Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Glad to have you cnd420. There is so many great journals here its hard to keep up really. Thanks for the kind words

A little love from day 43 flower
DSCN3707.JPG
DSCN36872.JPG

Can you tell us if those are in the #4 or the Super Soil?
5 Star all the way bro
+Reps

The girls closer to finish are in #4. The next ones are super soil. I just realized my ballast was on 75% for the first 6 weeks. Bummer on that one. I recall turning it down towards the last few days of flower to bring my temps down below 70.
F'ing iPad is a pain in the ass.lol

looking good mate, how long u reckon they got left, looks like its gunna be a good haul also

+repssss

TM420 thanks for the reps and good words. I normally take them at 60 days so that would be 2 weeks out. I might let them go 63 + this time round to see if there is a noticeable difference. cheers mate

Man Shotta! everytime I stop by your girls look more and more beautiful, your really getting things dialed in now bro! + reps fo sho!

Thank you brotha man. I am really feeling this room now. Its handling when the temps are plus 100 its sitting at 69-70 degrees. lovin that. It costs but the yields back it up so its worth it.

new here and WOW nice, very nice:Namaste:

Welcome and namaste Ash. Glad you dig it.

:bravo:
Awesome stuff bud brother!

Those are some beautiful flowers I hope mine look half has good on day 43!
:thanks:
with all the help available here it will be possible for yours to look better. Dont overthink it and you will succeed.

Hey Shottafire!!! wow looks like your ladies are showing some amazing trichome production!! Very frosty and still a while to go, great job my friend. Sorry I haven't been through lately, but I am glad that your girls look healthy as ever :) Definitely reps on your garden!!!

Hey what do you think of bud candy I got some today and I was wondering would molasses be better to use or the bud candy
If you have the bud candy already then use it. Molasses is what I'm using and there's nothing wrong with it but if you have something else, give it a try.

back from vacation. it was more work than anything really. family drama blah blah blah.

Garden was alone for four days so hopefully things are looking good tonight.

I am not familiar with bud candy really. i use molasses in very small amounts towards the end in flower and get great results.

So beat right now Did a three day reset with no meds and took one bongie right when I got home and blasted me to the moon.

back from vacation. it was more work than anything really. family drama blah blah blah.

Garden was alone for four days so hopefully things are looking good tonight.

I am not familiar with bud candy really. i use molasses in very small amounts towards the end in flower and get great results.

So beat right now Did a three day reset with no meds and took one bongie right when I got home and blasted me to the moon.

nice! i need a vacation ... reset is good ,i took 5 huge hits off a huge cone of wwXbb today i forgot i even had it but i felt nothing at all!! spiffy got ripped and she smokes way more than i do!! wierd im usually very easily medicated but for some odd reason i got zip

nice! i need a vacation ... reset is good ,i took 5 huge hits off a huge cone of wwXbb today i forgot i even had it but i felt nothing at all!! spiffy got ripped and she smokes way more than i do!! wierd im usually very easily medicated but for some odd reason i got zip
Interesting she got ripped and you didn't. All I know is today when I got home it was on.
The super soil is legit about to post some pics.

Ok so here is an update form the past week or so. Just got back from an exhausting trip to visit family up in northern cali so I am going to keep it short and sweet.

Before I left everything got some compost tea juice and all the girls remained happy while i was gone. Mom came to check on the garden for me and everything went perfectly. Could have left it for 5 or 6 days which is cool to know.

Tonight I got in there and cleaned up the lower canopy on the super soil set which is at 20 days tonight. They look beautiful really.
here they are 6 days ago
DSCN37961.JPG

and tonight
DSCN39332.JPG

Tomorrow I will post a picture of the cleanup I did on them

The next super soil set of 9 bubba OG 8 days ago
DSCN37272.JPG

tonight
DSCN39441.JPG

Some of the candy
DSCN39562.JPG
DSCN39831.JPG