Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

Thank you. My son has seizure secondary to frontal lobe damage. So as soon as I saw your thread that's why I joined. Pharmaceuticals have made him a walking zombie or aggressive animal. When he is finally level with his meds he'll be okay for a week or two and then completely set back. He has been regressing academically and with functions such as feeding himself. He has been on 10 different types of seizure medications. 20 pills a day one time. He is now on two medications. That we are weaning off to start treating him with medical CBD. CBD can interact with one of his medications. So we have to slowly taper him off. That medication is called onfi. I know this plant may not cure him but may help alleviate some of the seizures there for he can retain what he learn . I will follow along with you on your grow as well :) sending you all of my blessing

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I survived congestive heart failure in 2012 & was on almost 40 pills three times a day... over 100 pills a day! I was an angry bloated zombie and with the help of medical Marijuana (though I've always been a smoker) I've weaned off EVERY medication~ I have peripheral neuropathy and I've always suffered from anxiety & depression. Mary Jane saved my life, for sure! I'm so happy you're finding help for your son!

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I survived congestive heart failure in 2012 & was on almost 40 pills three times a day... over 100 pills a day! I was an angry bloated zombie and with the help of medical Marijuana (though I've always been a smoker) I've weaned off EVERY medication~ I have peripheral neuropathy and I've always suffered from anxiety & depression. Mary Jane saved my life, for sure! I'm so happy you're finding help for your son!

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Im sooo sorry you had to suffer like that. But DAMNNNN NOOOO MEDICATIONS.!!!! Thats a horse of a different color lol ( Wizard of Oz quote) seriously congratulations its sooo amazing how this lil green natural herb ( the government trys to keep from us) Is helps SOOOO MANY PEOPLE. It really excites me to hear success stories like yours. Sending you all my blessings

Hey savingson It hurts my heart to hear about child. I read thru actually I read about the first 12 pages and then skimmed the rest ..Lol. Anyway keep on keeping on. Great job . !!

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

I let the buds I broke off dry in my cabinet for 48hrs. I woke up this AM w no medicine. As soon as lights went on, I went in lol. To my surprise they are a lil dry and the stems snapped easy so I figured why not. Packed a bowl and WOW!!!! No hay smell,grass taste. And I didnt even cure or flush. Its smooth stanky and soooo yummy. I DEFINITELY got a nice buzz from just from a few hits. Sooooo exciting
420-magazine-mobile2114167825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058282422.jpg

Hey savingson It hurts my heart to hear about child. I read thru actually I read about the first 12 pages and then skimmed the rest ..Lol. Anyway keep on keeping on. Great job . !!

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420
Thank you so much for your empathy. Things haven't been easy for him. Were tapering his meds as Im learning to grow. Im very hopeful

I let the buds I broke off dry in my cabinet for 48hrs. I woke up this AM w no medicine. As soon as lights went on, I went in lol. To my surprise they are a lil dry and the stems snapped easy so I figured why not. Packed a bowl and WOW!!!! No hay smell,grass taste. And I didnt even cure or flush. Its smooth stanky and soooo yummy. I DEFINITELY got a nice buzz from just from a few hits. Sooooo exciting
420-magazine-mobile2114167825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058282422.jpg

The fruits of your labor are always much sweeter than just buying it. Congrats on your upcoming harvest. Nice and frosty should be some good smoke

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I was telling a buddy of mine about my samples and how well they tasted. He told me you can look for white ashes to tell if it is good smoke and Hollow stem means it's nice and flushed and ready. Has anybody else heard of this? I have been smoking for 25 years and never heard this . My stems are nice and Hollow and my ashes are nice and light grey
420-magazine-mobile762874102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1387672265.jpg

Ive been fried all day from my lil samples. My husband told me he tried smoking a lil on his lunch break at work and came back so stoned. He said he definitely cannot smoke my bud at work lol. I can only imagine how they're going to be after they are flushed, dried and cured properly!!!
420-magazine-mobile1175948407.jpg

So Ive decided its almost time to chop 2 out of 4 plants. The ones I had samples from. They' seem ready to me. I already smoked some and I was high all day. Im nervous as f*** to chop them. Im confident trimming. My first grow but Ive trimmed kilos. You guys think they look ready? Trichomes under a scope are showing lots of Amber.
420-magazine-mobile2071555796.jpg

No journal but I'll post a couple pics if you don't mind. 4th week of flower bagseed .600 watt true l.e.d 150 watt hps mix.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Not jacking your post just have a major interest. My elder brother has suffered with severe petimal and grandma seizures since he was 12 tegratall , Dilantin. Hundreds of medications nothing works but this beautiful weed. Love your passion and cause. One love grow for the good cause

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom