Plata's Outdoor - Sativa Homemade Strain - Grow Journal

Hello Plata....just wanted to see if i could hang , here a while with ya's all! Also offer up a big warm welcome to the Mag. brotha!
All these folks around these Aussie parts , get it done , with a lot of fun in the process! you need anything , just ask Ok.Would like to encourage you to visit some of the DBHBB journals and get a feel for the awesome group around here too. Suggest going over to Sweet Sue's journal and sayin hi! Enjoy your stay Plata...and welcome aboard ...:welcome::bravo::high-five:
Oh ya...ask to see "7"'s Ripley....:thumb::love:
He hangs out at "Photos"

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Plata duggan is a very good grower he can help you too.

Great that she's flowering we topped her too late though to allow time for 2 cola's to grow.

Never fear though cause that double top is now the main cola so it will be phat and the very act of the topping will also help out the rest of the plants branching.

I think she's going to be ok man, more than ok, fantastic!

Sounds about right ...i like it. Those double tops are all about timing...it's critical. To get better side branching is a bonus and will ultimately increase the yield....:slide: Hey Plata, are you close to any of the mates down here? Grizz,...Photos,...777,...? I know it's a massive place but you know....:tokin: Cheers bud...goin for a Stella:love:
Have a great day/night all you Aussies! :circle-of-love:

And thanks a lot duggan, Sue's journal is really a wild beast of content!

So you saved her and now she's going to reward you with a bountiful harvest. You likely learned some important lessons from the experience that'll make your next attempt go smoother. I'm so glad to see photos standing by your elbow.

My journals always run away. Some year I'll consolidate the more valuable information to make it accessible without having to wander through my manic pages, but for now I recommend you join us in real time. If it's important enough someone will bring it up again. We don't care how many times we answer questions, and I have no problem being a search engine now and again.

I'll stroll through here on occassion. I'm pretty busy with the threads I maintain, so please don't be offended if I'm more absent than either of us will be happy with. I'm glad to meet you though and I can't wait to see what you harvest in the end. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

......almost forgot, welcome to the family you didn't know you had. :circle-of-love:

Plata all these growers have a lot of knowledge to share about growing, tinctures, oil, making capsules etc pretty much any mmj q you have we together can answer it.

Hi people, as you see I've been out for some days, but it's been rainy, so no worries about the watering.
Just came back and she looks so well. Bigger flowers, good leaves (better than before, just few burned and are the same old ones).

I was just asking myself when do you decide to cut the buds, I mean, how do you know they are full grown and they have all you want them to have. I mean, I do it for experimentation (growing) and for recreation means (collecting flowers). When do you know the harvest is ready for that, for harvesting... Sorry if I didn't explain myself too well. Not really on the mood today...

Here i'll leave some pics!

2016-08-31_16_21_30.jpg
2016-08-31_16_21_36.jpg

See mate I today you just straight water now and look at her!!!! Beautifull! .

She could go 10 weeks or 16 or 8 keep posting updates and we will tell you when she's done well when to start closely inspecting the trichromes that is for Amber cloudy and clear Trichs .

Mate I'm fucken pumped that we have her back in that shape you should post up a summary progress shot showing all the changes she's been through!

Don't be sorry brother I just let you know man thanks for voting I'll be in it again this month anyway ,how's the beautiful plant going mate

Here we go again. Today I'll talk about the soil I used. That way the journal will look like a little bit more profecional... :p

At the very begining I just used turf. I'm pretty sure every one knows what it is, and I don't have any pics, so if someone doesn't know it, look for it on the net!
The good thing about turf is that it keeps water for a long period of time and at the begining it lets the roots breath (later it compacts a bit and is not that good for the air fact).

Then, when I did the first pot change, the first transplant, I added more turf, some forest soil, and some compost in a relation to 4-4-2.
The good thing about the forest soil is that it has everything a plant could need to survive, then maybe you must add some fertilizer for specific plants like the one we are growing, but if you plant it in the forest and don't do anything, and the place has enough water, any plant should live there (may people do that, you just have to choose a place with water, cut a cuple of trees so the sun reaches the marihuana and go checking it sometimes).
The rest of the times that I've changed the flowerpots it's always been adding half compost half forest soil, until that last one, when I did the last transplant I only added compost to fill the gap.

The good thing about the compost is that it absorbs a lot of water just like the turf, has a lot of space for air like the turf before compacting, and has lots of nuts.
The bad things about all those soils is that you CAN'T control what nuts are in there, not the composition either the quantity of them, so you have to guess acording to what was the compost done with.
A good compost must contain dry material (not the main one) and green material (mostly this one).
Here is what I put in it (mostly, not only):
Veg. rests
2016-09-01_14_25_52.jpg

Leaves (dry)
2016-09-01_14_33_17.jpg

Grass (dry and green, mixed)
2016-09-01_14_26_12.jpg

And that's the result
Dry
2016-09-01_14_26_05.jpg

Wet
2016-09-01_14_39_45.jpg

And when you put it in your pot... and with the plant...
2016-09-01_14_39_53.jpg

I have to say one thing before ending... I began growing 2 plants, and only one survived. The other one was an indoor type that did not like the soil and died after a transplant.
The surviving one is the left one.
2016-06-11_15_02_22.jpg

About the size of the pots... I started with a tuna can (don't know how much it is), moved to bigger pots when I thought she needed it.
2016-09-01_15_54_01.jpg

So, that's what I had to say today, and as you asked, photos, I'll leave you a photo of her, so you can see she is doing well!
2016-09-01_14_40_03.jpg

Evenin Plata, Photos....so good to see her improve like that eh you guys. Plata , you've come to the right place. If your serious about growing the best cannabis , this is where to learn bud. Photos is gonna do amazing things for your knowledge base...enjoy!
Cheers to ya ! Oh , and get those 50 in,....visit some journals , enjoy this place! Cheers Plata,....:high-five::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom