Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

Here's my update on og kush not a whole lot going on just a little height and leaves she's on 12/12 light as I only have the one tent so she should be showing pretty soon :)
DSC_012820.JPG

Edit: don't ya love when you hit post and the pics not there haha

image36160.jpg

The solo cup prisoners after another week away. Still all alive, and doing ok, with a couple issues here and there. The Critical Cheese in brown pot in back was dried up and wilted when I returned. Not quite sure why just that one but it will survive, and I'm going to move the timer to two waterings a day now since the littler ones may be past the danger of overwatering, hopefully. The Ace Malawi in scrog screen behind them is overdue for harvest now. Maybe tomorrow...

Very nice setup u have there.:goodjob:

Stay Frosty,
CanEyeBus

Nice bro, how was the ace Malawi to grow I grow the space Malawi, how long sides the ace flower, did you go 12/12 from seed is she in a journal mate.

I get excited when I see malawi

Hey DoctorG. Sorry it took me a while to get back to this. Having some internet issues... I was going to refer this to my Green Hole completed journal and update there but internet won't allow atm so I'll reply here briefly. Apologies for being off solo-cup topic. No journal on it as of yet. This is my first time growing the Ace Malawi. I vegged it for about 10 weeks. This round had some issues with screwy timers and ph meters, etc. so I probably didn't bring out the best in it. Have three female phenos going, minus the one you saw which I harvested yesterday, which was the runt of the litter but earliest to finish and frostiest so far. Only 10 weeks flowering which is way faster than I expected. The other two plants have a ways to go yet. Buds were on the medium-small side- very sticky and dense not like the other sativas I've known. A beautiful fruity aroma. It seems like a light feeder, took some work to lash into the screens during the stretch but after that was pretty painless. I smoked a bunch of the finger hash yesterday and it was great! The high lasts and lasts and lasts. None of that feeling of a fleeting high that has you wanting more after an hour. In that way it was different than any cannabis I've smoked and more like edibles. I felt super energized, extremely high yet totally functional. What came to mind at the time was that I felt 'magnificent'. This is not the sort of expression, or feeling, that pops into my head generally, but it was exactly how I felt! To my surprise, I wasn't up till 5 am after smoking it either. I fell asleep before midnight and slept like a baby after a wonderful night. I can't think of one bad thing to say about it.
I've read some accounts of the effect of this stuff that had me a bit nervous smoking it- but, happily, felt no anxiety or jitteriness at all. Can't wait to try some of the smoke after it dries a while. I'll look you up whenever I post more about it. I'll be growing this for a while to come I'm sure.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been in here much, I was having Internet troubles as well. After a few hundred dollars, a few hours with tech support n a half ounce of kush I have Internet again! My lil girls are stupid stretched out, they are about 20 inches tall with 3 or 4 nodes lol. They are all flowering though! Get pics up tonight or tomorrow.....

Jack is short and stout for day 25. I topped her last night very close. I hope I took enough off :Namaste:

I'm a bit concerned about the leaves. I've been trying to get the tempo down with the watering and have gone from over water to under water. Droopy leaves come and go. This time it looks different.

I've been feeding FF big bloom, grow big, calmag each time. Soil is sunshine mix (similar to promix).

Does it look like I'm feeding too much and that's overfeeding showing - or some other deficiency - potentially potassium?

Everybody's solo's look great :bravo:

IMG_458011.JPG

gee whiz golfy,, not sure what that might be from,, :sorry:

my brown honey doin very nicely,, poked it's little head out 27 days ago,, put to flower 26 days ago

P1160596.JPG

dutty and dutty too just love this plant,, they have never seen a plant left to grow natural before,, they climb this thing all day long,, well, maybe not when i'm not there, cuz, i don't know, i'm not there,,

P1160598.JPG

dutty too tryin to hide there,, sillie thing,, ha,, hiding behind all those flowers there,, ha,,

Jack is short and stout for day 25. I topped her last night very close. I hope I took enough off :Namaste:

I'm a bit concerned about the leaves. I've been trying to get the tempo down with the watering and have gone from over water to under water. Droopy leaves come and go. This time it looks different.

I've been feeding FF big bloom, grow big, calmag each time. Soil is sunshine mix (similar to promix).

Does it look like I'm feeding too much and that's overfeeding showing - or some other deficiency - potentially potassium?

Everybody's solo's look great :bravo:

IMG_458011.JPG

Looks like the start of a lock out to. Be careful with the FF nutes as they recommend way to much IMO.

Hey DoctorG. Sorry it took me a while to get back to this. Having some internet issues... I was going to refer this to my Green Hole completed journal and update there but internet won't allow atm so I'll reply here briefly. Apologies for being off solo-cup topic. No journal on it as of yet. This is my first time growing the Ace Malawi. I vegged it for about 10 weeks. This round had some issues with screwy timers and ph meters, etc. so I probably didn't bring out the best in it. Have three female phenos going, minus the one you saw which I harvested yesterday, which was the runt of the litter but earliest to finish and frostiest so far. Only 10 weeks flowering which is way faster than I expected. The other two plants have a ways to go yet. Buds were on the medium-small side- very sticky and dense not like the other sativas I've known. A beautiful fruity aroma. It seems like a light feeder, took some work to lash into the screens during the stretch but after that was pretty painless. I smoked a bunch of the finger hash yesterday and it was great! The high lasts and lasts and lasts. None of that feeling of a fleeting high that has you wanting more after an hour. In that way it was different than any cannabis I've smoked and more like edibles. I felt super energized, extremely high yet totally functional. What came to mind at the time was that I felt 'magnificent'. This is not the sort of expression, or feeling, that pops into my head generally, but it was exactly how I felt! To my surprise, I wasn't up till 5 am after smoking it either. I fell asleep before midnight and slept like a baby after a wonderful night. I can't think of one bad thing to say about it.
I've read some accounts of the effect of this stuff that had me a bit nervous smoking it- but, happily, felt no anxiety or jitteriness at all. Can't wait to try some of the smoke after it dries a while. I'll look you up whenever I post more about it. I'll be growing this for a while to come I'm sure.

Thanks mate she sounds good and at 10 else that's so fast wow, I have the soa Malawi gotta get the ace too now

image36270.jpg

The solo plants are still alive after another week :thumb:
I see that six of the seven have now sexed as female. The only unsexed one is the newest addition to the herd- the Mama Thai/Thai Stick cross which is in the closest blue cup.
I did sprout a Thai Stick replacement for the departed Mr Stick, but I'm not going to put it in with these plants. Contest cutoff is long past and anyway I don't want to complicate things by adding a sprout to the equation.
I'm really loving this drain to waste hydro growing! The growth rate is vey impressive to me, there's a certain glow to the foliage I haven't experienced before, and a different feeling of connection to the plants. It's instant gratification, or instant failure. They rely on me to give them what they need for food and water, and couldn't live a day without it, poor things.

good morning and happy day to everyone:smokin: these are my girls that were put in the flowering closet a month ago. this is the purple kush from cks that i sprouted. she has so many bud sites already and they are purple:cheer:
IMG_58778.JPG
IMG_58824.JPG
Image331000.jpg

these are the bubblicious twins that i cloned. they are bigger than the kush and very happy also
IMG_58409.JPG
IMG_58294.JPG
Image271001.jpg
Image291000.jpg

i love reading this thread and seeing how creative everyone is in every aspect of it:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom