Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Re: Sorenna's (2015) THC Bomb THC/Strawberry Blue Autoflowers in soil under LED

May I introduce to you, Thelma and Louise. :D

Bomb THC Bomb has a new name - Thelma
0022247.JPG

Strawberry Blue will be Louise from today forward
0012292.JPG

Day 4:
I decided to name them and I thought these 2 names were perfect. There is not much to report. They are a little less small today is about all. Ive been playing music for them for a couple hours each day and Ive been turning them a quarter turn each day. They look green cheeked and lovely to me.

Thats it. I hope yall have a great one!

Is that their stripper name or just the birth certificate? Lol, just kidding. I named my girls after famous female adult entrainment girls last summer, and my wife thought that was stupid. So, I numbered them....lol

lol... My hubby called me silly. Dont even care. They are my babies. lol Famous outlaw female duo, perfect. hehe Next pair will prolly be Laverne and Shirley. :)

Is that their stripper name or just the birth certificate? Lol, just kidding. I named my girls after famous female adult entrainment girls last summer, and my wife thought that was stupid. So, I numbered them....lol

Thing one and Thing two? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On that laugh I go to bed.

Thank you MassMedMan. :love:

hello again, even better news that strawberry blue is a great plant , had a look at some , now you can also clone and keep the plant going for as long as you like , take 4/5 clones of her put them under some cfl s when the auto is done switch to flower and bobs your tea pot lol, you will have a steady little grow :)

hello again, even better news that strawberry blue is a great plant , had a look at some , now you can also clone and keep the plant going for as long as you like , take 4/5 clones of her put them under some cfl s when the auto is done switch to flower and bobs your tea pot lol, you will have a steady little grow :)

You know, I didnt even consider that I could make clones with it! I dont think I will this time though. The one thing I dont like about autos is that you cant clone them. I have an extremely fixed budget so not in love with having to buy seeds over and over. Then again the money I used to pay for street stuff I can now put toward seeds, so it works out I guess. One day when I am more confident and more settled I will clone one.

And I hope my Louise turns out to be loopy too, but on me! :p Im sure each time I endulge in her, Ill think of you and my own loopy lou. haha

UltraDan! Hello and welcome. Of course you can tag along! I saved you a cushy recliner in your favorite color. :D

i am the same my self , not working due to back problems , i will take a few clones off my opium plant and then spray one clone with cs to make it male then pollinate the other couple of clones with it ( free seeds ) i have 3 fem autos also so im gona spray one of them also and pollinate one ( more free auto seeds ) :) job done as long as the spray is good enough

Oh very nice! Perhaps someday when Im really good at this growing thing, (far, far into the future) I can do something similar.

ive only started also lol, this will be my first time making female seeds :) i only started last year i was in the process just weeks back but found a hermie among my plants and it wrecked my plans as pollen sacks where open

heres a little read for you :)

How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

Thank you for the link, Professor. Very nice, step by step tutorial. I like pictures. I marked it for future use. :blushsmile:

Hi Radogast. I did read something about cloning with aloe and Ive seen a video about it. I liked what I saw. Definitely something I will be keeping in mind for when I get ready to clone. Im practicing the keeping it alive part right now, only they are sproutlings instead of clones. :D

I like that - " practicing the keeping them alive part". :laughtwo:

Day 5:

Thelma and Louise are doing well today. I opened up the tent last night and was inundated with muggy air so I went and dug out my RH meter to find 70% humidity inside there. Ugh. I didnt expect that to be an issue and maybe it still wont be. The humidity outside is nearly 100% because its spring and we are expecting storms. Im hoping that will even out.. soon.

I snapped a couple of pictures eventho they dont look much different from yesterday, only a little bit taller. I can just see the next set of Thelma's (Bomb) leaves, so thats exciting and she is about 2 inches tall. Louise (Blue) is getting bigger, only a little bit behind her sister at approximately 1.5 inches tall. I cant see her next set of leaves, but I have faith they will be there in the very near future. All in all, Im pretty happy with the way things are going.

I gave them each a 1/4 turn at lights on and tomorrow I plan to add some rainwater to the reservoirs that the thunderboomers will be giving me overnight.

Thelma
0022249.JPG

Louise
0012294.JPG

It's nice to have rainwater available again.

According to a link DrZiggy is fond of, plants like music with soothing structure. I bet Bach or Beethoven would be good, or classical for that matter. Heavy metal? Not so much. I just had an image of full grown plants doing head banging! LOL!
Beethoven Pathetique Piano Concerto is fabulous, or the Cantibile (3rd movement of the 9th Symphony...I think) Those are my favs. :)

Thank you for the link, Professor. Very nice, step by step tutorial. I like pictures. I marked it for future use. :blushsmile:

i learn by pictures and videos also , i cant seem to let things sink in when i read , all becomes mission impossible , then i see how its done and i say to my self " why make it sound so bloody hard " LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom