Second Grow - First Time Soil - White Widow - Super Silver Haze -Grapefruit -400W HID

Re: Second Grow - First Time Soil - White Widow - Super Silver Haze -Grapefruit -400W

Concept, great looking setup and ladies you have in here!

Hows that little widow bud smoking? :bongrip:

Sounds like you have a regular candyshop on the way. Some of those new strains sound awesome. I really like Bubba Kush and Blue Dream. Do you plan on doing another run in soil with some of the new genetics?

Hey there, thanks for the complements. The smoke was great, especially considering it's early lol. Really smooth and tastes of citrus on the way out. Major head high, almost hallucinogenic, really giddy and loopy. Seemed to make my adhd act up though.

Can't wait for the new strains, really excited lol. Plan is to pop them all in soil and make them mothers. Take clones asap and pop them in hempy buckets. Really like the effects of hydro but I like soil more for some reason, just kinda feels right. But I gotta give hempy a go too.

Man your grow looks awesome subbed :goodjob: Mad i Missed most of the grow though

Hey thank you and welcome to the show :p. Not really sure what I'm doing so it's always nice to get such encouragement :D

Re: Second Grow - First Time Soil - White Widow - Super Silver Haze -Grapefruit -400W

Havest has begun!

Bought some mason jars and a new bowl the other days and started cutting down my babies. So far we have 8oz dried with maybe 1/2 the crop still drying. The widow is very leafy not sure if that was my bad or the strain but the smoke is great. Grapefruit is like a fireball so many red hairs its crazy. Smoke is less than the widow but it looks smells and tastes awesome. pix otw with the final weight. Just got confirmed for further funding which means woot expansion! If all goes as planned I'll have a 6,000w 12x10 set up in the coming months.

Don't forget to pop over to my new grow in my sig. 16 strains this time :D

Final Harvest: 578 grams
The bud is pretty good. It is a bit leafy and in some areas a bit loose. Potency is pretty high but not top 10 or anything. Taste and smell are pretty good, very citrus like.

Cant wait for my next harvest :D.

Figured I'd post some harvest pix. Grow is now complete :D. Check out my 2 new grows!

P1070059.JPG
P1070052.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom