Shadowman's First Grow

looks good mukker, cold temps maybe i little low but i dont think it should have too big of an effect, typically you want between 70 and 80f , once the seedlings start opening up youl see the difference daily, unless your like me and spend 23 hours and 45 mins a day in the grow tent the whole way through till you switch to 12/12 then spend 12 hours in it and the other 11hrs 45 mins staring at it in darkness waiting for the lights to come back on, how big is your grow area? after this grow it wont be big enough, you may have to move house as once you start you really dont stop, weed isnt addictive, growing is lol

Ok i will tell you my secret on what to do for that 11hrs and 45 mis of darkness. Go get the glow in the dark green stars and moons stickers and put them on the roof of tent. Then you can lay in there and look at the star's and smell the sweetness. SHHH do tell anybody else the secret.

Ok i will tell you my secret on what to do for that 11hrs and 45 mis of darkness. Go get the glow in the dark green stars and moons stickers and put them on the roof of tent. Then you can lay in there and look at the star's and smell the sweetness. SHHH do tell anybody else the secret.

What secret? I don't know any secrets, I'm just a poor whiteboy farmer from IA. living in Mizzouri.

Good morning Cronichemphog Good to have you here. Hows the emails lol I been getting them from everyone saying hello to you.

I don't use email notifications :rofl: too much junk already
I log on and check user cp for updates only pm's give me email notifications :thumb:
Good Morning to ya Shadow and Have a Great day To you and CO

I don't use email notifications :rofl: too much junk already
I log on and check user cp for updates only pm's give me email notifications :thumb:
Good Morning to ya Shadow and Have a Great day To you and CO

Thank you Cronichemphog, I'll do that and you as well, take a ride to the moon for me. :welcome: :thanks:

I originally purchased 10 Medijuana seeds from AMS, they also sent 20 free seeds, I asked what strain the free seeds were, they said they are "Little Frankenstein's." Anyone know of this strain? :thanks:

Name: Frankenstein

Grade: A

Type: Indica

Price: $65/8th, $125/qtr

Looks: Dank. Medium sized buds covered in orange hairs with patches of purple. (The pics make it look darker)

Smell: Very sweet and fruity. Smells a lot like Purp.

Taste: Just like the smell. Sweet and fruity, just like Purp.

Buzz Type: An uplifting and relaxing head high. Also a very active high.

Buzz Length: Medium-long. 2-3 hours.

Overall: After smoking a bowl with a friend I was high for at least 2 1/2 hours. It hit me immediately with an uplifting head high that was relaxing but at the same time active.

Here are a few update pics, I added a couple of cfl's to the tent and my best seedling. I have 3 Medijuana seedlings and 1 Little Frankenstein.:welcome::thumb:

2014-04-12_05_48_25.jpg

medijuana1stleaves.jpg

Name: Frankenstein

Grade: A

Type: Indica

Price: $65/8th, $125/qtr

Looks: Dank. Medium sized buds covered in orange hairs with patches of purple. (The pics make it look darker)

Smell: Very sweet and fruity. Smells a lot like Purp.

Taste: Just like the smell. Sweet and fruity, just like Purp.

Buzz Type: An uplifting and relaxing head high. Also a very active high.

Buzz Length: Medium-long. 2-3 hours.

Overall: After smoking a bowl with a friend I was high for at least 2 1/2 hours. It hit me immediately with an uplifting head high that was relaxing but at the same time active.

Thanks Professor, it sounds like I Will enjoy it if I can get some to harvest. :thanks:

The babies are KEWT!
Did you get the glow in the dark stars up in the top of the tent? LOL

Ideal 420 soil does some big advertising out there. I just saw an ad on the weather channel online.
How did you go about choosing this soil to grow shadowman? Is it sold locally to you?

:welcome: Hi Cannafan, No it's not sold locally, I was surfin the net looking for info on grow supplies and saw an ad, I checked it out and seemed like something that would be a good fit for a novice grower(which I am). It sounded like it was going to take the guess work out of mixing my own soil which appealed to me because I don't have the know-how. I hope it was worth the extra cost compared to mixing my own and having to do nute feeding during the grow. Thanks for taking an interest and asking! Like I told you earlier, you've got it going on with your own endeavors and love your photography skills!!
P.S. No stars in the tent yet, but you can bet by the time I get to harvest, I'll have some so I can test my bud under the stars!! :thanks:

its a long strange trip the first run
may your bounty exceed your imagination
very interested in how the soil works out
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom