Seedsman's Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow In Progressive DWC By Token Roll

Time for an up date on my progress.

I will be giving @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy a solution change today. Basically for one gallon I use 1 teaspoon of Silica, 1/2 teaspoon of cal-mag, and today I also added 1/4 spoon of Rapid Root; ppm total is 270, at 68 degrees or 20 c.

I failed to do it earlier so here is @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy.

Description

Banana Jealousy is a three-way hybrid cross of Banana Cream, Jealousy and Gelato 41 strains. This is a high-yielding strain that is relatively easy to grow such that even complete novices can have great success with it in all environments.

Banana Jealousy plants grow tall and can exceed 200cm. in height, especially when grown outdoors. Indoors, flowering takes between 8 - 10 weeks with high production between 450 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors, or in a greenhouse, each plant can produce up to 750 gr. in ideal conditions. Suitable climates for outdoor cultivation include temperate, warm and hot regions. Northern hemisphere harvests will be ready in late September / early October while those in the southern hemisphere should be ready to harvest in March. While resistance to mold is fairly high these plants are very loud and indoor growers are advised to use good carbon air filters.

Plants produce plenty of resin and are therefore excellent for extract production. Growers can expect fruity scents and flavors (sweet, banana, Skunk) with THC levels of up to 28% while CBD is low at less than 1%, making this a very potent strain.

1709405480724.png

Brand/breeder Seedsman
Parental lines Banana Cream X Jealousy X Gelato 41
Variety Hybrid
Color Purple | Light Green
Flowering type Photoperiod
Sex Feminized
THC content Very High (25%+)
CBD content Low (0-1%)
Yield outdoor High (450-750gr/Plant)
Yield indoor High (450-600gr/M2) will try to exceed this.
Plant height Tall (>200cm)
Photoperiod flowering time 8 To 10 Weeks
Northern hemisphere harvest September | October
Southern hemisphere harvest March
Suitable climates Cool | Dry | Hot | Warm
Odor High
Mold resistance Medium
Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense) 4
Good for extracts
High Aroma
Fruity | Skunky

I will wait a couple more days to post images of my procedures.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I will be starting a grow journal for @SeedsMan Purple Alien Candy as soon as they break ground. In the next day or so.

FYI - The other strain is Purple Ghost Candy not Purple Alien Candy. Could you please post a link to this thread as it's not in your signature line yet?

Also, could you please tell me how many plants you will be growing of each? Thank you.

Time for a short update on @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy.

I mainly wanted to post the Remo Nutrient Schedule for a 3 gallon DWC reservoir. The reservoir is actually about 3 1/2 gallons, but I don't want to run this at full strength nutrients until i see how she is going to react.

I use this to make my RO water when I need it, I will make up to 50 gallons a day.

Flower

Veg

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Hey Mr T, I'm ready to see another DWC tent full :popcorn: Your last one was crazy and tempted me but i probably steered everyone away from trying it 🤣🤣 ✌️

Thank you for stopping by @Greenvein How have you been and congratulations on the NotY win also.
I have been laxing on reading others grow journals and need to catch up. I just been really busy lately and I need to just take the time.

I enjoy doing DWC, it's just these first couple week are on the boring side, until the roots in the water.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Greenvein How have you been and congratulations on the NotY win also.
I have been laxing on reading others grow journals and need to catch up. I just been really busy lately and I need to just take the time.

I enjoy doing DWC, it's just these first couple week are on the boring side, until the roots in the water.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
All good brother hope your well too! Cheers and congrats on your shroom-DOTY 👌 i don't follow the shroom stuff but see your win 😎

I got my feet up bro bro she'll be a beast in no time 🤙

I hope everyone is having an excellent day.

Checking on the @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy and she looks like she ready for an increase in ppm's to about 450. At the same time I am moving her into a temporary home in my 3x3 under two @ViparSpectra xs1500PRO's. She will be sharing the tent with two @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy while I start getting soil ready for my SIP grows.

Not much to see right now, but I am working to change that today and tomorrow.
Here are some current images.

That's all for now.

Tok..

Time to update the status of @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy.

To start off she has bee moved into my 3x3 tent under two @ViparSpectra XS1500PRO. Today I was changing her solution and noticed she has roots starting to enter to water. This is a good sign and a good time to start thinking about feeding her. She has been on 1 teaspoon of silica, 1/2 teaspoon of cal-mag, and 1/4 spoon of Rapid Root for one gallon of RO water. PH'd to 5.8 with ppm's at 350.

The boring part of growing DWC is almost over and the fun begins. I will be giving her, her first feeding tomorrow, after I calculate how much and how strong I want to start with. Since my other grow of @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy will be getting the same @Remo Nutrients I will make extra to start them on it also. Easier for me.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

It has been a crazy week and my wife is back in the hospital. She has been have stomach pain since Friday after she has her paracentesis. For the last 4 days I was trying to get her to eat and take her medicine. It just got to a point I could not get her to eat or take her medicine, so I had to call an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

The @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy is starting to show that her roots have reached to solution. I expect to see daily improvement as she gets into her grove. Are you ready for the show?

Here is a quick image for before I go to the hospital to see my wife.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

It has been a crazy week and my wife is back in the hospital. She has been have stomach pain since Friday after she has her paracentesis. For the last 4 days I was trying to get her to eat and take her medicine. It just got to a point I could not get her to eat or take her medicine, so I had to call an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

The @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy is starting to show that her roots have reached to solution. I expect to see daily improvement as she gets into her grove. Are you ready for the show?

Here is a quick image for before I go to the hospital to see my wife.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Sorry to hear about your wife, I know the feeling all too well. I hope her the best.

Back
Top Bottom