Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

image10361.jpg
image10349.jpg

My pump timer didnt turn off and this plant got flooded with nutes but my other 2 didnt and they are still perfect. This one has gone like this since it got flooded. I have flushed it with ph water a few times since but still not sure what the problem is. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ok matty b. It looks like your plant was maybe fed a little too strong and it got fried.

What size pot are you in? what are your feeds like? ec/ph? did you use pk 13/14?

Did the other two get any of that same feed water?

Theres probably gonna be a few more questions but we can start there!

Alot of times damaged growth doesn't all of a sudden go back to normal. Only new growth comes in normal again. You look fairly well along in flower with plenty of green still there; just ride it out to harvest, I'm sure you'll be fine. Although I would cut out all the dead foilage; if its a good chunk of the leaf, snip it off and if its just a portion of the end cut that part off and leave the other 1/2 or more of the leaf there. That's my advice at least.

Thats good advice on cutting out the dead foliage. Thanks jamthe3.

I'm 28 days into flower and all my pots r fed from the same res but for some reason only this one got flooded cos the timer stayed on. You can see in the bottom right corner a flower from the plant next to this one and it is perfect still. My ph is between 5.5 and 6 and ec is 1.4. Havent started pk 13-14 yet was planning on it for this week starting today. Thanks very much for the help.

Cheers shotta much appreciated ive never had a problem before so im puttin it down to nute burn n lettin it go. Really just needed some reassurance haha. Happy growing

So last night marked 35 days wrapping up week 5 for "oranjeboom"

They get there last tea feeding tonight, the rest of this week they will get pushed the hardest they have been yet. Which is really not that hard at all. When you are feeding multiple times per day like I am on the "oranjeboom" you dont want to feed to strong. I have kept my ec from 1.2 - 1.4 the whole time. I will bump this this week up to 1.5 or 1.6 and see if they react postive or negative to it. if they like it I will leave it. if they look unhappy for some reason I will dumb it down and bring the ec to 1.2 - 1.4 again.

all in all I am a happy camper and I will be enjoying these beauties soon.

DSCN92102.JPG
DSCN92031.JPG

This top was growing into the light before I pinned my reflector to the ceiling this is the reason for the bleaching on the leafs and on the very tip it has a sort of hash tip thing going on like the led guys get.

DSCN92131.JPG

Here is a bubba mother that is gonna produce some rocks. I think it was started in january or something like that. Kept it small for as long as possible but eventually she out grew my veg space. She is around 25 something days I think. If she keeps on keeping on they will be the biggest bubba buds I have ever grown out. Shes in soil using pure blend pro bloom and a couple other things.

DSCN92152.JPG

Bubba in coco close to the halfway point.

DSCN92072.JPG

The newbie bubba's been in the bloom room for 6 days now. I anticipate the canopy to fill out this week and stay pretty even. I have gotten to know bubba pretty good so we will see. They are getting crowded out by the oranjeboom I need to do some puppet strings for some of the floppers.

DSCN92051.JPG

Cheers everyone. keep them girls reppin

WOW!!! beautiful images too!!!

Yeah your Bubba cut seems incredibly stable. That's a gem for sure. I've seen a lot of leafy Bubba in my day lol. I loved using the Bubba in the morning, had this kind of acquired coffee taste, great great flowers Brother Shotta! :cheer:

Beautiful work shotta. Just broke my cherry on giving reps and they went your way. Lol
Hey bro thanks for that cherry ya sick c***! hahaha

WOW!!! beautiful images too!!!

Hey Buck, I try. But you have me beat in both the flower and photo department. Thank you

Yeah your Bubba cut seems incredibly stable. That's a gem for sure. I've seen a lot of leafy Bubba in my day lol. I loved using the Bubba in the morning, had this kind of acquired coffee taste, great great flowers Brother Shotta! :cheer:

Man you hit it on the head when you say coffee flavor. it smells like it too. Shes a stable one alright.

Back
Top Bottom