Smokin Moose's White Widow Grow Journal

Three treasured seeds! Oh, just think of the potential to repopulate Australia and the world with haze! Just think of the haze as it pulsates through your being! :smokin:

Whats up moose ! I loved reading about ur WW thats just amazing to me ! And gives me much hope for my grow .. I would have had to keep that one going but then again the next one may be better . Freaking fantastic man mad props to you ! I cant wait to stop giving someone my hard earn cash for dirt weed ! But when you get time id like to know more about this sea tea .. Thanks again for sharing with us ur wisdom and inviting us in too your grow room I feel privileged

3 seeds are growing, and I have farrmed them out to a mate, who will veg and clone to keep the strain going. At the moment I am focussing on the new strain I have bred - DaHui if you recall, which is a Dirty Harry and piefke's power cross, with DH as the father. I had to farm a pp and a dh out to a mate as well, and I gave him some dh pollen. Hence I will have seeds.

Back
Top Bottom