Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Interesting that this convo has started as I have one auto myself it was a freebie.....the original amnesia auto. Since I just tgrew the gals down to 13.5 hours daylight I am going to try and pop that seed along with the Blue Dream Haze, and likely the industrial plant and the Bubba 76 as all five of my freebies were fem and I do not use fem seeds normally but for free, hell I will give em a whirl. Anyone know anything or have grown the original amnesia auto? According to Dinafem it is the strongest auto......can we say propaganda??? But seriously anyone?
:tokin:

:peace:

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

If I do another auto, based on what I've seen and experienced, I'll grow that one again for sure. Next seed purchase I'm buying some of the regular Big Bang seeds. There was a grower named "Stiletto" on here that used to grow the regular Big Bangs out and was able to get better than "1 gram per watt" with it, which is many peoples ultimate yield goal. A lot of his plants were in the 5-6z per plant range.

It's a winner in every respect, as the high is second to none, and you can't beat green apples and cotton candy as far as the smell/flavor. It's also a looker, with great structure. I took second place with it in the POTM contest if I remember right, and that's almost unheard of for an autoflower strain - which seldom gets entered in the POTM contests...

Hope yours turns out fabulously!! :)

Thanks much appreciated. I have read your journals and members I trust have dropped your name for research! I like the GreenApple too!

If I do another auto, based on what I've seen and experienced, I'll grow that one again for sure. Next seed purchase I'm buying some of the regular Big Bang seeds. There was a grower named "Stiletto" on here that used to grow the regular Big Bangs out and was able to get better than "1 gram per watt" with it, which is many peoples ultimate yield goal. A lot of his plants were in the 5-6z per plant range.

I have 3 fem Big Bang from Green House. I'm about to germ one.

For a virgin, you sure have a beautiful grow. Dayum! They all look as healthy as can be.

One question... On your nute post you list the amounts of each. Is that ml/gal or just ml/total. The reason I ask is the 90 ml is 15 tsp or over 3 times the recommended. I may have missed this if you explained it already. I used FF my first grow also.

Your plants look very healthy. Big Bloom is organic so its hard to over feed, but Grow Big can set u back if you give them too much as it is not organic. THe FF line is a great line that has done many people well. My only advice is to be careful with Sledgehammer Flush. There are many posts on the internet about how plants go to hell during flower after a flush with sledgehammer. I had a hell of a perfect first journal until I used the sledge. I think it makes the soil have way too much surfactant and therefor the nutes just wash right through. I saved the grow but it got ugly as the plants wouldn't take any nutes. PH was perfect. Like I said, google up sledgehammer and you will find many pissed of growers with results similar to mine when they take the Sledge to their flowering plants. I would use FF again as it is a great line, albeit expensive, but I will never use Sledgehammer Flush again.

Subbed! THis one will be fun to watch. Great JOb!

Our plants are just a couple days apart in age and your look as good or better than mine. :goodjob:

These are really beautiful girls Shizzy, way to go! :goodjob:

I love your Avatar Fluffy Haze. :love:

We have a road a couple of streets over from here called Duck Road. Went by there today and saw a Mama duck with 16 little quack'ers waddling behind her. So cute!:peace:

I love your Avatar Fluffy Haze. :love:

We have a road a couple of streets over from here called Duck Road. Went by there today and saw a Mama duck with 16 little quack'ers waddling behind her. So cute!:peace:

Thank you OldMedMan, this has made my day :blushsmile:

They are cute aren't they? I love how they are all scruffy and tufty and don't seem to be 100% with it... bit like me really hence the choice of picture :bigblush:

(sorry I hijacked Shizz)

Sorry CF I stupidly asked my wife how many ml a TBSP is and she said 30ml the recommended by FF is four tbsp and I used three. I am sorry CF for that :sorry:
I really consider that a huge compliment CF, as you are one whose journals I watch closely... :thanks:

I see no highjackinh, my thread is mainly about my grow, but it is also a place to hang out and socialize. I would have zero journal if not for all you badass people so thank you and do not worry. Anywho I am guessing noone has grown the original amnesia auto? CF to be honest, while I have the sledge I see it only as a oh shit I fed the plants way too much or something, conservatism has been my motto on this adventure. I so appreciate that info, in fact I was not even gonna use it for my final flush, what do you think? Good looking out closet farmer, so 30 ml would be correct I will go edit post before it messes someone up. :thanks:

Ok so a quick update, the girls, oldest ones, are ~30 days old (from breaking ground) today. Yesterday was feeding day and I fed as follows:
90 ml big bloom
10 ml grow big
10 ml kangaroots
2 drops superthrive
2.5 ml open sesame
1 gal water tap

This feeding was 3/4 strength veg nutes after having fed 1/2 strength last week. Here is a canopy pic from last night. New pics coming momentarily wife and I are going to bring them outside the room for better pics. :high-five:

I was unable to edit the post but these were per gal and the 90ml big bloom was wrong I only used 3 tbsp which I believe would be 30ml.

:thumb:wat up shizz me old mucker.... ur garden looking great,, pitty bout the crazy fan but not much damage,,looked like it was trying to help u out topping those plants for, dont be too harsh on it, lol :circle-of-love:

Sorry CF I stupidly asked my wife how many ml a TBSP is and she said 30ml the recommended by FF is four tbsp and I used three. I am sorry CF for that :sorry:
I really consider that a huge compliment CF, as you are one whose journals I watch closely... :thanks:

Oh jeez 70s grower you prolly wanna shoot me while I wrote closet farmer I meant you 70sgrower even worse...:sorry:
In fact it was your journals that got me interested in BPN my humblest apologies.
Fluffy, korloin, jandre, xlr8, OMM, spring and anyone else I failed to mention thank you for all the compliments, as I said before my successess involve all of you, enough koom bay ya.......
Update: I think that even 36" was still too low on my lights....grr the leaves that were folded or crispy are still that way..so I have it at about 42" now. Kinda frustrating.

Mmkay I did just raise it the 6" to 42" from 36" i just want to see I am finding out my frankenlight seems to have a kinda big intense hotspot....I will get it dialed the plants still look fabulous I just thought that the canoed leaves might pick up but if not thats cool too new growth is looking good I will post some in a day or few once its gotten a touch more exciting thanks all.

Oh jeez 70s grower you prolly wanna shoot me while I wrote closet farmer I meant you 70sgrower even worse...:sorry:
In fact it was your journals that got me interested in BPN my humblest apologies.
Fluffy, korloin, jandre, xlr8, OMM, spring and anyone else I failed to mention thank you for all the compliments, as I said before my successess involve all of you, enough koom bay ya.......
Update: I think that even 36" was still too low on my lights....grr the leaves that were folded or crispy are still that way..so I have it at about 42" now. Kinda frustrating.

As Heirloom mentioned, those leaves will always be screwed up and might get worse. They never get better, unfortunately. You must always look to the newest growth to know if you've fixed the problem.

Awesome cascadian you are from my old neck of the woods, im a wee bit further north now, but I am real glad to have you! Pics and updates tomorrow likely been quiet since the 12/12 switch...

:welcome: nugman!

Back
Top Bottom