Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Its Hi Brixs molasses for plants by earth juice feeding says > Hand Feeding: Slowly add and mix 1 tsp (mild) to 2 Tbsp (strong) per gallon of water. Use every 4 weeks. Hydroponics: Mix 0.25 tsp (mild) to 1 tsp (strong) per gallon of water and add at every nutrient change.
That's a much better approach than I used. I went with a tbsp every watering to runoff every day in flower, maybe every other day when I gunked up the soil.

WATERING CHANGES UPDATE

I watered a few hours ago and have to check that i did indeed cure that droop!Here's her tell, or somethings really wrong. I think she's thirsty.Hello all, I'm noticing the very lowest branch going droop on Cherries D yesterday on her day 2 without water. It's time to go every day now! :woohoo:
I watered a few hours ago and have to check that i did indeed cure that droop!

Then there's ILKWA going strong and building sites ! She's 9 or 10 feet tall now!
A beauty!
And her budding sites.

WATERING CHANGES UPDATE

I watered a few hours ago and have to check that i did indeed cure that droop!Here's her tell, or somethings really wrong. I think she's thirsty.Hello all, I'm noticing the very lowest branch going droop on Cherries D yesterday on her day 2 without water. It's time to go every day now! :woohoo:
I watered a few hours ago and have to check that i did indeed cure that droop!

Then there's ILKWA going strong and building sites ! She's 9 or 10 feet tall now!
A beauty!
And her budding sites.

That tree looks in great shape Stone.

ILKWA seems like a Sativa dominant kind, the origins are African is that correct?

Looks a lot like the Durban that’s not indica pheno.

Cheers to that amazing pheno!
:passitleft:

That tree looks in great shape Stone.

ILKWA seems like a Sativa dominant kind, the origins are African is that correct?

Looks a lot like the Durban that’s not indica pheno.

Cheers to that amazing pheno!
:passitleft:
Thanks Dan! ILKWA is a special weed! Here from the breeder Lerugged who says she should finish at my location: Iklwa comes from the foot of the Drakensberg mountain range and was likely the same genetics that Shaka Zulu and the Zulu tribe would have consumed/smoked before battle and for ceremonies. The name I have given this strain is the name of the short spear that Shaka introduced. Like the spear, this strain is sharp and what I call Insta-high. The euphoria comes on by the time you have a second hit, or, as you exhale your first. This is a pheno that comes from Miss Sticky. 9 to 10 weeks to flower. Spicy, woody, and earthy are the scents you will likely get. Occasionally floral.

Page 1 on this journal has the beautiful origination story for this and other sativa's Leruggeds grandpa surprised him with after his passing. This is one of few grown on this continent!

So much forest in two trees. :green_heart:

How do you know how much water to use, and where to water? I would imagine the roots must be at least as wide as the canopy at this stage.
Well the holes I dug and filled with foxfarm ocean forest soil are 3.5 cu ft volume. Around 3.5 foot diameter and 18 inches deep. I water and feed that area. I assume roots go beyond there and they're on her own there. I have thought if I need I'd feed and water a bigger diameter but not yet.
And how much? Before I started feeding with sweet candy I was just using the hose making sure I put plenty on. I kind of know how long a gallonish takes I think? Since the SC it's been 2 gallons every 2 days from a hand watering can. There's been no droop until yesterday. Tomorrow I'll start 2 gallons a day.
And wow are you growing the crap outta her. 😳 those are both stunners
I can't wait to roll up a bone and hit it in a toast to your Grand Daddy!
Go big or go bigger, heh Stone? 👀
ILKWA is a 10 footer I'm thinking! She's my kind of girl! Well no boat but otherwise!
It's a hard wood. 🍋
Bob Dylan sang a song like that! A hard wood gonna fall!
Beast mode! 💪💪💪
Haha I like me a beast! I'm going to want someone else to maintain her later on from the ladder!

Its Hi Brixs molasses for plants by earth juice feeding says > Hand Feeding: Slowly add and mix 1 tsp (mild) to 2 Tbsp (strong) per gallon of water. Use every 4 weeks. Hydroponics: Mix 0.25 tsp (mild) to 1 tsp (strong) per gallon of water and add at every nutrient change.
There you go! If you only use it once a month to prime the pump you won't get salt issues.

There you go! If you only use it once a month to prime the pump you won't get salt issues.
I'm considering some off days, especially since I'll be watering daily from here on. I have to tell you my tomatoes are loving it every day @ 1/4 tsp in 2 gallons each plant. They get fed just like the cannabis. My tomatoes are the best I've ever grown!

I'm considering some off days, especially since I'll be watering daily from here on. I have to tell you my tomatoes are loving it every day @ 1/4 tsp in 2 gallons each plant. They get fed just like the cannabis. My tomatoes are the best I've ever grown!
The cheap weed helps offset the expensive tomatoes🤣🤣🤣 I hear ya though, I treat my tomatoes just like weed too. They love it. I grow superhot peppers in weed soil too. Reapers,Scorpions, Ghosts, etc. My tomatoes this year had to go into a semi-shady spot or not at all so the yield is low but the 'maters are fantastic.

20230814_135602.jpg

And pomegranates too.

Highya SO,

Two very big ladies there!! They look like something I dream about!! Hope you have your stepladder ready to check top colas. That's the only problem with letting them go like that. I finally got tired of it. Plus you want to be careful with stepladder legs in the dirt. But, they do look good!! Cheers to you! Happy Smokin'

And pomegranates too.
WOW! How the heck do you do that in the great up north? That in a sash house?
Highya SO,

Two very big ladies there!! They look like something I dream about!! Hope you have your stepladder ready to check top colas. That's the only problem with letting them go like that. I finally got tired of it. Plus you want to be careful with stepladder legs in the dirt. But, they do look good!! Cheers to you! Happy Smokin'
I found my multi adjustable articulating ladder and when it's time, it will live out there with a can of wd40. It's too heavy nice and sturdy.

It's strange and interesting out there Shed! The Cherries is a stinker already and the ILKWA is like a cool morning breeze, no skunk at all! Soon though! Oh the sweet stank of flower is right around the corner!
SO for the Sweet Smell of Skunk! Or is that Success? CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom