Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Old mates poly looks cool
420-magazine-mobile452136927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile564272229.jpg
love to have one . Hope he keeps updating

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What thread that come from?

Mouser mate :high-five: :passitleft: speaking of grizzly....

image37547.jpg

image37548.jpg

image37549.jpg

image37550.jpg

image37551.jpg
image37552.jpg

image37553.jpg

Mouser.. Each panel, five now, has a different fault, a different freaking fault...I don't play with electricity.. I'm not electrical or have a want to be, at all. Stuff that up and I'm dead. I stuff to much shit up :rofl: I know it'd be an easy fix or replacement for somebody that was.. Latest failure, whole panel goes out, knock it on top, lights back up again, might last a mini ute might last eight hours. None are burnt out, which is good.. Seems like faulty switches and loose soldering/wiring...

I'll have to go have a look , love poly buds, lol... Thanks man..

I like the above shot looking down on her. Symmetrical. Almost a pattern. The flash on the small bud photo, is to show the frost behind that bud...

Thanks Blaze.. You'll be bouncing all over the place tonight... Got that title quick, looks good.. i

That's my favourite one. I don't take good photos but that's got potential...

Morning canna... Good surprise to get. Just as he forgets all about them.. I'm not sure if that solidifies his thoughts on cks or changes them :rofl:

Morning everyone! That GP is looking delicious :) If that is being put into plant of the month I'm not even going to enter! haha :rofl::rofl:

Free CKS beans then?? Or ordered them and forgot? haha I haven't had any issues with CKS myself, but I also live in Canada :)

Finally got the chance to catch up :rofl: man was halfway through earlier then had major problems in my veg tent, just about everything was dry and droopy, oops, i should not be so lazy and check on them more often :rofl:

Man that Grizzly Purp looks awesome mate, Amazing job you have done with her :thumb: will be interesting to see what she smokes up like, bet shes a good one :)

Dick, free seeds in prize, that he never felt confident about, even before ordering... Thanks man. I don't think she's up for potm, hopefully the sour d comes through for me, I'd love to enter/grow a worthy indoor plant..

Feral bro.. Easy to get lazy with the veg tent. Go and splash some water, they come back quick..thanks for comps on grizz.. Namesake has been impressive to grow, Hope she smokes well..

Mouser.. Each panel, five now, has a different fault, a different freaking fault...I don't play with electricity.. I'm not electrical or have a want to be, at all. Stuff that up and I'm dead. I stuff to much shit up :rofl: I know it'd be an easy fix or replacement for somebody that was.. Latest failure, whole panel goes out, knock it on top, lights back up again, might last a mini ute might last eight hours. None are burnt out, which is good.. Seems like faulty switches and loose soldering/wiring...

Hey Grizz, it's a pity your not a little closer to me, I'd happily take a look at your lights for you, but your about 2 hrs s/w from me, closest I ever get to you is Corio. If your ever in my neighbourhood though, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom