Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

Haha we hav that affect on people. U wouldnt believe it but my timer stuffed up again and my tent flooded third time this grow. Think im goin back to manual feeding. Wat a head ache

Haha we hav that affect on people. U wouldnt believe it but my timer stuffed up again and my tent flooded third time this grow. Think im goin back to manual feeding. Wat a head ache

It is timer city on my grow, I have 7 of them going, I know what your going through. If you have the timers that use 30 min increments those can be touchy, I have found that the little tab can be half engaged and cause sticking issues, and just bumping them can make them do that. Check your timer and make sure your tabs are fully up or down. I now only buy the ones with the 15 min increment, they are more accurate and less prone to malfunctioning.

WOW Shotta!!! Not much else to say.

Lmfao, I'm trying a new way and have been hand feeding twice a day to simulate how the OP of the style does it and I'm here to tell ya it's a royal pain in the arse. Try to fix whatever's causing you heartache (prob an amp difficulty on the circuit they're plugged into) as after trying it his way I assure you I'm gonna figure out how to automate myself it if there's not any pickup in advice on my thread with suggestions as I'm definately not gonna go through another cycle (warranted results or not) effing around with manual feeding for two months...especially at twice a day!

I realised it was my fault i switched the timer on before i went to bed last night to giv them an extra feed n i forgot to turn it off after zipping up the tent. Must hav been to medicated lol. 50l of a&b and pk 13-14 wasted. U get that one the big jobs.

I realised it was my fault i switched the timer on before i went to bed last night to giv them an extra feed n i forgot to turn it off after zipping up the tent. Must hav been to medicated lol. 50l of a&b and pk 13-14 wasted. U get that one the big jobs.

Damn

A couple photos from last night in bloom

oranjeboom @day38

DSCN92291.JPG
DSCN92302.JPG
DSCN92221.JPG

Bubba @day30

DSCN92232.JPG
DSCN92241.JPG

Dayum! :circle-of-love:

What are the genetics on your oranjeboom? That's an amazing degree of frost ... and it tastes like orange?!! I almost got me an Orange Hill Special on this last buy, but I left it for later. And now I'd rather have yours. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow. :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom