Finished harvest report! 394.3 grams of bud + another 103grams of shake probably smoked/gave away about an oz before it was totally dry….again the strain is humboldts strawberry cheesecake
IMG_2284.jpeg

Special recognition goes to all of you on this thread stone, azi,res, nick,maritimer,bode
Just to name a few! Youre awesome! Thanks for the input!!
Yum city! That's going to get it done right!

Damn TequilaSIPr That is some purple frosty Nice looking Buds , How did you cure it ? :bong:
Hey SB still being on the learning curve &the staggered harvest thing/lack of space environmental control im guessing the basement was too cool i didnt think it would turn anymore purple once cut i had one of those 4 tier hanging drying nets?!? Never thought id need to fill it 3 times lol shouldve opted for the 6 tier i had a fan pointing at the net and a fan going underneath the net in the basement humid when you dont need it and not when you do lol i read up that having fans running that close to the hanging buds was a no/no so im waiting another week or so to see how the curing is going along so of it got totally too dry and some i think is good but you live and you learn…
IMG_2214.jpeg

Well… I am taking the plunge into SIP! I just ordered 3 of the grow bucket inserts for my next grow. Thinking it’s going to be a Banner, Wedding Gelato, and Watermelon season.

I plan on using promix and MegaCrop for that SIP grow.

Well… I am taking the plunge into SIP! I just ordered 3 of the grow bucket inserts for my next grow. Thinking it’s going to be a Banner, Wedding Gelato, and Watermelon season.

Welcome to SIP Club, @Ke0ncp !

I am taking the plunge into SIP!
You won't be sorry!
Good choice on the soil- no pH-ing necessary with ProMix...
Between that, and the ease of watering in a SIP, you'll notice the whole operation is easier with those 2 chores out of the picture...
I fill the res with nuted water every morning, and that's the extent of it- I'm done for the day, and the plant is growing better than anything I've grown in the past...
I haven't used MC in the SIP yet, but when I run out of RxBlend, that's what I'm going to use...
there is a solid support group here for me when I inevitably screw it up LOL
Be sure and tag me when/if you get a SIP journal going- I doubt you'll have any problems, SIPs are pretty simple- but if you do, there's lots of folks on here to lend a hand..👍

Good Luck in the SIPs!

You won't be sorry!

Good choice on the soil- no pH-ing necessary with ProMix...
Between that, and the ease of watering in a SIP, you'll notice the whole operation is easier with those 2 chores out of the picture...
I fill the res with nuted water every morning, and that's the extent of it- I'm done for the day, and the plant is growing better than anything I've grown in the past...
I haven't used MC in the SIP yet, but when I run out of RxBlend, that's what I'm going to use...

Be sure and tag me when/if you get a SIP journal going- I doubt you'll have any problems, SIPs are pretty simple- but if you do, there's lots of folks on here to lend a hand..👍

Good Luck in the SIPs!

I will be making a grow log for sure! Will tag you in it.

I picked up my promix hp today, grow bucket inserts and black buckets will be here by the end of next week. But I can’t get going with it until my current grow decides she is done.

I guess 1 question off the get go is are 3 plants in a 4x4x6 too much? I’ve seen how big some of these plants are getting in here!!

I think 3 plants would be do-able- I grow one in 4sq.ft., so three in 16sq. ft. is definitely possible- it might get a little tight in there by harvest time, but overall, I think they'd do fine.

6' of headroom should be enough, if not, there's always supercropping...😬

I guess 1 question off the get go is are 3 plants in a 4x4x6 too much? I’ve seen how big some of these plants are getting in here!!
Depends on how long you let them veg. I've got 3 in a 2x4, so a 4x4 shouldn't be a problem as long as you time the flip right.

Keep the strains reasonably similar - even the same and it will make life easier. Personally I’d think about doing 4 for the symmetry, I’m also keen on the larger the herd the better the outcome.

Sometimes you just get that ugly duckling pheno, not the one that turns into a swan but one that looks like it fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down with a yield to match.

Nick

I'm doing three 5 gallon SIP plants in a 4 x 2, I vegged them in about 30 days and now I've flipped them and they have filled it up so 4 in a 4x4 would be awesome

I'm doing three 5 gallon SIP plants in a 4 x 2, I vegged them in about 30 days and now I've flipped them and they have filled it up so 4 in a 4x4 would be awesome
That’s great info! I am set up to do 3 for this first round as far as my SIP hardware goes. So I will see how this goes and adjust accordingly for the next grow.

Hey SIPers.

It’s been a while. Day 38 of flower, or 5 weeks and 3 days. Cereal Milk clone in a 5 gallon homemade SIP. The tent is 2’ x 2.5’ x 5’11”. I’ve probably been too heavy handed with the defol though. We’ll see if my gamble pays off. She’s smelling great.

I’m definitely happy with this first SIP grow. I’ve had some stumbles, but I know the next will be even better.

Thanks everyone for all the info getting posted.

IMG_5630.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom