Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I had to grab the dust pan and a broom this morning. The seeds just keep falling out of SDD. It's odd how the MSC didn't drop a single one even though she had nearly 2300, and the dd won't hold on to them. <smh>
:goodjob: With all those seeds your journal has truly become perpetual. I can't wait to be able to say that I won't need to order seeds ever again. I'm going to try feminizing these THC Bomb Autos I just started. The Kush Fromage is still sitting in the window seat with one branch waiting to see if she drops pollen, but it's looking less likely every day. But I learned don't stop spraying until you see those nanners bursting out. Plus I will be making my own colloidal silver this time.

Nice rifleman

Thanks mate. :)

:goodjob: With all those seeds your journal has truly become perpetual. I can't wait to be able to say that I won't need to order seeds ever again. I'm going to try feminizing these THC Bomb Autos I just started. The Kush Fromage is still sitting in the window seat with one branch waiting to see if she drops pollen, but it's looking less likely every day. But I learned don't stop spraying until you see those nanners bursting out. Plus I will be making my own colloidal silver this time.

Hemi, have you heard of STS, silver thiosulfate? Once I run out of CS I will be making my own STS for pollen production.

That's what I am doing Rifleman. I have the silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate. I will make stock solutions and start spraying the Twister this week.

I'll be watching your results for sure. :)

The recent solo cup competition and Marzbadrock's torture thread have inspired me to try a shot glass grow. A fresh Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack bean, a rapid rooter plug, two pieces of glassware from a former imbibing establishment and away we go. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hemi, have you heard of STS, silver thiosulfate? Once I run out of CS I will be making my own STS for pollen production.
I looked into it quite a bit and decided the hazards are not worth it. Yes, you only have to spray a few times but you better be masked, gloved, and don't get any of it on you. Plus, I have been told by several people to source the 2 ingredients from different places or you could wind up on a watch list. I just ordered my 10 gauge 99.99% silver wire to start making my own colloidal silver. Which is a lot safer to make than STS. In addition, I just finished a huge CS thread somewhere else where they say homemade CS works even better store bought.

The recent solo cup competition and Marzbadrock's torture thread have inspired me to try a shot glass grow. A fresh Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack bean, a rapid rooter plug, two pieces of glassware from a former imbibing establishment and away we go. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shame on you Rifleman, you should have converted that shot glass into a DWC shot glass, If anyone could pull it of it would be you:circle-of-love:

For some reason I cannot picture a plant growing out of that. How exactly is that suppose to work?

For some reason I cannot picture a plant growing out of that. How exactly is that suppose to work?

I don't know Hemi. :hmmmm: I'm sitting on over 5K seeds of various strains, and am leaving town in about 30 days so I don't have time for a bucket grow. I figured this would keep me busy for a few days at least and if she isn't dead in a month I'll have probably learned something. :rofl:

I don't know Hemi. :hmmmm: I'm sitting on over 5K seeds of various strains, and am leaving town in about 30 days so I don't have time for a bucket grow. I figured this would keep me busy for a few days at least and if she isn't dead in a month I'll have probably learned something. :rofl:
All right, all right, now you are just plain ole bragging. :laughtwo: You keep having that kind of success with breeding and you will be able to feed the critters with them.

After missing the postal carrier yesterday, I received my 420 prize package today. :thumb: :thumb: :circle-of-love: :thanks:

Thank you :thanks: to everyone who has voted, encouraged, and participated in my journey since finding :420:

20160412_122531-1.jpg

I've found the secret, put them close together and they multiply. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom