Queen's Royal Green Garden

Thanks Sinful, sorry to hear about all the males you had! Had biopsy done this morning. In a little bit of pain and can't sit up right now. Watered all the plants last night thank the goddess I did. Just gonna lay in bed today.

hope you feel better soon
and good weed to you your majesty:circle-of-love:

Thanks Sinful, sorry to hear about all the males you had! Had biopsy done this morning. In a little bit of pain and can't sit up right now. Watered all the plants last night thank the goddess I did. Just gonna lay in bed today.

I hate to hear that you are in pain and uncomforable. I really do hope the laws change one day. I so wish I could over night you some medication. I would so do it, just to ease your discomfort.

On a side note, to make back up for some of the little men that popped up, I got 5 Royal Queen Dwarfs germing along with 3 Bluematic's. And when they say dwarf's, I really hope so, since my area can only handle 25 plants. I am going to try and hide the dwarfs and bluematic's in my backyard flower garden. :thumb: So they better end up really small or I'll have to find some really tall flowers. :morenutes:

Anyways really do hope you feel better. :green_heart:

NOOO
have to work on that:)

Lol.... Just gotta wait on my ladies to produce! That's why I did so many, hoping I will have some to last me awhile. Plus my fnc's smoke has gone downhill, I don't want to smoke it!

Feeling much better today. Saw some plants that need to be tied down. I think I need a new timer, it's cutting on whenever it wants to!

I hate to hear that you are in pain and uncomforable. I really do hope the laws change one day. I so wish I could over night you some medication. I would so do it, just to ease your discomfort.

On a side note, to make back up for some of the little men that popped up, I got 5 Royal Queen Dwarfs germing along with 3 Bluematic's. And when they say dwarf's, I really hope so, since my area can only handle 25 plants. I am going to try and hide the dwarfs and bluematic's in my backyard flower garden. :thumb: So they better end up really small or I'll have to find some really tall flowers. :morenutes:

Anyways really do hope you feel better. :green_heart:

That's sweet of you! I am much better today. I'm glad you had more seeds to germ to replace those males! Be careful with that yard!

good weed to you My Queen:circle-of-love:

The lost coast og has finally popped! I watered some of the plants, tied down one of the bag seed and a few more spots on the fcj. She is becoming quite the little bush! I wish I could post pics, all of them have gotten so much bigger! I don't know what's going on with my timer, it seems to cut off when it wants to or stay on longer than it should. But it hasn't seemed to have affected the plants any.

On a personal note, met with my nutritionist today. I eat the right foods just too big a portion. Her portions will have me looking like a twig but she says the heaviest I should be is 148 for my size. I have to lose 17 pounds w/i six months. Hopefully when I meet up with my doctor next week she will have the results of my biopsy.

Back
Top Bottom