SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Saturday morning pics, plants are really taking off. I swear the plant on the far left has grown like 4 inches in a couple days had to move light up because it was hugging it this morning! Root masses are huge and look like balls kinda and the density of the plants is just crazy. Go LED!!

14_104.JPG

14_105.JPG

14_106.JPG

14_107.JPG

14_108.JPG

As always anything is appreciated!

SG

SB, how low do you keep the leds for flowering?

I keep raising them because they keep hitting the lights in growth, lights on left are about 6" up and others are like 18" HOWEVER almost the entire closet is covered by each light because of the 120 degree angle they flood at so right side is getting good amount of 3 lights, and that strain aka Snow White seems to be shorter and bushy while the left I believe is the Wonder Woman, no lies got a little high and forgot which was which when I planted them however once they start to flower more ill know which is which = /

SG

there is a great LED TEST here:
Haight Solid State vs. H.G.LED

and they are getting much more STRETCH than you get or got. Your grow makes LEDs look very good. Thier TEST , well, it doesn't.

thing is LEDs are knda like nutes or anythng else for that matter the brand name lights and correct or up to date wave lengths , I also believe having Mylar all four ways around makes a different for them but the most of all us wattag, could I hav done this with the two I started wih? Probably not bower the extra xpense in lights is made up in the power bill for the first grow in comparison o hps so they pay for themselves, u just need a good amoun of led wattage I'd say 400 or 360 like I have is def comparable to a 500-600 watt hps, my thought atleast.

SG

Back
Top Bottom