Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

It's nothing special but the heat is good for germination & root development. Now it's winter it gets a bit cold when I'm in beddybies so it's a risky time to germinate. With my new genetics coming tomorrow I think it's a worthwhile addition :) I did have a small one years ago but I stood on it & it broke, I've just never got round to replacing it :)

i just cant get on with my vape..just dont give me the high a spliff does..
Finally Wildman, someone who feels the way I do about vaping. I'm an old school joint man; don't like blunts, enjoy a good bong rip every now & then, and love my peace pipe when smoking my roaches but just don't get the same effect from vaping. It might be a mind thing but since I've started using RAW hemp papers I don't want anything other than a good joint.

If at 1st you don't succeed, learn from your mistakes, and then proceed :):)
ditto...

since the post office went private its gone a real rip off...i sent a few cards to my grandparents over Xmas put a stamp on each and sent..other end they had to pay an extra £2.40 to get them..wtf it was only a few Xmas cards..

The goverment even valued it a third too low also...man this country is just one big rip off for everything..
Don't feel alienated, The whole global market is a rip off. If you want to be blunt about it my father use to tell us we live in the crookedest city of the crookedest state of the most crooked country on the face of the earth. Good thing he didn't live long enough to see how crooked the global market was.

IMG_0024138.JPG

I'm not sure if I'm spelling this right but it looks like your shears left you with a few good pieces of charoes.
Now Dr. Monster, everything looks good and congrats on your harvest but I miss a few days and I have to catch up 21 pages; SHEESH!!!
But it was a good read; hardly any banner & I got a quick crash course in DWC and if you need me to jump on a plane and head down there with you to your friendly neighborhood grow store to tighten this guy up just say the word. LOL

I did have a small one years ago but I stood on it & it broke, I've just never got round to replacing it :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was the funniest thing I have read on here. I'm sure the video my mind played is nothing like what actually happened, but man it was funny in my head. I giggled for a few minutes. Thanks Skunny!

Ok bro....i am back on track....wow.....i may have a smoking problem:).....MMJ does effect the memory:rofl:

Could be a problem if you run out!

Thanks John :) :thanks:

& thanks to Reg too :) You know what it's like here mate, it doesn't take long to rattle up pages with Dirty around :) Hey & thanks for having by back but I can deal with him :;):

Hey Sweet, I'm glad my innocent comment tickled you & yes it was just like the video in your head :rofl:

:yahoo:Look what Mr Postman brought me today:yahoo:

IMG_0001298.JPG
IMG_0002299.JPG
IMG_0003310.JPG
IMG_0005295.JPG
IMG_0004301.JPG

It would be rude not to pop some wouldn't it?
IMG_0006285.JPG

PC sunk like a brick instantly which is slightly worrying but we wont write it off just yet. I'll go & give the rest a poke in a few hours to make them sink then hopefully in 48hrs we'll have 5 tap roots :) Just to keep you on the loop, the Jack the Ripper seed is a reg so we could get a boy, all the others are fem. To try & increase the chance of it being a girl, I'm going to try & keep the temps down & humidity up. Not quite sure how I'll do it but I'll think of something :)

dam you have a nice postman..send him my way lol..my AKR seed sunk stright to the bottom off the water an hour later it was floating on top and then I was trying to get it to sink lol she germinted though so in sure yours will be ok..hope the reg turns out a lady for you mate..

Yea, I've had them sink & germinate in the past so it's only a minuscule worry & reg seeds are always a worry until they show sex but well worth it when you get a girl. I'm really excited about this one, I'm hoping for a short pheno girl & I'll clone it to death (not literally) :)

Here's the info on Jack the Ripper

Jacks Cleaner P1 x Space Queen
High Times Top Ten List 2006
Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3, pages 86-89

Jack the Ripper is well named because it is absolutely killer weed. A true 8 week Sativa Haze the first thing growers notice is the incredible lemon smell and heavy resin production. It has been described by UK growers as the best 8 week Haze ever produced.

This plant will produce triangle shaped spear buds that pretty much stopped active calyx growth early and produced copious amounts of resin instead. Resin production was evident from day 12 in 12/12 but really started to fatten up the heads around day 50 or so.

I find it performs best untopped with a long vegetative period. Once you smoke it the high creeps up, at first you may think that its not so strong but then whammo... it hits you hard and there's no turning back... then... you will be deep in thought and meditative for quite some time... the duration and intensity is strong and thought provoking.

Phenotypes: There are 2 main phenotypes both with a Lemon Haze smell and short growth. One of them tends to have more a pine smell
Height: Look for the short phenotype and colas that swell late
Yield: Medium to heavy / Moderate trim work
Indoor and Outdoor
Best way to grow: Untopped and vegged into a full bush I need to remember this
Harvest: 8-9 weeks
Sat/Ind: 70/30
Hybrid: Pluton x Purple Haze x Lambsbread x NL x Jack Herer x Romulan x Cindy99BCGA
High Type: Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash, increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
Taste: Lemon, mango, pine, hash, with a heavy haze influence

Thanks lads, I think it's the most exciting seed order I've ever bought :)

I'm going to get more TGA seeds in the future, they do some awesome strains you should check them out if you don't mind regs :)

BG, I think that's why I love the word bob, Rowan Atkinson's a genius :)

Look what's just turned up :yahoo:

IMG_0001299.JPG

Guess what I'm doing this afternoon :)

Haha, I know innit :) I love getting new stuff.:)

The RO system is fitted & plumbed in, I just need to have a read through the instructions to see how to flush it etc. As soon as I've got that sussed I'll leave it running & go take my dog out. I was gonna go & pick my propagator up but I'll get stuck in the school run, fcuk that for a game of soldiers, I'll go tomorrow dinner :)

Brilliant updates skunny and thank you for sharing. What POSH seed stock you've blessed yourself with and that RO system looks like a worker and a winner! I've got Tangerine Dream on my list of nexts. Well done buddy monster - so looking forward to seeing all of this new inventory in action. Good schtufff! Hope you have a great and fun day skunny!

:high-five:

Haha, I know innit :) I love getting new stuff.:)

The RO system is fitted & plumbed in, I just need to have a read through the instructions to see how to flush it etc. As soon as I've got that sussed I'll leave it running & go take my dog out. I was gonna go & pick my propagator up but I'll get stuck in the school run, fcuk that for a game of soldiers, I'll go tomorrow dinner :)

hah just like me..read instructions afterwards..lol

Back
Top Bottom