Veg for 2 weeks

Then flip 12/12

Running sweet what could it make I'm not sure of its worth doing
Wilma or pots and soil

I'm using a dr150 not sure to run x2 600w on big xxl air cool hoods
Or x1 1000w xxxl air cooled hood

If you could help with this I will send you god and luck for life lol

Thanks dude

2x600w work better on 16pot wilma. u get a more even spread and an extra 200w than using a 1000w hps. as for yield its hard to say exactly but on 2 week veg in clay pebbles i'd average 2-2.5oz dry per plant. hope that helps.

Very good my friend you are now treading the right path. Just keep a close eye on your res temps pyth is only a warm day away.

Thx man, i sure hope so lol. Yea the only way i can really do that is by addin frozen bottles, which i have been on a daily..its kind of annoying, i replace em twice a day, but.. it is what it is, whatever it takes lol

plant starting to pick up now. looks in much better shape. 2 weeks is plenty veg time in dwc if everything starts going to plan.

Yea thats what i want, to be done with veggin in 2 weeks tops..well see..but like you said things r looking better now, it grew a couple of inches the past few days, im hoping that it will start growin faster soon.. By the way, about cloning, how long should the branch be to take a clone?

Oh and sorry, to continue the question, what kind of lighting should i use to maintain a mother plant? Because what i want to do with the clone i choose, is keep it to have it as my mother plant, and take some cuttings for later on next year. Thx mate

2x600w work better on 16pot wilma. u get a more even spread and an extra 200w than using a 1000w hps. as for yield its hard to say exactly but on 2 week veg in clay pebbles i'd average 2-2.5oz dry per plant. hope that helps.

Thanks that's a big help if you pm me will I
Be able to pm you back ?

For cuttings u want min few inches but i usually go for big clones. a 3" clone will work no prob. I have my mothers under 250w white cfls. clones under 125w cfl or 150 T5's.

Thanks that's a big help if you pm me will I
Be able to pm you back ?

no mate not til u have 50 posts but u can ask questions in my journal in my sig and i'll reply.

For cuttings u want min few inches but i usually go for big clones. a 3" clone will work no prob. I have my mothers under 250w white cfls. clones under 125w cfl or 150 T5's.

I have an extra light laying around, its a 135w led, i think its a good light that produces very little heat, i was thinking of using that for cloning, and then use it on my mother plant. You think itd be sufficient for the mother plant?

2 days after last pic update. Looking greener and healthier, and ph has been good to me ;)
IMG_016526.jpg

comments n criticism r always welcomed ;)

I have an extra light laying around, its a 135w led, i think its a good light that produces very little heat, i was thinking of using that for cloning, and then use it on my mother plant. You think itd be sufficient for the mother plant?

hard to say mate? without knowing light specs and ive never used leds so i prob not the best person to ask about them.. if u have any cash invest in one of these, great for cloning and keeping mothers.

hard to say mate? without knowing light specs and ive never used leds so i prob not the best person to ask about them.. if u have any cash invest in one of these, great for cloning and keeping mothers.

250W POWERPLANT ENVIROGROW CFL COOL WHITE LAMP | eBay

Right.. i used that light on my very first grow, i actually pulled like 20grams out of it lol, but the light spec is more suitable for flower than veg, but it does have some white lights on it. Maybe i could give it a try just for experiment. Now that cfl light, is that just the light or the ballast come included too?

Keep an eye on that leaf curl. I know most of it seems to be from previous damage but it looks like those top fan leaves are still getting a litte curl at their tips and a bit of a singed end, you could still be running those nutes a little hot.
Id be losing those damaged fan leaves now too. I figure they will take more energy to repair than they are worth and that way it is easier to watch for any continuing damage. Just my 2c.

Keep an eye on that leaf curl. I know most of it seems to be from previous damage but it looks like those top fan leaves are still getting a litte curl at their tips and a bit of a singed end, you could still be running those nutes a little hot.
Id be losing those damaged fan leaves now too. I figure they will take more energy to repair than they are worth and that way it is easier to watch for any continuing damage. Just my 2c.

Thx for ur 2c man lol, its always welcomed. You're right i still see a little curling of the leafs, its gotten alot better and it looks like it isnt spreading but yes, it is still there, idk why.. Well im doing a rez change tomorrow, i will post some pictures then, and see how things will go from there. Now you saying youd be losing those damaged fan leaves, so ur saying i could remove them now, and that would benefit me more?

I would take a consensus of opinions on this one as de-foliation is a touchy subject but I personally believe if a leaf is not healthy and the nodes adjacent to it are capable of supporting themselves, have sufficient leaves to support growth as yours seems to, then it should go it is a drain not a benefit. If the plant is going to have to repair a leaf that is in decline then it should go. Also I just find on my bigger plants if I get rid of the poor leaves I can easily spot any onset of new damage etc on the fresh growth. In saying that if your plant is still not 100% then it is probably best to let it be until you are 100% confident it is on the up.

the cf doesnt need a ballast. u just screw it into a hood and plug it in, they are self ballasted. the one i show is a uk version, but u will def be to find them in states. u want the cool white for veg.

Im an advocate of defoliation. def remove damaged and sick leaves. i defoliate heavily in flower.

Waddup guys.
@ Voodoo, n Cultivator, thx a lot for the defoliation tip, it makes complete sense, i removed some of the sick leaves, and its getting alot better now.
Just did a res change not too long ago, PH is 5.5, PPMs700, canna aqua is so good, the ph will slowly drift, now i dont have to make adjustments for 3days or so. Heres sum pic updates
IMG_017224.JPG

ties off ^^ right be4 rez change

IMG_017123.JPG

IMG_017322.JPG

Suggestions always welcomed. By the way, what do you guys find easy to use to tie down ur tops when ur lst'ing? And when exactly do you switch from veg nutes, to flower nutes? Is it right when u flip the lights?

I use rubber coated wire for Low Stress Training, it is made for tying up plants. I would switch to flowering nutrients when you change your lighting schedule to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness or the next watering.

I use rubber coated wire for Low Stress Training, it is made for tying up plants. I would switch to flowering nutrients when you change your lighting schedule to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness or the next watering.

Ty very much sir, i will look for those on lowes or something ;)

Back
Top Bottom