Papasmokes 2000W Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainwreck

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Clones got fried a bit before I had the domes it got up to 125 degree inside tent. Which was from ac unit failure. I got it fixed within a few hours but I figured it was that hot atleast 8 hours or so until I caught it.

Things definitely looking better.

Sorry about the upside down pic posted last. Damn medicated picture posting! ! :tokin:

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Clones got fried a bit before I had the domes it got up to 125 degree inside tent.
Whoa!:phew:

Yea I wasn't very happy about that. Once that happened I bit the bullet an insulated the entire shed. An cleaned out the coils and filters on ac unit. Runs like a dream now!

Yeah, that would cause any one of us to step up our preventive maintenance.

subbed

So I have noticed some small crawlers in my tent. Mainly on the floors and in the soil under the "humidity domes". Not sure if it's gnats. I don't really see any fliers an when I go to suck them up with a vacuum or smash them with my finger they don't fly away. So small hard to get a pic but I'll try next time. I noticed really small body brownish in color and visible antennae on the "head"

Any ideas???

I figured maybe too moist. So I took out "humidity domes" to allow the lights to dry everything up really good.

Also I was contacted to test a light panel for Twilight Led... Think I'm gonna setup a separate veg tent in my house for this light. Thinking of using one of those portable linen closets on wheels as a grow tent since it will be my veg tent inside the house it will be climate controlled and easily movable.

I'm leaning toward springtails being the bugs in my tent. I haven't seen anything flying. All signs point to this n they seem to not be a bad thing

Well that escalated quickly. .. found a Web on a clone... and noticed few fliers...think it was gnats...

Getting some neem oil tomorrow and I might try some organicide....

Any suggestions? ?

I'm in for this one! Got a good start finally on a LED grow, don't seem to be to far in, easy to be able to follow along and dont need to read through 60 pages to get caught up! :woohoo:

:welcome: NOCOFarmer!

I have one set of seedlings from 6-23 another from 6-28 and final seedlings from 7-3.

I'll be giving a detailed update tomorrow! !

Well that escalated quickly. .. found a Web on a clone... and noticed few fliers...think it was gnats...

Getting some neem oil tomorrow and I might try some organicide....

Any suggestions? ?
One quart h2o (I use tap), One cap of Hydrogen Peroxide, & a small drop of liquid Dish detergent > put in a spray bottle > Shake well > Spray the leafs & medium generously once a day for 3 days > Gnats & Larva gone.

Any pictures of the bugs?

But literally just do what broke ass said and they will be all gone!!!

Bugs all gone!!! Lost dome clones so I cut new ones. Full update coming. ...

So the bug problem is gone. No spider mites or gnats. I kind of fried some clones and seedlings. I took new clones and the seedlings mostly look to be bouncing back. Room temps and humidity staying stable.

I have the light panels about 24" above 2 pineapple kush plants..

and about 16 inches above the "humidity domes"

First we look at some OGKUSHXGDP clones...White Siberian and a GDP clone
20140719_230957.jpg
20140719_230951.jpg

Next we have 2 GDP clones
20140719_230836.jpg
20140719_230829.jpg

A look over the humidity dome area. Lots of seedlings and few clones in here. I have two humidity domes for all seedlings and clones.
20140719_230755.jpg
20140719_230748.jpg

2 GDP clones and 1 OGKUSHXGDP clone
20140719_230602.jpg
20140719_230558.jpg

A white siberian and Sour Diesel clone
20140719_230431.jpg
20140719_230427.jpg

2 sour diesel clones
20140719_230400.jpg
20140719_230356.jpg

Another OGKushxGDP clone and GDP clone
20140719_230327.jpg
20140719_230321.jpg

A look from t he top after I've had the make shift domes ofg for a little .... while
20140719_230257.jpg

By the time I took these pics the clones been out from under the high humidity of the dome for a while and started to lean a little. But when you look into the dome or first take it off they are all standing upright and look to be doing well.

I trimmed the leaves of each clone to help with root development heard it helps out a bit.

Also fed on 7-17 with grow big FF nutes 6tsp per gallon of water.

I have also been misting regular water inside humidity domes and all over clones vegetation to help keep them moist and humidity level high under domes.

So far I have :

6 Grand Daddy Purp clones
3 OGKUSHXGDP clones
3 Sour diesel clones
2 White siberian Clones
2 Pineapple Kush Clones
6 Silver Haze Seedlings
4 Trainwreck Seedlings

Back
Top Bottom