Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

I'll use it in a sentence.

If these plants make it to the finish I'll have a new variety to choose from! The outdoor kind!
You did that real good 👍 and now I have a much better understanding about what you were meaning to say. You are an artist 👨‍🎨 with the English language Sir. Thank you for sharing your talent. lol 😂 CL🍀

That Iklwa is looking great, and then I saw the Cherries - Wow! That thing is a beast! :bravo:

Highya SO,

Look at the biomass! What a loaded lady. Cherries Dubelee has tons of bud sites! Gorgeous lady! ILKWA is looking very nice also. But a little pale compared to the Cherries Dubelee. Hopefully, we'll both harvest a nice little stash of Cherries Dubelee! Happy Smokin'

Cute!

Those plants are stunning, and congrats on the pistils. It's going to get pretty smelly out there in a minute!

That's living the life. :high-five:

:circle-of-love:
It's strange and interesting out there Shed! The Cherries is a stinker already and the ILKWA is like a cool morning breeze, no skunk at all! Soon though! Oh the sweet stank of flower is right around the corner!

Highya SO,

Look at the biomass! What a loaded lady. Cherries Dubelee has tons of bud sites! Gorgeous lady! ILKWA is looking very nice also. But a little pale compared to the Cherries Dubelee. Hopefully, we'll both harvest a nice little stash of Cherries Dubelee! Happy Smokin'
I like to sit between them and have a smoke. And dream.

Hey I'll take the Biomass compliment any day! :hookah:

Wait for the IKLWA. I have a feeling she's about to fill in hard. She's light colored where she's been having fast growth. She's good green where she can be I think. She's every bit as much plant as the other, just thin leaves and branches at this time. Lots of bud sites!

BRIX. GO FIGURE UPDATE

Hi everyone, They got fed for flower yesterday so I thought I'd better take a brix look before that feed did much to todays results. I shoulda done this yesterday. Oh well.

What I'm looking at is the change from the last check which was a 3 brix. The change is the Sweet Candy I've fed every water time. !/4 tsp to 2 gallons of water is the recipe from the sweet candy site if I weighed it. I water every other day at this time. 2 gallons each.
So
3 brix from a leaf juiced.
Not much more than a week passes as I water every other day with sweet candy added.
12.5 brix today and I can see the vigor in the plant is elevated!

What a jump! That was the only thing added this feed cycle. This and the fact she's in flower. Being in flower can raise brix I hear too. I'm reporting what I see. @Gee64 what do you think? @Emilya Green what do you think? And all? Make any sense to you? I know it's nice but it came on fast and larger than I expected.

BRIX. GO FIGURE UPDATE

Hi everyone, They got fed for flower yesterday so I thought I'd better take a brix look before that feed did much to todays results. I shoulda done this yesterday. Oh well.

What I'm looking at is the change from the last check which was a 3 brix. The change is the Sweet Candy I've fed every water time. !/4 tsp to 2 gallons of water is the recipe from the sweet candy site if I weighed it. I water every other day at this time. 2 gallons each.
So
Not much more than a week passes as I water every other day with sweet candy added.

What a jump! That was the only thing added this feed cycle. This and the fact she's in flower. Being in flower can raise brix I hear too. I'm reporting what I see. @Gee64 what do you think? @Emilya Green what do you think? And all? Make any sense to you? I know it's nice but it came on fast and larger than I expected.
I would guess your soil was/is low on carbon. A plant needs soil carbon to feed the microbes until the plant can get healthy enough to produce it's own sugars. Once a plant gets over 12 or 13 brix it has enough sugar to be healthy and to feed the microbes. Then it all starts to snowball in your favor.

I'm not familiar with Sweet Candy but I would guess its a heavy carbohydrate additive.

It's kind of like priming a water pump. You need water to prime the pump but you have no water because the pump can't pump, so you have to go get water and bring it to the pump to prime the process.

If you get your brix over 14, at least in my experience, the pump is primed and self-sufficiency takes over.

Even if you have to use the Candy until harvest you will still get a great product but it may/will taste different (not nescessarily bad) than what you are used too.

Analyze the Candy. For raising brix you need more carbon, phosphorus, calcium, oxygen,( all needed for more photosynthesis to create more sugar) and microbes (they create and process the extra ingredients).

If its high in any of those things (carbon causes microbe populations to explode) then consider adding more of those things in your next batch of soil.

I'm glad you got your brix up Stone. Keep going. 1 more point and bugs are behind you👍👊.

You could also kill 2 birds with one stone by making an EWC tea and adding the Candy to it to add a fresh batch of microbes.

Great catch! 3 brix could have turned ugly quickly.

It likley contains some kelp extracts too, or something from the ocean. Thats a big jump. It needs aminos for protein synthesis to jump that quickly. The ocean products are good for that.

If its organic its likely a great product. If it contains fulvic acid keep that in mind, as in don't over do it. Follow the instructions on mixing and if you see leaf tip burn dial it back a bit.

BRIX. GO FIGURE UPDATE

So

Exactly what the plant needed, at exactly the right time.

Back
Top Bottom