Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Re: Sorenna's (2015) THC Bomb THC/Strawberry Blue Autoflowers in soil under LED

Beethoven Pathetique Piano Concerto is fabulous, or the Cantibile (3rd movement of the 9th Symphony...I think) Those are my favs. :)

I dont know anything at all about that type of music, but I know little babies in the womb like it, so why wouldnt baby plants? :blushsmile:

i learn by pictures and videos also , i cant seem to let things sink in when i read , all becomes mission impossible , then i see how its done and i say to my self " why make it sound so bloody hard " LOL :)

LOL I know, right. I learn best by doing it myself. Let me watch, then let me do it.

Always help a friend when they do something you don't understand, that way you make your
Mistakes and learn on their project :)

LOL! Deviousness. I like it! :rofl:

Day 6:

Thelma and Louise look pretty much the same as yesterday, so I didnt bother taking any pictures. There is very little to report except that I filled up the reservoirs today and turned them 1/4 turn. Humidity is much decreased in there at 51% with a temperature of 73 degrees.

All the good stuff must be happening beneath the surface of the soil. Things are chugging right along.

I hope yall have a good one. Tata for now! :)

i learn by pictures and videos also , i cant seem to let things sink in when i read , all becomes mission impossible , then i see how its done and i say to my self " why make it sound so bloody hard " LOL :)

Professor, I do all my tutorials with you in mind. Thank you for reminding me again. :love:

I know that cows like: blues, funk and reggae. Rock always makes them kick over the bucket and be ornery = early-morning killjoy. Plants are probably similar. Mellow jazz might be good too.
Swedish women have a secret music/language that they sing to cows. I've only seen/heard the phenomenon once, but the cows were literally dripping by the time we got started milking. Song was kind of eerie: years later, can still hear it in my mind. I think it's called skjalding. She said that it would also scare away bears.
Some farmers play recorded bird song during the day to open the stomata on their crops' leaves. Not sure if it works, but it sure sounds cool. We live in a complex world.

I know that cows like: blues, funk and reggae. Rock always makes them kick over the bucket and be ornery = early-morning killjoy. Plants are probably similar. Mellow jazz might be good too.
Swedish women have a secret music/language that they sing to cows. I've only seen/heard the phenomenon once, but the cows were literally dripping by the time we got started milking. Song was kind of eerie: years later, can still hear it in my mind. I think it's called skjalding. She said that it would also scare away bears.
Some farmers play recorded bird song during the day to open the stomata on their crops' leaves. Not sure if it works, but it sure sounds cool. We live in a complex world.

I like that birdsong idea and I can understand how that would work. I may incorporate mellow jazz, classics and birdsong into my new tent.

I love the way you keep expanding our world experience Ranger. And I love the way you always make me laugh. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Why cant they like just good ol classic rock? lol Seriously though, music is very interesting in the applications for it. How we form attachments to it and how certain songs call to mind certain memories. Youre right...we do live in a complex world. Thanks for stopping in. :blushsmile:

Professor, I do all my tutorials with you in mind. Thank you for reminding me again. :love:

thank sue your a little diamond :)
started my other journals today , as you can see the links are below , not too much in them but it will get there :)
looking forward to my blue blood for pain and for sleeping ect

Hi sorenna hope all is well and your babies are doing you proud :)

Day 7 - Thelma and Louise

Posting this a little later than I normally would, but thats because we three were having a party for their 1 week birthday. :)

Neither one of them are doing much in the growing department. No height, but a little bit of beefing up of the leaves.

Thelma
0032156.JPG

0061683.JPG

Louise
0091280.JPG

0051904.JPG

I finally figured out how to use the flash on this silly camera. haha

They each got their 1/4 turn and their daily jam session with music and thats it.

I hope yall have a great one!

This is a time for faith and expectation to rule the day when that nagging voice wants to know why they aren't growing faster already!!! :laughtwo:

This stage always takes me back to the time when our daughter was young. Her anxiety disability has been a life-long companion and she didn't begin walking until 14 months, didn't start talking until almost three years (went straight from unintelligible to fully-formed sentences), didn't read until 11 1/2. All along the way she forced me to live her life with her on her own terms. It taught me the value of waiting.

Of course, I survived those years, as did our daughter, because her father stood at my elbow and whispered "Wait. Let her get there when she's ready. She doesn't have to be anyone other than who she is."

Growing from seed is very akin to that child-rearing experience.

I'm glad your techno learning curve is working it too. It's good to see their real colors. :goodjob:

I love the potential symbolized by your young seedlings in a sea of soil.

I like that potential too, it stimulates my imagination, and I have some wild imaginings. lol

This is a time for faith and expectation to rule the day when that nagging voice wants to know why they aren't growing faster already!!! :laughtwo:

I'm glad your techno learning curve is working it too. It's good to see their real colors. :goodjob:

Are you reading my mind? Or maybe my impatience shows in my posts. haha I have been wondering why they stopped growing. I even googled it and spent some time trying to figure out why, why, why. Then I remind myself they are only 7 days old and Im not going to get a full grown plant in 2 weeks, no matter how much I might wish it so. I believe I was born with about 4 days worth of patience and I used that up in 2 days!

This camera is my daughters and I have no idea where the instructions are so Im just winging it. I knew it had a flash because I can see the place on the front that makes the flash, so I fiddled with it until it flashed. Scared the crap out of my husband too, he thought the computer blew something. hehe! I thought it was funny. I do not have a devious bone in my body, I swear! :)

:woohoo: How exciting! Im gonna take myself over there to that journal and get all subbed up. Alot of the ones I was watching have ended so I have some room. Weee!

Back
Top Bottom