Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

A picture of a bubba i just finished in soil.

DSCN89381.JPG

B E A U T I F U L !!!!!

:cheer::bravo:

Hey shotta. Love ur work. I hav always used coco and love watching others use it. I am still a little paranoid about starting a journal but am getting closer to taking the plunge. Subbed and lookin forward to ur progress as our setup is extremely similar. Best of luck

Hey shotta. Love ur work. I hav always used coco and love watching others use it. I am still a little paranoid about starting a journal but am getting closer to taking the plunge. Subbed and lookin forward to ur progress as our setup is extremely similar. Best of luck

Hey MattyB thanks man, much appreciated. There is a lot to learn for me yet but I am more than happy with the results. I am curious what your experience has been with coco and what and how your feeding.

I am currently at 24 days in flower using ro water with ca/mg and canna coco a and b @ 7ml per gallon.

Cannazyme @ 2 ml per gallon
hydroplex @ 2 ml per gallon going to bump this up a bit in the next couple weeks
Hvy16 roots @ 1ml per gallon
protekt @ 1ml per gallon

This leaves me at around 1.4 ec

feeding them three times a day now and all is going well.

Pic update to come soon. They are getting frosty.

I run the same same grow style in 2 gallons I mix up 50 gallons of nutrients a week for 24 plants. I feed a little shy of 3 gallons between all of them right before lights on, and another 3 times, 1.4 gal each time throughout the night. I'm actually relieving my feed pumps of duty next grow for a new feed system, relying on natural pressure created from a drying medium. Much more consistent feed, no waste system ;)

I run the same same grow style in 2 gallons I mix up 50 gallons of nutrients a week for 24 plants. I feed a little shy of 3 gallons between all of them right before lights on, and another 3 times, 1.4 gal each time throughout the night. I'm actually relieving my feed pumps of duty next grow for a new feed system, relying on natural pressure created from a drying medium. Much more consistent feed, no waste system ;)

Right on natert96. I like your setup man, was just scoping it out. I am in 2 gallon smarties as well and i am feeding similar to how you are. my plants seem to need a drink during lights out. so I am going to try feeding on a 24 hour schedule. not just lights on. This would make for about six feeds a day I may get a smaller pump to have the drip on for say two minutes, I feel that they saturate the pot better the slower it drips. No drip emitters either, just 1/4" T's open ended two per pot.

heres a couple photos @24 days in bloom. Oranjeboom
DSCN90052.JPG
DSCN90042.JPG
DSCN9003.JPG

Hey shotta sorry for late reply. I am also using canna coco a and b and hav need had and problems with lockout or calcium or anythig like that. I hav a 50L res running drain to wAste i flood for 1 min once a day in veg and work up to 3 times a day in bloom. I also use house and garden shooting powder in last 3 weeks and i hav had fantastic results with it. I am at day 21 and am about to do a major defol. I'm from Australia and i love this forum as no one other than my wife know i do this as i do it just for myself. 420mag allows me to talk about it n i think its great.

Gorgeous !! :circle-of-love:
Thank you RL much love. Get ready for the heat and dryness.

Shotta's rockin' the coco! :rocker:
+reps

I am trying to rock this boat believe me, I need it. Around the half way point now and so far so good.

Hey shotta sorry for late reply. I am also using canna coco a and b and hav need had and problems with lockout or calcium or anythig like that. I hav a 50L res running drain to wAste i flood for 1 min once a day in veg and work up to 3 times a day in bloom. I also use house and garden shooting powder in last 3 weeks and i hav had fantastic results with it. I am at day 21 and am about to do a major defol. I'm from Australia and i love this forum as no one other than my wife know i do this as i do it just for myself. 420mag allows me to talk about it n i think its great.

Super glad to have ya mattyb. Where abouts in Oz are you at?

Are you using the whole canna coco line? Are you going to start a journal? Im keen to sub if you do start one.

I love the 420mag as well and think its a great place to spread cannabis awareness.

Surprise, surprise lol. Your killing it yet again buddy! :) looking lush!! :)

Hey LA thanks buddy. They are looking pretty nice.

They stink crazy like orange.

Shotta i would love to do a journal but I'm still a little bit paranoid about it getting me caught. C how i go next round as it does seem like it would b a lot of fun and a great way to improve and share my skills. It's taken me 6 months on here to even start posting hahaha. Thanks for havin me along for the ride.
Ps. I'm from south Australia.

Awesome Shotta:peace::thumb::goodjob::bravo:

Hey harley, Thanks for dropping in. Need to come by your journal today sometime.

Way to go!:goodjob:

Hey Tryshard! Your not doing so bad yourself. i forget what day your on again but I noticed you said that your plants were'nt super frosty.
Are you giving any flowering additives? Too much nitrogen will keep them from getting all greasy like we want.

Shotta i would love to do a journal but I'm still a little bit paranoid about it getting me caught. C how i go next round as it does seem like it would b a lot of fun and a great way to improve and share my skills. It's taken me 6 months on here to even start posting hahaha. Thanks for havin me along for the ride.
Ps. I'm from south Australia.

Hey mattyB, stoked to have you bru.
I understand your concerns with not wanting to do a journal. Hang out and lets get medicated.

Cheehuuu frosty ones braddah nice

Eh tavosvo brah. I am trying to catch "trichome fever" heard this strain will make you itch.
Brah i been sytaying so busy, need to cruise back by your zone to get caught up. many alohas

@30 days tonight

Mixed up a new batch of nutrients
for 20 gallons ro water I used

40ml calimagic
40ml sweet raw
20ml hvy 16 HVY ROOTS
40ml cannazyme
40ml hydroplex
140ml canna coco a and b

20 ml protekt at the end of mixing it all as a ph up and silica supplement.
still use a little ph up to bring up to 5.75 or so. a teaspoon or less no more.

Pictures to come tonight. They look pretty nice

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom