Smokemup's Latest Grow - Going For 1+lb! 400W MH/HPS - Soil - Indoor

Re: Smokemup's Latest Grow. Going For +1lb! 400w MH/HPS Soil - Indoor

A SCROG JIMMY!!! :thumb:
This I gotta see:) :) HOPING ITS AWSUM AS!!! I basically Scrog - But I use tethers to position my branches as opposed to screen positioning. I find it easy my way, But everyone has their own ways and grow spaces and strains and time frames etc; So I think a screen in my space maybe a little harder to do? Either way - I GOTTA COME OVER YOUR JOURNAL FOR A LOOK AT THIS SETUP MATE!!;)

That's messed up about the uptight places, but it's cool about the others. Over here, it's totally illegal federally, but we have, I think 19 states now, or 18, that say it's ok for medical patients and now WA and CO have made it legal recreationally as well, which makes sense since alcohol is legal and as we know, a lot worse for you than cannabis, but propagana and politics, ugh. It's nice to hear about some other places besides the netherlands where it's legal to have a few plants growing though... adds a little hope that eventually we'll see this just flat out legal everywhere, or most places anyway.

Yeah AGREED..
It will have to happen IMO, as governments are on a gold mine for medicinal marijuana use. If its being allowed in certain states it can and hopefully WILL be made legal all over..
It would also reduce alot of crime in regards to illegal growing and theft,sale,supply charges - if theres dispensaries that can distribute it, and also youre allowed say 1 or 2 plants P/person for Personal use that should be ok.
HUGE MULTI-HECTARE CROPS MAYBE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED:/ But still you get my drift. Its only sensible, and as we ve seen the use for Hemp fibres itself is great for clothes and rope all sorts of stuff so its a multi tasking WONDER PLANT!!!!!
LEAVE THE GANJA TO GROW! Hopefully we will see some changes but itll take " The First WEED TOKIN President" to change it in a hurry:)
Later matey, Smokemup

Cheers GetUr Grow;)
Welcome to my latest chapter in Ganja-ology.. I am as stated, aiming for over 1pound, So Im coutning on this grow to work to its optimum which can get tricky at times,espec when youre trying to grow a +6ft x4.5ft plant!
Ill try to keep this upto date as possible, But must allow for some down time. GETTIN BAKED:) lol
Chat soon mate, Smokemup

sounds good to me man glad to be apart of ur grow !

I finally grew one bigger then Cindy Smokey :), took me two seasons but I did it hehe.

She was a hard girl to beat!

DSCN7876.JPG
DSCN7878.JPG

No worries Get Ur Gro!!
Hey just outta curiosity, is that car in your avatar yours?? Or just a fave car? Im a bit of a REV-Head, Love my cars and my weed. Seems we may have some things in common!! And good to have ya around buddy.. Take it easy and chat soon. Smokem:welcome:

:bravo::high-five: NICE ONE JIMMY!!!!!!!!
That will be one big budding girl I rekon my friend:) Thats mad as. I hope that once she starts flowering you get buds that pull the branches apart bowing under the weight.. FULL DEADLY AS UNNA... I would like to rent out your greenhouse for a few months kind sir, I shall water and care for your plants while inside said greenhouse, but once it is ready - I only seek 95% of your harvest.. Will you accept this kind gesture?? lol.. GREAT DEAL FOR ME:) Man I am keen to see what buds you have soon Jimmy, Looking real healthy and still may grow some more too! MAJIK.. Take it easy and thanks for posting your me a pic of your long legged lady;)
Catch ya later mate, Smokemup:cheer::high-five:

Smokey you where almost getting the same harvest off cindy as i was getting off 3 or 4 plants last year. You're doing just fine rofl.

The purple kush (which is the big momma you see) the buds are pretty massive. Or at least my buddy who gave me all their seeds, his were huge and his grow to 15-17 feet plants :)

So hopefully its all good and we get some big nugs from it. I know my chemdawgs will make some real meaty nugs.

Oh heres a pic from last week of another purple kush that for some reason wanted to flower all early. its way smaller then the big one but youll see the size of the nugs
DSCN7852.JPG

Yeah, Cheers Jimmy;) Well we do have different spaces/lighting etc; So having a difference is always likely..
I like the looks of your BIG MAMMA! Ya know what, it looks VERY similar to the plant my mate grew? Buds kinda look the same, and the leaves themselves are what look nearly identical:
2013-05-01_17_24_12.jpg
2013-05-01_17_24_33.jpg
2013-05-04_15_47_00.jpg
2013-05-04_15_47_12.jpg

See?? What do you think?? This plant he grew was a MIRACLE PLANT... It was not cared for well, it was put in a pot that was half full of soil, So about maybe 2-3L of soil MAX. Anyway he had it outside with F/gnats chewing thru it,Whitefly, and probably a possum hiding in there too! lol.. But it started to flower and he stressed, So I gave him some BPN Nutes and BAM it went from little flower to phat buds in a couple weeks. It smelled awsum, But I really wish I had a few of these seeds to grow myself, as if they were a Kush strain of some sort Id be spewing, As this twit couldnt wait 1 or 2 days for me to visit and germinate couple seeds - So he puts ALL his seeds onto a plate filled with cotton balls and just sits the seeds on top after wetting them.. NOT MY STYLE MATE!!
I told him I use paper towel, and how I do it, should think he ll be able to work it out? So anyway when I got there he said he d started to germ. them and showed me, there was no signs of life after few days, So I tucked a few under the balls so theyre surrounded by moisture and I told him to sit it in the window sill or under a CFL. Well that didnt happen either so when I saw em nxt they were black:( Stoopid stoopid ppl. So then he asks me for my spare sprout but he was too late as Id chopped it down already, So he now has Nada..
But anyway I reckon your girl should do you proud, if its similar to this one pictured the last couple weeks is where it will bulk up most as it finishes up, But it maybe different strain altogether?
My Teresa is lookiing promising, she has very broad leaves and growth is abundant, She s short and stocky atm, But I think in a week or 2 once her tethers grow out a bit more I will try to stretch her a bit. Man its crazy looking into this plant - looks like a big bunch of spinach or lettuce:) I dont believe this is any strain Ive had on here before, Ive had similar growth but it was of different color and leaf structure..
So I am hoping that it wont take her too long to Veg til around 4ft, she s relatively on schedule as my others and she s healthy ( oh I saw a Fungus Gnat b4 X( - Its War!! ) so hope she goes well. I am going to basically feed her Seaweed extract for the nxt few weeks she shouldnt need much in the way of nutes yet as the soil should be active enough for it to get all she needs. I dont want to screw the microbes and such up and have this defic. problem I seem to attract late in flower? Looks like Potass/Cal/mag deficiency but treatment has only a stabilising effect for short time. Plus my PH meter is SCREWED.. Crappy cheapo meter - Going DIGITAL nxt;) I need to know whats going on as it may be my PH meter thats caused my dramas cos I BELIEVED IT AS ANY TRUSTING BUYER WOULD, but recently only shows one reading 6.7.... All the time... 6.8!!! No it isnt..
Well I best be booting off mate gotta cook some food, the ol' stomach is a grumblin... Chat soon, Smokemup:high-five:

it actually does look a bit similar. Also looks like its a potash hog just like my purple kushes are.

I have to feed it a LOT of potassium or else it gets deficient.

Yeah well this plant had all the BPN thru the last 3 or so weeks of flower, Before that she was getting some horrid concoction of sheep manure,Pidgeon poo water and god knows what else all fermenting in a big outdoor plastic compost bin.. Scary bin that one!
So thats why I offered some of my Juice and from that I watched it bulk up and finish, tho it was pulled early before any amber trichs.
But yeah if it were one of the Kush strains or such as you said, I wouldve liked to give that strain ago on my own;) Couldve done some EPIC things with it IMO - I can picturea Cindy sized version of that, Its cola's would be friggin Majikal.. Makin me drool...
Hoping Teresa is gunna do good things for me, man I cannot believe how big she is branching out - Theyre getting wide and Im tethering them already as theres so many coming off ( i let her grow an extra node space or 2 before LST ) thus giving me a broader base branching pattern. Tho theyre all forming large fan leaves which are blocking and growing into each other, So Im slowly taking a leaf at a time here n there allowing more light to these lower branch sites, after removing a pair of fans nearly as big as my hand, She replaces them within 24hrs:):goodjob: Lovin it..
But when you look at her main stem its rather compact even now after Ive raised my MH by 7cm hoping to get a happy medium of some stretch with enough lighting output to cover her structure.. Cheers for dropping in again buddy;)
have a good one, Smokem..

* PHOTO UPDATE - TERESA - DAY 28 SINCE SPROUT *

Hello everyone, How are you all?? Hoping to find all good and well;) I took some pics other day of my lil girl that COULD and she is looking pretty healthy and is growing out her branches, Shoots, fan leaves fairly fast. Her fan leaves from her branch shoots are gaining in size and pushing into each other! So theyre blocking some light to the branch shoots, shoots..
Ive trimmed some fan leaves, but she replaces them just as fast! Im trying to let her do her thing so she hopefully stretches out some more, But I do need to remove another 2 or so leaves as theyre big and directly over head of around 3 branch shoots which I dont want stunted or deranged from reaching for light.
So maybe the next day or so when I re-adjust the main stem tether Ill probably remove the big fan and leave its opposite one as once I attach its tethers it will be clear from any light obstructions.. I hope that I am able to grow her as planned, I guess in consideration she is fairly large plant over all, its her branching that is the major thing as its thick and well formed so Im training these a little and Ive had to remove ones fan leaf as it was a biggun too and blocking light :/
Hopefully, this is a sign of " GOOD THINGS ARE ON THE WAY, GOOD THINGS:Namaste: Ganja gods please help nurture this creature of gods good garden! lol.. Anyways, Heres some photos:::

2013-07-17_11_25_33.jpg
2013-07-17_11_25_21.jpg
Here she sits, slowly fillin in space;)
2013-07-17_11_24_16.jpg
2013-07-15_11_46_47.jpg
See her branches forming now?LST wires attchd..

