Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

I'm also surprised you plant so early. Here in Spain, people wouldn't even start thinking about planting until March or April. I'm guessing the weather isn't that different. You get a bit more of that good old mediterranean weather maybe?
Looks like it's gonna be a fun grow. I'd sub if I knew how. :biglaugh:

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Hi man! Nice to have another mediterranean soul here! To sub just check Thread Tools at the top of the thread, they are just under the title in bold letters, and then click subscribe.

Hi man, thx for checking in. I'm just rolling out, but seeds are already in the ground.

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Hey Dargrow! You're all right?

And here are some pics of OG Kush, Ghost Train Haze and Ultra Dogs chilling out in the sun :thumb:

IMG_32408.JPG
IMG_324110.JPG
IMG_32427.JPG
IMG_32438.JPG

Yeh had some issue with my power that are solved now but could only keep mothers going and 1 auto.
Veg some Jilly Bean and Carnival atm many fans around here since my last grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Bud! I just wanted to let you know I'm in for this grow too! I always enjoy watching you work. I wish you the best of luck this season. You are in a really beautiful area. I have traveled through a lot of Italy. I always thought that Florence and the Lake Como areas were the prettiest to me. I always love spring. Right now I am checking every day for red wing blackbirds to arrive back. For me that signals seed planting time every year. So it's really quite funny to watch me working and perking up my ears at every bird song I hear listening for that trilling song of the blackbird. Best of luck in all you grow!

Hey up! It's great you've made it down here. Birds yeah a lot of them around here. I've been having pretty nice weather for the last few days exactly when the seedlings needed it. Not enough UVB to kill them but perfect to let them veg without sun stress. I didn't know you've been to Italy, but then I never asked.

Hey Conradino! Yep Ol' Holler has gotten around a little when I was younger. I did the normal tourist things during my youth. Saw all the sights in and around Rome. Which has some of the craziest cab drivers I have ever survived. Went to Pisa, Florence , Venice. Pretty much spent about a month there. Fantastic food and tremendously warm friendly people. I would go back any time. I actually have been there twice. I had relatives in Germany and I spent a couple of summers trekking acrossed Europe expanding my horizons! Not bad for an old hillbilly!

Not too shabby, man :laugh: about taxi drivers Napoli beats everything I had a cabbie going against the traffic passing vespas and streetcars in the same time :laugh: well north is slightly different as you know lago di come being good example which has kinda similar microclimate to mine. You know we have alpine influence here but in the valleys weather is milder which lets me pull off these sativa grows. Actually not a big difference here in terms of season from NorCal or southern Oregon with higher RH throughout the season though. I post some food pics from time to time so we'll see if you remember these dishes :passitleft:

And the fun begins. Are you going outside 100% or you supplementing some light to round them off? I know if I started, and mine are mostly clones, and not seed, they all wood be flowering then within acouple weeks. I do plan on trying out some of them damn seeds I worked with this winter. After fing my whole garden with stray pollen,,,, I best least see if these seeds are with a f. I sure wasted alot to get them. GL with the babies, Keepem Green

And the fun begins. Are you going outside 100% or you supplementing some light to round them off? I know if I started, and mine are mostly clones, and not seed, they all wood be flowering then within acouple weeks. I do plan on trying out some of them damn seeds I worked with this winter. After fing my whole garden with stray pollen,,,, I best least see if these seeds are with a f. I sure wasted alot to get them. GL with the babies, Keepem Green

No, they're going outdoor straight away. I want them to get used to UVB, temperature drops, wind and everything else nature offers as soon as it's possible. Actually my UDs passed the ultimate test in December when we got the seeds to germinate in very low day/night temps outdoor with -5°C or 20F dips, and they survived :thumb:

Here are some more pics:

UDs
IMG_324412.JPG

Super Lemon Haze
IMG_32469.JPG

OGs and GTHs including one dud
IMG_32479.JPG
IMG_324813.JPG
IMG_32498.JPG

More UDs breaking the ground
IMG_325113.JPG

:Namaste:

Happy little babies! It's very cool to see this type of grow. To say it's unique here on 420 mag would be a disservice to what you're doing. :tokin:

Calcium carbonate for amending clay heavy soil? Around here they're saying gypsum. Maybe the same thing? My entire plot is clay. I'll have to do a little reading. :Namaste:

Yes, calcium carbonate does 3 things for you if you have mostly clay, which is very good base itself cause CEC doesn't get better than that! First calcium loosens the structure, which means roots can go deeper, so plants are more drought resilient and can pull more minerals from the bottom layers. Then calcium directly influences terpenes production and improves final weight. It's a very good deal for us growers :smokin:

I've just come back from the field where I've been preparing the soil, and I'd like to show you some of my 5 months cure Colombian Punto Rojo, maybe the best sativa I've ever smoked! The smell has become decisively incensey & piney with strong camphora underlining, and the taste is much spicier now with few aromatic notes of cinnamon, caramel or origano. This bud really gets you high I mean really high, so I rarely bong it for that reason. When I loaded a bowl last time I was high for most of my day, so now I stick to joints :lot-o-toke::laughtwo:

IMG_32547.JPG
IMG_32718.JPG
IMG_327312.JPG
IMG_32657.JPG
IMG_325813.JPG

Have a great day everybody :tokin:

Hey Conradino! Now that brings back some memories! Of course back in the day it would have seeds and be pressed so hard thet it made that, "Clunk!" sound when you dropped it on a tray or album cover. But the colors and structure is exactly the same. Great job on both the grow and the cure! Was that a private seed source? Best of luck in all you grow!

Yeah that was Cannabiogen source, nothing but getting all original Colombian lines into one mix, where you can pick the phenos as they grow. Mine was really fast, and got pretty strong with time. Also bud was limey shiny green in the beginning but with time it started goldening/orange'ing up a lot.

Back
Top Bottom