Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Re: Sorenna's (2015) THC Bomb THC/Strawberry Blue Autoflowers in soil under LED

Many people know the start of this quote. The rest of the quatrain is less well-known.

Patience is a Virtue,
Keep it if you can,
Rarely held by Woman,
Never held by Man.

The pretty little ladies are busily making a strong, healthy root system. Then they'll cycle back to above-ground growth. This will happen several times before they're done. Sometimes I wish I had X-ray vision. My head understands the process, but my eyes want to see progress every day!

You know, I almost wrote in my message, "Patience is a virtue", but Im glad I didnt. Ive never heard those other 3 lines. Thank you for that. :blushsmile:

I know the roots are important, like the most important for me to reach my goals of healthy, full grown girls, but they arent that much to look at. I prefer green and leafy over white and stringy. :laughtwo:

You know, I almost wrote in my message, "Patience is a virtue", but Im glad I didnt. Ive never heard those other 3 lines. Thank you for that. :blushsmile:

I know the roots are important, like the most important for me to reach my goals of healthy, full grown girls, but they arent that much to look at. I prefer green and leafy over white and stringy. :laughtwo:

White and stringy makes them green and leafy :high-five:

Thelma and Louise - Day 8

Today they are looking happy and healthy. Thelma is even a little bit upwardly mobile. Louise still has her attention elsewhere, but I can see her second set of leaves poking up from the center. So proud of them!

Thelma
Thelma415ott.JPG

Thelma415.JPG

Louise
Louise415ott.JPG

Louise415.JPG

Each got a 1/4 turn and some music to start their "day".

Speaking of days.. I hope yall have a great one!

Spoken like the mother of daughters. :laughtwo:

It's so easy to identify them as girls and get all attached, isn't it? They look marvelous Sorenna.

I'm just on the sidelines but it looks like a great start. I just watched 6 hrs of Stanley Cup Playoff action. I am a week and a few days from a nice harvest. Just checkin' everyone else for now. I hope Thelma and Louise make a better decision, at the end, this time :)

Who were you watching? I forgot all about hockey. The playoffs are my favorite season! Our local station keeps dropping the cable connection when I dare to watch. Might be my box.

All 4 games final tonight,
OTT 3 @ MTL 4 Nice game but hints of the curse still there...we'll see :)
NYI 3 @ WSH 1 This game sucked WSH was seriously lacking for a playoff effort
CHI 4 @ NSH 3 2OT best game in years CHI looked very strong were down 0:3 pulled Crawford rplaced/w Darling stopped all 42
CAL 2 @ VAN 1 VAN was strong all game allowed gwg with 30 secs to go - good game.
:peace:

Washington didn't do themselves any favors getting so far down to the Islanders. Those brawlers can eat you alive. Every team usually has a dreadful game in the finals that makes you wonder who got paid off.

Chicago - be still my heart. Some of my favorite games through the years.

I always pull for Montreal. Our son played goalie in high school and he and I went to our only game, against Montreal. Sitting in the stands screaming "LEMIEUX!!!!!" all night long. Since then I've always had a soft spot for Montreal.

Down by one, Vancouver can pull that off.

Thanks. I needed that. :love:

Sorenna, you don't mind that we took over this corner, do you? We both tend to ramble, but we get back to gardening and sighing in wonder at your beauties before too long. :love:

Well Lemieux was awesome, as far as MTL they boo'd the best Goalie they ever had (the best ever to play the game) out of town after he won them two Cups, They thought they were sending him to no mans land and were happy to see him go. Only then they got to watch in horror as he won two more Stanley Cups 4 in all and total of three Conn Smythe (that MVP of Playoffs) and a couple Vezinas(best goalie in reg season) for Colorado Avalanche. The last cup MTL won was with Patrick Roy and will probably still not win this year, we will see. They deserve their boo's as far as I am concerned. The Team is great, their fans suck.

You can'y tell Roy is a hero around here at all can you? lol :) He won Jack Adams award (coach of the year) last year.

Yeah, I loved the team but I have no use for a home crowd that boos their own. Not much of a fan of booing. And that was sweet payback. Classic case of karma. My son worshiped him. As a goalie himself and an astute lad, he recognized the talent and the potential.

Awesome that your son played hockey - so you know the game pretty well I assume. The MTL curse is similar to the Cubs not nearly as long - yet. :)
:peace:
Toronto is doing the same thing, they wear bags on their heads to the games to insult the players. Terrible they deserve their boo's too. I mean the fans deserve their boos they will have no team soon.

I'm just on the sidelines but it looks like a great start. I just watched 6 hrs of Stanley Cup Playoff action. I am a week and a few days from a nice harvest. Just checkin' everyone else for now. I hope Thelma and Louise make a better decision, at the end, this time :)

Well, I plan to have a heart to heart with them so we come to an understanding. There will be no decision making that Im not part of and I promise, Ill never sign off on that! hehe Thank you for stopping by. :thanks:

I dont know a thing about hockey, but I dont mind one iota if yall chat about that, or anything else, as much or as long as yall like. :blushsmile:

Sorenna, you don't mind that we took over this corner, do you? We both tend to ramble, but we get back to gardening and sighing in wonder at your beauties before too long. :love:

I dont mind at all. :cheer: Yall are welcome here and I insist you feel free to discuss whatever you like. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee or tea or whatever and have at it! :)

Hi there, 420ers. I hope yall are having a great day. Ive been thinking about my lovely Louise and her first hair cut. I know its too soon but could someone tell me who the plant topping gurus are? Since I mistakenly popped a photo, I may as well play with her a little bit. Naturally, since Ive never done anything even remotely like it, I dont know anything about it. Id like to read up on it and the methods of how it can be done. I could google it, but I think there is a wealth of information right here and some fine folks who know what they are talking about. Any suggestions on whos journal I might peek at or tutorials I might read? Thanks in advance. :thanks:

Oh, and be very, very quiet. I just put the babies down for their naps. :)

Do you want to TOP of FIM? Topping can be done on a large scale in which you could plan for a clone as well, or a micro scale in which you don't chop off a lot of the plants growth. Topping essentially splits your main growth stem into 2 no growths that grow equally vertical. You can Top multiple times during the plants growth cycle to continually split the main stems.

FIMming is similar to TOPing but a little harder to do. If done correctly it will split your main into 4 even growths.

They both follow the same principal of minimizing vertical growth and allowing the plant to grow out horizontally a little more.

Hi UltraDan. Ill be honest, I just dont know anything about it. I dont know the right questions to ask. The only thing I know is that tops come off, but I dont when, where or how often. I dont know what FIM'ing is. I really just would like to know what all the options are.

:blushsmile: Thank you, SweetSue. I went and read the first part of Graytail's journal link you sent me and I think I might try that. It doesnt look too difficult. Though I might be a little fearful of snapping the stem at first.

Thank you for posting it.

Back
Top Bottom