Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Update: Day 4 flower
As I am sure you know not a hell of alot of exciting stuff happening just yet.......however one and only one of my plants seem to be dropping the five and three finger leaves.......crispy not sure of this is heat remnants as I did not notice this before....I dunno any ideas would be great ....new growth is healthy and lush.....pics follow

Canopy
2012-09-15_06-20-09_650.jpg

Here is the messed up leaves and the last pic is new growth same plant
2012-09-15_06-23-09_350.jpg

2012-09-15_06-23-34_560.jpg

2012-09-15_06-23-16_733.jpg

2012-09-15_06-18-10_785.jpg

:peace:

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

I'll be right back

phosphouris problem dude go to my blog there is a chart there with that exact look

Thanks Fishcake reps....question though, if that is the case, why only one plant? Deficiency seems strange as I just used open sesame couple days ago which is high in p....I am not saying you are wrong just trying to understand how I could get that issue when I am feeding as directed albeit lower amounts than on the directions. :thanks: FC

well the picture also said that if the ph was rong that it would affect the intake.
I know that it doesnt make sense for 1 plant but that picture matched yours perfectly.
maybe your plant just has something that is built in the genetics IDK
just trying to help :)
besides it gives me a reason to prattle:cheer:

Thanks Fishcake reps....question though, if that is the case, why only one plant? Deficiency seems strange as I just used open sesame couple days ago which is high in p....I am not saying you are wrong just trying to understand how I could get that issue when I am feeding as directed albeit lower amounts than on the directions. :thanks: FC

Maybe give that one plant a little extra. That may help.:high-five:

well the picture also said that if the ph was rong that it would affect the intake.
I know that it doesnt make sense for 1 plant but that picture matched yours perfectly.
maybe your plant just has something that is built in the genetics IDK
just trying to help :)
besides it gives me a reason to prattle:cheer:

Nah FC your help is very much appreciated, just trying to understand the science behind it so I can avoid future issues seriously thank you for your help.

Good idea OMM I will as she is thirsty today anyways! Thank you.

Overall they look great I am impressed!!! Not sure on the crispy leaves? If they were at the top then I would say heat or need more air flow.

Ok everyone when I went to water I made a discovery it was not just one plant but what I did realize is that the plants exhibiting this behavior are the ones that are mixed with light warrior better drainage but less nutes out of the gate and I should have been using a higher EC on those girls no big deal only one was a real problem the rest I think I got before it hit the fan leaves higher up. Do I just get rid of the dead shit??
:thanks: all......

Ok everyone when I went to water I made a discovery it was not just one plant but what I did realize is that the plants exhibiting this behavior are the ones that are mixed with light warrior better drainage but less nutes out of the gate and I should have been using a higher EC on those girls no big deal only one was a real problem the rest I think I got before it hit the fan leaves higher up. Do I just get rid of the dead shit??
:thanks: all......

Seems like those leaves are never gonna get any better so I would get rid of them (IMHO)

yeah what spring said besides those lower leaves have done their job. so BYE BYE:)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone......they really seemed to perk up after todays feeding I should be okay. Normally this would have been a norml water day not nutes but with deficiencies happening I thought it better to just adress the issue.

Sounds like you are on it! Pinch dead leaves, but live ones that aren't in the way... Keep them if they're just ugly but not dead. Fans take abuse so that buds don't have too. I always want to get rid of ugly leaves too, but they should be kept if they're not in the way of bud sites. By ugly, I mean burned tips or showing deficiency but still working/living.

Sounds like you are on it! Pinch dead leaves, but live ones that aren't in the way... Keep them if they're just ugly but not dead. Fans take abuse so that buds don't have too. I always want to get rid of ugly leaves too, but they should be kept if they're not in the way of bud sites. By ugly, I mean burned tips or showing deficiency but still working/living.

Great info. I have been stopping myself with regard to my babies. Shizznizzle sorry for the minor Jacking here!

As I stated before there is very little I consider threadjacking.........Please do not worry about that. Here are some cool pics taken this morning at lights on.

One of the larger fan leaves
0916020644a.jpg

Some beginnings of flowers
0916020714.jpg

0916020716.jpg

0916020741.jpg

This beautiful girl I call DLG for Daddy's Little Girl (Sweet Island Skunk) she was attacked by the rogue fan but has recovered nicely
0916020734.jpg

0916020729a.jpg

great pics shizz!:bravo:
one thing tho your hand looks nothing like your avatar! just some fyi

I used a human friends hand...... :)

Back
Top Bottom