Seed banks

I order from Attitude or Choice seed banks(they're sister companies that offer different promos)...both offer discrete shipping & probably the largest selection of breeders I've come across, plus they have amongst the best freebie give aways/promos....they're located in the U.K takes about 2-2.5 weeks to get it shipped to Canada

I also like Seedsman. They give you a 25% discount on your first BitCoin order if you choose to use BitCoin. They also have a great tutorial on how to set up a BitCoin account.

Seedsman has been a bit slower in shipping as of late and are currently running about 5 days from order to ship. Shipment is made by regular air mail very discreetly packaged. Time to reach you really depends on the post office and how quickly Customs in New York are processing international mail. I would say you can expect 15-25 days from order.

Seedsman are really known for lots of freebies. You will often receive as many freebies as you ordered.

I too go with Seedsman. Great selection, frequent sales and competitions, lots of freebies, and great stealth shipping. My orders have typically been packaged and sent in a week or so and take another 1-2 weeks to arrive in Australia safe and sound.

I just ordered from Attitude, Discreet and Bonza in the past few days. They are all USA friendly banks. Only issue I am having so far is Bonza has not confirmed my payment or given me any shipping details. The other two made contact within 24 hours.

Although they are not a sponsor, truenorthseedbank out of Ontario is fantastic. I had seeds in 3 days, double padded envelope and discreet labelling. Freebies ttoo, although nothing like seedsman. Seedsman has had a lot of fantastic reviews, including one of my best buds on here who uses them exclusively with Bitcoin.

I'm unsure of what bitcoin process you have to go through a lot of work. Like open a wallet to store bitcoin and also you have to buy bitcoin witch Isn't cheap actually its confusing

I have ordered from crop King seeds 4 different times. Every time I got my seeds without any problem. I have germininated 60 seeds and had one that failed to germ.
Very discrete and.... Well I don't want to give out any shipping secretes but it is just like ordering art supplies or items from eBay or Amazon. My last order, in December, got to my mail box in 4 days.
They will take a credit card too. That way you do not have to mess with bit coins. I have 15 growing now .
If you want to see what their Durban poison, white widow, Cali og kush haze, and super silver haze look like, then click on my grow journal.

I stay away from anything that says pay with bitcoin, dont get me wrong its great im into it myself but if you dont get your delivery they can easily turn round and say "what payment?" as it is bitcoin is untraceable, atleast with a credit card or bank card you have the proof on paper to say you've given the funds.

Also, with crop King seeds I fill out the order online and then call them. They will find your order and help process your credit card. It was pretty simple.
I am still not that comfortable with the Bitcoin thing and prefer credit card.

Credit cards are what most of us are used to, but I kinda like bitcoin now that I figured out what to do. Took a while to come around to it (and I don't like using it with an unknown vendor) but it is discreet as cash, which in this realm is a good thing. I definitely felt like the old dog learning a new trick at first, but the bonus seeds and discounts are totally worth it.

I stay away from anything that says pay with bitcoin, dont get me wrong its great im into it myself but if you dont get your delivery they can easily turn round and say "what payment?" as it is bitcoin is untraceable, atleast with a credit card or bank card you have the proof on paper to say you've given the funds.

Bitcoin is pretty easy to set up but be careful in funding your Bitcoin. Most credit cards have implemented treating such funding as a Cash Advance and lots of charges. I now fund my Bitcoin using a debit card tied to an account that I only keep a little more than i am buying.

Back
Top Bottom