and last time with some wettable sulfur, trying to save her. Shame too, one of my fav strains is the P Chunk.
That's why we plan extra outside for sure. Should have a drone look by the weekend. Got ya hooked on the drone huh? :smokin:

She might end up the sacrificial plant.... Unless you really want her, I'd let her go. Ya piss critters off they go searching elsewhere, in all directions. I'd just kill what ya see.. That'll grow a big knuckle, she'll be right... Looking good captain. Geez man, I'm fricken jealous of your garden.

Just saw the checkered safari pants in the negative.. Can't let ya get away with that :rofl::rofl:

She might end up the sacrificial plant.... Unless you really want her, I'd let her go. Ya piss critters off they go searching elsewhere, in all directions. I'd just kill what ya see.. That'll grow a big knuckle, she'll be right... Looking good captain. Geez man, I'm fricken jealous of your garden.

I concur Grizz, give 'em something to stay busy with, it's 350-400' to the the next one @ least. Have 5 in an area about 40 acres, other 5 the same. By the bye, those were brown jeans that look like coffin' britches :rofl:

Looking good Cap'n":thumb:

Unfortunately nature sometimes gets in the way but lots to be happy about there.

Hope your week is going well.

Thanx Bappz, if I can get half of them through I'd be happy. Good & Bad news is I may have gotten a new pilot job on one of our rivers, leaving that slow oil field stuff for a while, however gonna have to be gone for 28 days straight. Puts a crimp in my clone plans but hey, my autos should be ready when I get off :thumb:.

A part of growing is knowing that some strain/phenos are NOT going to like their surroundings. After review, I suspect just a "fickle Pheno" and not bugs on the PC.

All your others look great, Capt'n. Sometimes you get one "of those". Let her go and concentrate on those bushes you got going! I can't wait to see the fall harvervest!

Very well could be GettoGro Bro, :laughtwo: cool name you got. On a side note, had to do a UA today for new job. Well I got a pack of Quick Fix synthetic urine and brought it with me. Pulled in like 10 convenience stores to use their microwave and heat it up. They don't have microwaves in convenience stores anymore :scratchinghead:. It was an hour ride into town anyway and I had already strapped a rubber band on the heating pad so when I checked the temp it was just creeping into the green. Was expecting to go to a clinic and pee, but lady brought a cup in and said; "fill her up to the line, you know the drill right?" Thank goodness I had it already in my "STASH" boxers and was one step ahead. Pain in the ass having to test but I ain't gonna quit. Waiting on results but not too concerned :bitingnails:, have used this stuff quite a few times.

Roger that on the clean up GGro. DOT for me always unfortunately.

Got out and checked on the next 5 this evening, seems to be not only doesn't the PC like it here as much as the BD one has to realize that that's the nature of the beast. I mean its classic Indica vs Sativa Dom going on here. And also I think the BD just takes to the whole climate/earth thing better here, we shall see. I have a feeling the PC will show off come flower time if a couple can make it to the end of the race. Had another PC that is just plain scraggly, (one of the ones I snapped trying to train last week).

my best PC so far, all the healthy PC's have stud trunks

IMG_20150604_201416363.jpg
IMG_20150604_202043831.jpg

scraggly one, also had had an armadillo visit, no damage just checking for worms

IMG_20150604_195111923.jpg
IMG_20150604_195144870.jpg

this BD was split also last week and has taken off

IMG_20150604_191928272.jpg
IMG_20150604_204712.jpg

and after her training
IMG_20150604_193605113_HDR.jpg

few more an another negative shot

IMG_20150604_195832388.jpg
IMG_20150604_204757.jpg
IMG_20150604_204934.jpg
IMG_20150604_214231.jpg

I didn't realise they were so spread out... Um, I'll shut up now, lol... Hopefully the PC are just taking awhile to liken the outdoors... Ya give them any seaweed concentrate or anything for their root system?

Not familiar with the genetics you are running, but some are not liking your environment? If they are indoor strains, I can see why they wouldn't like the outdoors. You are about the same latitude as Thai and Afghan? Maybe find and try some of those? It just takes time to "dial them in" no matter what you grow.

Others you have are bushes ready to blow up! Go with what works! :)

Back
Top Bottom