Ranger275 - Adventures in the 2nd Dimension

Welcome danishshoes21,
LOL. Just finished reading you cover to cover, and inviting you. But I see you've already arrived! Any advice/criticism on Trainwreck, etc. gratefully accepted. I've had the great fortune of attracting some very knowledgeable, cool and positive folk, hope you enjoy.

That's because like attracts like Ranger.

Like I mentioned in my Summer Thread, you are in for a really nice strain, very vigorous, very dense nugs, incredible terpenes sweet, pine, spice, wood, earthy... And it hits hard, like medicine. Its definitely a hybrid but depending on what Geno you get could be more Sativa more Indica... As for your method of training I 100% support it in fact Im curious to see the results to your style.

I just have one question Ranger; Did you get the timer for the lights?. Photoperiods are extremely essential for these plants, so the most exact/accurate you can be on the light schedule the less stress on the plants.

:high-five:
Great Job
Keep'em Green

Good Morning,
No timer yet. Several of my mentors (the cognoscenti you've seen above) have counselled me to for good reasons. I thought about getting a cheap one, but I'm considering a photo-period manipulation during Weeks 5-6, which would require a digital 24H/7D timer, and right now I can't afford both.

Can't remember where I found this, but plz tell me what you think everybody. Day 21:36/Night 12.
SUN 0600 - MON 0336
MON 1536 - TUE 0112
WED 0112 - WED 2248
THU 1048 - FRI 0824
FRI 2024 - SAT1800
Ergo, during a 7-day calendar week, the "sun" would only cycle 5x. Apparently this is only for use during peak flower production, and is supposed to "boost plant's metabolism." This also allows for an ez switch-back to 12/12. My mind is not set on this so any advice would be appreciated.
SweetSue: If you're not careful, you're going to make me swell-headed! Many thx, Sister.
breal: In a post somewhere, you mentioned that defol affects both the size and shape of colas. Would you mind elaborating?
Maintain cruising altitude.

That seems awfully complicated. I would only ask myself if the gain is worth it? With my memory issues I'd have to keep a chart to know if I could open my grow room door or not! lol Whatever you decide, you'll do well! :)
:Namaste:
Good Morning,
No timer yet. Several of my mentors (the cognoscenti you've seen above) have counselled me to for good reasons. I thought about getting a cheap one, but I'm considering a photo-period manipulation during Weeks 5-6, which would require a digital 24H/7D timer, and right now I can't afford both.

Can't remember where I found this, but plz tell me what you think everybody. Day 21:36/Night 12.
SUN 0600 - MON 0336
MON 1536 - TUE 0112
WED 0112 - WED 2248
THU 1048 - FRI 0824
FRI 2024 - SAT1800
Ergo, during a 7-day calendar week, the "sun" would only cycle 5x. Apparently this is only for use during peak flower production, and is supposed to "boost plant's metabolism." This also allows for an ez switch-back to 12/12. My mind is not set on this so any advice would be appreciated.
SweetSue: If you're not careful, you're going to make me swell-headed! Many thx, Sister.
breal: In a post somewhere, you mentioned that defol affects both the size and shape of colas. Would you mind elaborating?
Maintain cruising altitude.

Hi Ranger,

All caught up and subbed....very cool vibe in here......:high-five:

Howdy Shawnee,
Welcome. I'm so glad you found my thread. It is a nice vibe, isn't it? Wish I could take the credit, but it taxe 2 (or more) to tango. Nice to have a fellow MidWesterner around. I'm originally from Chicago, though I haven't lived there in many moons.
Thx again for the Keith/Brian quote. Not only did it inspire me, but it made my buddy Alex very happy.

....and amen again....:high-five:

:amen:

UPDATE BloomDay13: As you might have guessed, I was pretty buzzed last night. Roaring along on a pretty wonderful sativa-buzz, I had about eleventeen really deep and cosmic things to say. One of them gave me the giggles, and typing became a challenge, so went w/the heavily redacted version above. Did, at least, have enthusiasm to recommend it.
A couple pix to show progress. Such a wonderful phase of a plant's life, early blossom. So like young Ladies: slightly awkward, but no less lovely for it.
Head to toe
overall15.JPG

Just shy of 3' tall now and color looks good. Fed a shy pint of leaf and EWC tea today through a slow-drip pint bottle. Worked great, w/no run-off. Hopeful that she actually drank it. Here's a couple pix of young buds:
RBranch2.JPG

RBranch1.JPG

MainCola6.JPG

LBud.JPG

Here's a shot w/a weird leaf to the right of the blossom.
WeirdLeaf.JPG

Hoping everybody enjoyed a fun Valentines' Day weekend.
Pax vobiscum.

Back
Top Bottom