Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Thanks mate.. I'm always going past or close to, princess to eastern, can always do Nepean if I'm remembering correctly..

I Made it over Grizz I'm glad your Journaling again brother to bad about the lights though I'm gonna take a small break as well I gotta get the mites gone for good in the house.

Hey red... I think millertm is also from around your area, sounds like a mite hotspot. bastards they are... Thanks for dropping by mate... Hope I get something outdoors that you'd be interested in. I'm trying, lol....

Update on the other girls..
Tutankhmon...

image37557.jpg

image37560.jpg

image37561.jpg

White widow...

image37558.jpg

image37559.jpg

Flower tent.. I've had to untie sour in places, top left, as there's no room.. I'm little worried, only two days in..

image37562.jpg

Hope your all awesome and bulkace...

Hey welcome yankeetoker :passitleft: thanks man.. Slowly sorting out issues I've had but the girls don't seemed to have noticed, which is good, lol.. Thanks for stopping in.

Thanks Nic..Usually, I usually strip them bare but white widow has no leaves really and tut I'm taking off slowly, not stripping, doing more tucking or taking one from here and there. Just feel that's what she likes, idk :rofl: :passitleft:

Hey red... I think millertm is also from around your area, sounds like a mite hotspot. bastards they are... Thanks for dropping by mate... Hope I get something outdoors that you'd be interested in. I'm trying, lol....
It feels that way for sure to the point growers don't like to visit others grows.
Maybe a lead wrap next round is in order lol I'm serious too

That's sure gonna be one crowded flower tent! Will be nice to see it fill up :) Just hope it doesn't cause you any problems

Dick, that grizz will be coming out before anything gets too funky in there. I should be able to reset sour With some room...
Redmud, no need mate, p/m sent..$20 will get you a pouch full of ladybugs. They won't leave if there's food on offer. Other predators also worth looking into. Miteocide do well, some aren't as evil as others. Most have a 3-14 day withholding period, so don't use last fortnight before harvest..
Dennise :passitleft: sweet critical :passitleft: thank you :circle-of-love:
Canna :passitleft: Im scared Clarice :rofl:

Just checked veg tent.. Another light down, that's six panels down, 2 left. I won't have any veg lights by end of the month :(

Dick, that grizz will be coming out before anything gets too funky in there. I should be able to reset sour With some room...
Redmud, $20 will get you a pouch full of ladybugs. They won't leave if there's food on offer. Other predators also worth looking into. Miteocide do well, some aren't as evil as others. Most have a 3-14 day withholding period, so don't use last fortnight before harvest..
Dennise :passitleft: sweet critical :passitleft: thank you :circle-of-love:
Canna :passitleft: Im scared Clarice :rofl:

That's good to hear, gotta make room somewhere hey..

$20 for a pouch of ladybugs?!?! How many roughly would be in a pouch? I think my daughter caught a couple dozen yesterday and put them in a bin with a ton of leaves lol, wanna buy them up? :rofl:

Just checked veg tent.. Another light down, that's six panels down, 2 left. I won't have any veg lights by end of the month :(

Not good my friend, I hope you can figure out something quick for them before the others die. What bad luck to have all because someone decided to cheaply make something! Best of luck

I think it's around 30.. Don't tell her, she won't need the dishes pocket money :rofl:

LMAO :rofl: I don't know if I could get away with it haha, she is a very smart 4 year old! And she remembers everything! I'm doomed lol

4 year old also, that knows everything.. I've got her twin :rofl: thought yours was a little older, no dishes being done yet :rofl: mines five in couple of weeks. Amazing how they have growth spurts but also personality spurts.. I thought mine was funny but she's turned into a professional comedian. Man their awesome..

Hey Kofidog, how's things man? :passitleft: we'll get this going, I'm late for work as is, might as well be really late :rofl: Thanks for popping over..

Back
Top Bottom