Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Great info! Do you have plans to try a different testing method for oils?

Ill just do a couple more tests with this system.... Hopefully the Pros
's in the testing thread for Terps get good results for us all

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Another Seedsman order today

Malawi Fem seeds
DinoChem Fem seeds, missed the Chemdawg from Humbolt by 1 freakin day, so Ill try these
Kilimanjaro Reg seeds
Plus 10 free seeds

Gunna try some Solo cup or 2l Hempy's Veg for a short stint, enough to Top them, then straight to Flower

Another Seedsman order today

Malawi Fem seeds
DinoChem Fem seeds, missed the Chemdawg from Humbolt by 1 freakin day, so Ill try these
Kilimanjaro Reg seeds
Plus 10 free seeds

Gunna try some Solo cup or 2l Hempy's Veg for a short stint, enough to Top them, then straight to Flower

They have several strains I want to try and their freebies look great. Just have to figure out this Bitcoin business...

They have several strains I want to try and their freebies look great. Just have to figure out this Bitcoin business...
I use a CC, the stealth shipping is fantastic so I dont worry about it at all

A CC not my debt card

I love Seedsman! I have had no issues with any of my orders. I use my CC and choose stealth shipping. They have shipped seeds to me with a bra, mens boxer shorts, and a baby blanket...lol! Good folks and they have great promos!

Bitcoins is a pain, looked into it and moved on..not for me

I use bitcoin, it was a pain to set up....but the with the value of bitcoins going up so steadily and the added freebies when using bitcoin make the hassle of setting it up worth it in my opinion. I bought about 400 bucks worth of bitcoins about a month ago and now that 400 bucks is worth about 520 bucks worth of bitcoins. So if you time your purchases right, and are willing to deal with the fact that value of your bitcoins can fluctuate greatly either direction, and the fact you can get up to an additional 8 free seeds.....well then bitcoin purchases can be great!

I'm good for now...maybe when GDP reg seeds are available

Speaking of harvesting looks like Violet (PK) is finally ready after 110 days in flower

Gunna pull her today and put her in time out

I'm good for now...maybe when GDP reg seeds are available

Speaking of harvesting looks like Violet (PK) is finally ready after 110 days in flower

Gunna pull her today and put her in time out

Wow, 110 days. Bet that seemed even longer! I have a couple hazes that have that sort of flower time. 70 days seemed like it took forever to me.

Wow, 110 days. Bet that seemed even longer! I have a couple hazes that have that sort of flower time. 70 days seemed like it took forever to me.

Ya the Last two just wont finish, fact, Puddles is starting to get new Foxtails.

Is also why Im starting another PK in hempy, just to see if its the seeds or not.

If you do figure out Bitcoin let me know! Hubby got so frustrated with me being frustrated he basically said to use the credit card and not deal with Bitcoin. I have bitcoin wallet, and Seedsmans' wallet set up, but still can't figure out the seller part, paying them and whether or not the fees are included (so I don't have to go back and bug a seller for $5.00 or less) I wish there were a book "Bitcoins for dummies" to use the process . I'm not interested in becoming a buyer/seller of Bitcoins, nor investing in them. If you figure it out, please post to me! I'd really be in your debt!

I just cashed in on a spike in the bitcoin price.....my value jumped enough that I made a 100 buck seed buy and I still have more value of bitcoin than I did when I bought the bitcoin.

I just cashed in on a spike in the bitcoin price.....my value jumped enough that I made a 100 buck seed buy and I still have more value of bitcoin than I did when I bought the bitcoin.

Wow, so I really need to figure this out. Want to write a Bitcoin tutorial for me and Lady Dory? :battingeyelashes:

Too bad you don't live close by. I would cook a fabulous dinner while you show me how to get setup. :)

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

Ok.. so Figured I was having heat issues, wierd Foxtailing and Candida started stretching on her top Coloas almost like new growth

Well... last night at 1:30am heard my dog up so I got up.. Noticed lights on in the Flower tent... What the HELL

Seems an hour, right in the middle of my 12hr off got turned on. Damn It, wonder how long thats been, id say at least 2 weeks

Sooooooooo

Here we go, guess starting em over again in Flower, Kinda

Hey fellow Kilimanjaro'an, wanted to slide a stool in if ya don't mind. I will admit, I have not read through your whole journal. Will in time.

So bummed I hosed up my girls

I do hope they recover soon. Candida is still stretching. Original Skunk is all boogered up, poor thing, tossing out 1 finger leaves
Green Doc still looks ok, and other Blueberry, CBD Critical Cure, and Nightengale seem just a bit cornfused

Poor things, really has me down
Guess what doesn't kill u makes u stronger

Time will tell I guess

Poor Candida
420-magazine-mobile758898559.jpg

Green Doc still looks ok, had to super crop her 2x though, and probably will blueberry today
420-magazine-mobile1032118755.jpg

Wow, so I really need to figure this out. Want to write a Bitcoin tutorial for me and Lady Dory? :battingeyelashes:

Too bad you don't live close by. I would cook a fabulous dinner while you show me how to get setup. :)

Well the value is going up again, so I am considering buying another 100 bucks worth of seeds again. When I do, I will do a step by step tutorial for all you great members. Its not hard at all once you buy your bitcoin.

So bummed I hosed up my girls

I do hope they recover soon. Candida is still stretching. Original Skunk is all boogered up, poor thing, tossing out 1 finger leaves
Green Doc still looks ok, and other Blueberry, CBD Critical Cure, and Nightengale seem just a bit cornfused

Poor things, really has me down
Guess what doesn't kill u makes u stronger

Time will tell I guess

Poor Candida
420-magazine-mobile758898559.jpg

Green Doc still looks ok, had to super crop her 2x though, and probably will blueberry today
420-magazine-mobile1032118755.jpg

Those single finger leaves are common on the clones I took from Flower and revegged. They produced them for a while until the new stuff started finally forming. My blueberry was the worst. I took it at about day 26 of having hairs and it rooted in about 10 or 11 days, but it took forever to finally start growing normal growth. It had a bunch of twisted and weird looking single finger leaves. Seems like you have some weird shit going on related to your light issue brother. Hope it doesn't hermie them girls!!

Those single finger leaves are common on the clones I took from Flower and revegged. They produced them for a while until the new stuff started finally forming. My blueberry was the worst. I took it at about day 26 of having hairs and it rooted in about 10 or 11 days, but it took forever to finally start growing normal growth. It had a bunch of twisted and weird looking single finger leaves. Seems like you have some weird shit going on related to your light issue brother. Hope it doesn't hermie them girls!!
Ya I'm watching them
Another bummer is I pollinated Candida and Green Doc, they have seeds, so I hope they keep developing

I'll have new seeds this week
Kilimanjaro
Dinochem
Malawi
And Jack herrer and a Diesel I think Free seeds, and a couple others I can't remember right now

I'll be starting them asap, worst case I'll toss this in the bucket of I'madumbass learning curve

I also lowered the 600w HPS to 75% , was getting 90degs in there

Blueberry is over 4' now ...lol

My timer now , won't ever happen again....lol
420-magazine-mobile672173884.jpg

Back
Top Bottom