She is as you can see now, Much broader than previous pics, not too far from the pots edges.. Shouldnt take much longer for her to reach the edges at this rate? I hope she can keep it up, the soil should be good enough for her to grow in, not too airy, lots of Organic stuufs and microbes,I try not to keep soil wet to keep Gnats away and if its a little hotter outside than norm and her soil has dried out a little quicker Ill maybe add a litre of water before lights out or sumthin..
2013-07-15_11_46_31.jpg
2013-07-17_11_24_24.jpg
She s slightly angled now:)
2013-07-17_11_24_48.jpg

And heres on the inside I tried to show the inside of her and her main stem, She s sent out an opposing new Apical top in the other direction to the main stem, which is good sign - ( one with the hook on it ) Its how my best grows have started. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!!:goodluck::goodluck:
Cheers to all who have dropped by and to those who ve also just joined in to my Wacky World of Weed:) Is that what the www. means before each net address???:reading420magazine::reading420magazine: Lol..
Have a good one and will chat to you soon as I can, Be cool. Smokemup

Lookin good Smokes... they girl is lookin like a pretty lil bush, who looks like she wants to become a pretty big bush... then time for some canna-bikini wax ;)

Don't know how I missed it, but count me in!!! You didn't grow a weed, you grew a tree!!! You made a new species of marijuana, the marijuana tree! +reps for awesome grow, past and present!

Thank you RunWolf;)
Yeah she is doing pretty well atm, apart from yesterday I gave a bit of xtra water, which started to cause some Powdery mildew on the top soil, I removed what I saw and today its ok as its dried out now. LUCKY!!
I have 2 large fans to remove nxt uptop, as theyre bocking 2 big branch shoots under neath and theyre nearly growing enevenly, instead of a node here and one slightly higher than directly opposite..
Remember my aim i a Veg til 4ft, So she may take bit longer to reach this height as her branching is looking like its her main focus instead of Vertical growth - Not that she isnt getting taller, its juust she s nearly wider than talller.
Anothre 2 weeks and Ill have an Idea of her height capacity, she s being trained atm so this MAY hinder her slightly?
Cheers for stopping by again RunWolf.. Have a good one!! Smokemup:thumb::high-five:

Hey Dharma,
Nice to see you drop in, and thanx for the nice comments buddy:thumb: lol, Well yeah I guess you can call them INDOOR TREES??
But yeah I only grow 1 gal per grow, and I try to maximise the yield from them, my lowest being 8oz, and upto more than 1pound.. So I have to do things my way and take the extra couple weeks to get her to the right height and I hope she s able to stretch about 2-2.5ft from a 4ft Veg height - total 6-6.5ft tall plant during Flower.
So she has a bit to live upto I thinks:) Tho I do have a quiet confidence that once I stop her Veg training, she will reach for the sky once again.. Great to meet ya and also CHEERS for the + Reps, :high-five: Your welcome to drop in any time any questions or suggestions feel free. Chat soon my friend, Smokemupm8:welcome:

So she is going to be 4ft cubed when you flower her? Gods what a monster. I am working on my first big plant now. My dispensary guy gave me his mother plant on a strain he's dropping today to replace with girl scout cookies and since I'd wanted a clone of it, he just gave me the mother. I just clipped something like 5 or 6 clones from her and repotted. She's close to 2ft now and I plan to veg her until Oct. Once she's past transplant shock and feeding nice again, she will start getting some training to become a bush :) I can't wait to see how a big plant does in this house after watchin all of the journals with the bigger plants like what you're growing.

Hope your day's going well :Namaste:

CHeers RunWolf;)
Yeah days been ok, just alot of driving.. And it was pouring rain so my car was drifting across the hwy due to aqua-planing, New tyres, shitty grip, NOT GOOD..
But yeah my girl isnt exactly in a square growing room, its basically a rectangular shape, so is wider than it is deep ( 2.5ft D ) & 4.5ft W.. And I have height upto about 7'2ft of max growth before things get scary:/ So just over 6ft is about my range Im looking for, tho it duz also include the pot, So upto 7ft means my plant would be @6ft in ACTUAL height of the plant from base to tops.
Sorry if that confused you Ive just always included the pot in my measuremnts.. Cheers for stopping in and I hpe that all your clones do well and your REVEG MAMA kicks into gear and starts pumpin out growth again, Give it time.. Do you have any CFL's?? Thinking maybe Re Veg under CFLs for a week or so see if she responds to that as well as a new sprout would?? Maybe a little slower, interesting..
Ok buddy, well wishing ya al the best ay, Have a good one!! Smokemup

I have the mother in sunlight during the day and under CFL & Fluro at night. I'm just hoping the clones take. I decided to try some in dirt, some in soil, some in rooters and some in bubble cloner, lol. I could have taken 10 or 20 more off of her as well. She should be a big bush pretty soon :)

Back
Top Bottom