Plata's Outdoor - Sativa Homemade Strain - Grow Journal

Still could be worse man. Plant looks pretty good. Many 1st grow journals don't make it half this far. You keep at it and you will just get better and better. Some bumps in the road yes but you have done pretty good so far. Potential is there with a little more effort and a little more experience.

I've been thinking about it and Oful, you are right, not always we get what we want, I just have to deal with it...
Ducksfood, thank you very much for your kind words, you really cheer me up!! It's the first journal, so we are not in a hurry, and I was just trying to experiment a bit, so it's normal that there ain't no big monsters.
Thanks a lot guys!!! Now I really feel better, it's nice to have you here!

Tuned in hella late, but your plant has some beautiful fingers that scream Sativa! I'm wishing you the best during flowering :Namaste: I'm super new and I'm nervous about getting everything right when it's time for me to flip the switch. Watching you learn is definitely helping me.

Does your location allow for the ability for you to start fresh? It's really late in the season now, but I'd love to see you apply what you've learned from this grow to a new seedling or clone

"Winter is coming" they say, so no, can't do anything now, sorry, and yes, I'll just put them in jars, it was what I had in mind, but hoped for another way, to be able to do half here half there so I could decide which one I liked the most. Thanks anyway!
If you wana keep learning watch noobs indoors (my one was a noob outdoor grow), cause if they have good support they are just like books telling you what to do when you have a problem, thats what I sometimes do, look for similar journeys and see if they have my problems so I can fix it thesame way, and if not I post here so people like photos, duggan, ducksfood and oful, mainly, help me. So thanks for always beeing here guys!

So, as I promised, here I go!

I have to say that it's been raining a lot the last week(s) but this one it's a hot one, so the weather is changing every week or so.
The matter now is when to chop her down, although I'm not going to chop her from the bottom. I wana keep her alive, so I'll only chop the upper half and the low branches, I'll see what I do...

But I don't really know when to chop, so I'll post the pics and please tell me some tricks!!! The pistils have already turned brown, at least most of them I think.
2016-09-28_10_24_05.jpg
2016-09-28_10_23_52.jpg
2016-09-28_10_23_21.jpg
2016-09-28_09_59_14.jpg

By the way, do you remember that branch? I wanted to heal it, but... I don't know what I'll do... It's only that...
2016-09-28_09_55_36.jpg

Guys, you are the worst people... You can't just give me an idea like that Duggan!!! You can't say, I don't know, lets say for example... "IS in the harvest window right now", NOOOO, cause then you know what happens? Well, I start thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and... until I look for more info, I look at her, I can't stop thinking I get my tools, I keep thinking, I start removing one branch, I keep thinking, I remove another branch, I think a little bit more, and when I get back to my sense I find out... THAT!

DSCN35623.JPG

I'm afraid I can't sing up for the plant of the month contest...

I'll show you how i left it and more info later, can't deal with all the stuff right now!

So, as I said I'll post some pics, done with a nice cam (yes! a real cam!!)
DSCN35374.JPG
DSCN35254.JPG

Nice pics ehh!
Well, here I'll leave some more of the plant before, after, and a branch. You may ask why haven't I chopped her from the bottom, and the answer is easy: I want her to keep on leaving, so I'll wait to see new branches before cutting what I left. She is doing fine by now.
DSCN35391.JPG

DSCN35605.JPG
DSCN35415.JPG

Guys, you are the worst people... You can't just give me an idea like that Duggan!!! You can't say, I don't know, lets say for example... "IS in the harvest window right now", NOOOO, cause then you know what happens? Well, I start thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and... until I look for more info, I look at her, I can't stop thinking I get my tools, I keep thinking, I start removing one branch, I keep thinking, I remove another branch, I think a little bit more, and when I get back to my sense I find out... THAT!

DSCN35623.JPG

I'm afraid I can't sing up for the plant of the month contest...

I'll show you how i left it and more info later, can't deal with all the stuff right now!

Plata, i'm not quite sure what to say , but i looked at the pics and i think you did an awesome job with her and harvested her at the perfect time...and those buds look just about perfect. I hope you are happy with all those tasty buds. I hope you will trim it all up and hang it to dry. Congrats , and nice job with her , again.:high-five::bravo:

Well, I hadn't posted that photo, but yes, they are getting dry hanged like anyone without the proper tent would do. And here is the prof!
DSCN35632.JPG

Many thanks for all the help.

I'll post a review after knowing how she tastes and effects me, but for now... I'll descrive the smell.
The smell is like... You know when you have a mango in front of you? It smells like a mango. You know when you have a peach in front of you? It smells like a peach. BUT, when you smell them both another smell (common one) comes to your mind. It smells like fruit. So that's how she used to smell (will see how it smells now). She used to smell like fruit, sweet one, and tropical one rather than any other fruit, just... wonderful and delightful! I had never smelled something like it, and I'm saying it in all the ways, not only on plants or on cannabis. Wish you could had a smell of it.

Anyway, after the full journal you've seen her grow, and so you know how she looks like, and now, how she smells.
Does anyone know which strain might be? We know it's sativa...

It's so beautiful to read what you just wrote, I can feel your love to your lady. One of the best feelings in the world is to grow your own lady and fall inlove with her :circle-of-love: I wouldn't be able to tell you what strait it is, could be anything to be honest. Feel free to call it pineapple express :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom